🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    This game gets more and more exhausting on the daily
    i just MUST say your username totally sums up mine and kkhs relationship 🤡🥺
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    PixiDust said:

Should I get this this week? I feel like it’ll do good in the award show host show your style and any similar future ones.
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    i have both the microphone & gold confetti and the only time i used the microphone was in the pop star sys, the confetti is much more versatile and more eye catching imo 
    couldn’t agree more! i used to use it a lot a really looong time ago when i first got it and didn’t know anything about the game or how to dress lmao but since that i’ve used it only during the pop sys not once more
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I currently have no ticket buyers in my SYS group, and I hope that as time goes on in this new set up more people will stop wasting their money to maybe get top prize.  
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m in bronze III and here’s what my TS board looks like now. I started I think around 3 hours late. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I am in 19th💀 oh no
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I’m 22nd and I have 8 ticket buyers in my group 🤡
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh fun virtually everyone leveling up submitted a ticket. Glu, we get it, you only care about the people spending money and punish everyone else...

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    DeniKKH said:
    @anilynbright it’s nice to be in a group with you. I think it’s my first time being in a group with a forum doll. So far, the group is pretty chill. Hopefully it stays that way! Love you second look btw ❤️
    @DeniKKH Thanks babe, love your look as well😍
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    First 2 looks and currently edit* 10th... 😭

How are you only 10th??? I hate this SYS. I finished 11th in the out of this world SYS only because I submitted my last two free tickets at the end. Otherwise I’ve been bouncing between 20-15ish throughout the event. I got a bronze box and all I got was green dye. I’m not going to be submitting looks all week just to struggle get the earnables and get some dye. I definitely think there’s something wrong with the votes, I got several 38s during this last SYS and I’ve never scored that badly near the middle/end of the event. I understand votes are low in the beginning but it just seems sus like several other users have said here and on FB. Tell me how dolls such as myself who are used to being top 5 can barely scrape through top 10-15. This is ridiculous. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I guess since the Kardashians stay relevant because of their money this game is mimicking by only excessive TBs being relevant? Just saying 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    @thesweetone I was thinking about that earlier... did they purposely reduce the amount of time the looks spend in the voting booth so to force temptation to buy tickets?
    I wouldn't be surprised. Glu wants people to stay desperate and try to get into the top tier limiting clothes we can get in the lower tiers and reducing scores so people won't get the earnables without buying tickets 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn't surprise me if so
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    I’m sure that these low scores are related to the extra ticket Maria (?) gave us a couple of weeks ago. Call me paranoid but I think Glu is trying to get us to use that extra ticket if we have been saving it. Because this exactly same thing happened last time when Simon gave us 3 free tickets. My scores dropped from atleast 50 to 30s. Then I used my extra tickets and my scores went back to normal. And now this happened again. I don’t believe that this is always just a coincidence.
    I said the same thing about a week ago. I definitely believe this!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Isabellaa seems logical, but not true in my case since I already submitted my extra ticket for the London SYS but my scores are still bad 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I don’t know what kind of good karma I have on my side but my group seems very fair once again🥺 (hoping I don’t jinx it) it’s been fair ever since I fell back a level due to the glitch LOL

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited November 2020
    1st to 6th place in my group are all ticket buyers with 190+ points already :smiley: great
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I agree with everyone who has said low scores are coming because we are purposefully matched with similar ranking dolls. How it works specifically I don't have a theory, but after voting for a while, pairs seem to be pretty evenly matched, which would make looks in the mid 30s understandable. There are also a ton of beautiful gowns that work for this theme, so it makes voting harder.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @pristineperson @BooskiBabii thank you so much 💖🥺 these scores have me feeling so unmotivated with this game, on top of this terrible new system 

if there were no dolls tied in my group I’d be in 23rd right now lmao 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    There’s at least 7 tbs in my group, Morgan and I are hanging on by a thread 😫

I don’t understand why there are so many?? Are they really fighting it out for a bracelet?

shook!