🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Ooof-
    I’m 16th at the moment and I’m too scared to even look at my ts group lol 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

The top six...like how can you even compete. The prize distribution is crazy in silver 1...in Bronze 3 multiple people got the hair and on the flip side in silver 1 just one person. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    And these are 6th and 7th places now, I’ll let you guess how the top three is 🙄 

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Is it possible that 44 was the last score you got on the previous SYS that ended last night?I noticed something this morning like a flash and I thought it was from my last look screen , which was last night. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So I got this push notification:

Can someone please explain to me what MUA stands for..? I mean English is not my first language but I speak it at my work all day but this is new to me...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @LindaVB maybe Make-up Artist? I'm not sure either 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    So I got this push notification:

Can someone please explain to me what MUA stands for..? I mean English is not my first language but I speak it at my work all day but this is new to me...
    Make up artist
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I’m tempted to submit my kalinda ticket and see if my scores improve 🤔 if they do I will definitely believe it’s rigged 😥
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ah that makes so much more sense than what I came up with @spleen and @yezx! Thanks!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Ah that makes so much more sense than what I came up with @spleen and @yezx! Thanks!
    I was thinking Made-up actor. Makeup artist is so much better lol
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Here we go again
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Is it possible that 44 was the last score you got on the previous SYS that ended last night?I noticed something this morning like a flash and I thought it was from my last look screen , which was last night. 
    This is a good theory. I think my last score on the previous SYS was 42 though, which really stood out because it was so much lower than all my other ones. I didn't take a screenshot so I can't say that for absolute certain though
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    1st - 7th place are all TBs with over 150 points. There are soo many great outfits from non-TBs too so I am down at 16th place. I used to always be in Top 5, usually the Top 3. I'm ok with not getting any of the TS outfit but wow, this is madness lol
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    The only thing i dont like these Style Levels is that Facebook players will always be Broze I no matter if they do good or bad on it, and with higher levels getting unlocked, all we will be able to win is probably 3 acessories or the 3 worst itens!
    I now kinda miss the SYS/TS were we didnt had these Style Levels :(
    Why Facebook players will always be Bronze I ? I never played on that platform so idk how SYS works there.
    @Stefani_H idk... Kalinda said that on Facebook we will forever be Broze I!
    SYS works normally like you guys, so idk why we will forever be stuck on broze I :(
    @LovelyEmma idk if it's already been answered, but does fb at least have all of the prizes available? Like the hair that silver gets?
  • CookieAspCookieAsp Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm angry. I don't deserve these low scores. ¿Glu can you explain me? 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i’m so glad i’m in bronze III. I knew silver I was going to be a massive sh*tshow. I also just started and purposefully missed my first ticket since I usually accidentally do that during the weekday SYS anyways so i’m really praying my TS group is more chill😔
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Currently 11th place 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where can I find Kalinda’s poll on SYS?  
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2020
    There’re 6 ticket buyers in my TS 😫
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @ashleymedds it hasn't been 6 hours since the start of the event though? So if you started now you wouldn't miss a ticket. Unless I'm understanding you wrong
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    cool cool 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Why in bronze III the top 4 got a dress but in Silver I only top 2 get a dress ... Im not trying to be mean or hateful towards glu but I really don’t like the new SYS system. I think I may purposely drop down to bronze III . Idk can someone show me what that looks like
    Only top 2 get the dress in bronze lll
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ashleyl23 said:
    Why in bronze III the top 4 got a dress but in Silver I only top 2 get a dress ... Im not trying to be mean or hateful towards glu but I really don’t like the new SYS system. I think I may purposely drop down to bronze III . Idk can someone show me what that looks like
    Only top 2 get the dress in bronze lll

Top 2 got the hair top 4 got the dress, they're talking this weekend's SYS I think