🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I’m currently 23rd (!!!) in my group, the lowest I’ve ever ranked by a lotttt. I wasn’t really bothered by the whole level thing at first, but this is crazy to me 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Never thought I would say this, but I hope to stay at rank 9 - 11 😅 Rank 1 - 8 is no option for me 😅
    Also not sure if I want to style level up... 🤷‍♀️

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I swear the VB must be rigged
    I think so too, it has been kind of off for a while now :/
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    SYS literally started 6 hours ago and at least 7 people in my TS submitted extra tickets. Thanks, I hate it. I’ll be going back to bronze.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    There are 11 ticket buyers in my group, 1st place has almost 1000 points, 2nd & 3rd almost 500. My first two looks both scored 38 and I'm currently in 17th place. I don't even want to open my game at this point. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @kkh_kylie about 1 hour ago i went there to change mine and there was 108 (Like's & Awesome's combined) and 208 Lol's!!! So im happy to see that in shutch a short time  it changed quite alot!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    That writing is such an afterthought LMAO

its like when I try to photoshop something into project at 3am
    Lmao felt
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Ohemilie said:
    cool cool 
    @Ohemilie doll I think we are in the same group! I am bea and I am in 20th right now 🙈
    Oh yay! I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before! Your doll is so cute, I love the outfit you’re in, the dress and hair work perfectly together. I’m 14th right now, hating sys 😫
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    It's so weird looking at everyone's looks in my ts group. It's as if the leaderboard is upside down, places 9 - 30 are all serving beautiful on theme looks, while 1 - 8 have more what you would call ''beginner looks'' with a couple exceptions.

@woahbabesursotoxic @Artista Both of your looks deserve way higher scores & your dolls are so beautiful!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Thank you 😊 for voting for me if you voted for my look in the voting booth. Good luck 🍀 everyone!!!
    @sandraliis aww tysm!! You guys definitely deserved better scores too!! I agree with the upside down leader board thing too. Literally the most beautiful looks are flopping
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Seriously wanna know how this beauty in my group only has 37 votes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    beabeabea said:
    Ohemilie said:
    cool cool 
    @Ohemilie doll I think we are in the same group! I am bea and I am in 20th right now 🙈
    Oh yay! I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll before! Your doll is so cute, I love the outfit you’re in, the dress and hair work perfectly together. I’m 14th right now, hating sys 😫
    Same! I wish it was a better SYS to be with another forum member though, this is really terrible and not fun at all 🙈 you are very very sweet 💕 I hope you and your stunning doll will score better than what I am currently doing!! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Welp. Add me to the list of dolls with inexplicably low scores. 32 is my lowest score ever 🤡

Seeing this solidified my thought that the VB is being rigged. WTF these are beautiful and on theme. 
    @amuyres said: omg 😱 what the heck your looks are beautiful and on point! The VB is definitely rigged!
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    The prizes distribution is unbelievable!! I really wanted the ts dress and my group already have 5 ticket buyers and i know there will be more , i thought i would be atleast fourth or fifth and can get the dress based on the bronze III distribution 
    i am seriously so mad rn , I didn’t want to judge early on the new system but this is ridiculous .. I don’t even want to play anymore ...
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

I have never ever been this low on TS even when I began playing- after doing so well last week I can’t even get into the top 10 while being in silver.
    glu please remove this sys format in the next update and bring back the old one- it was much more fairer!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @LovelyEmma hahahaha yeah !!! I am so happy 😍😍
    @charlottegold hahahaha you’re so funny! They’re probably massive ticket buyers.
    edited November 2020
    Last SYS the first player scored 2140 something while the second had 1000 something. Why would the first submit that amount of tickets while he/she was sure he/she won ? It’s very weird.
    PS: I don’t even wanna look at the scores in Gold Level 😂
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    What if ticket buyers are fake bots that Glu created to push us real players to buy tickets ? Is it possible to score 2000 ? Last SYS the first player scored 2140 something while the second had 1000 something. Why would the first submit that amount of tickets while he/she was sure he/she won ? It’s very weird.
    That is a good theory, it is possible to score that high though seeing as a year and a half ago when the show your style events were a whole week I had been in groups with people around 10k votes