🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Literally what
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @pristineperson you’re right. I edited my comment.
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    I swear the VB must be rigged
    Absolutely! Seeing everyone’s scores and mine as well it feels like somethings off... I used to get these scores when I had nothing but Kash dresses 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited November 2020
    if glu made it so ts was based on your top 14 looks and improved the prize distribution the event would be so much better. I honestly don’t know how glu thought this would be a good event with the way it is atm 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The people who used the awesome reaction on Kalinda’s post instead of LOL..... are you being honest with yourselves?
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Showing the disappointment of getting energy in tb boxes from sys was much better than having good scores but still not being able to get any rewards 😕 #newSYSsucks and the worst part is that the both SYS events are connected 😑
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Beautiful, on theme looks getting low scores, what's going on?

My first looks got okay scores, I just read the forum and I'm surprised with your posts.

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Friendly reminder the last time we got free tickets the VB mysteriously sucked for most of us. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The way Glu has been handling the game, and SYS specifically, reminds me of that episode of 30 Rock where Jack is intentionally coming out with terrible ideas for NBC but I don't think it's for the same reason. 
    Platform: Android

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Also weren't we going to be able to get an earnable throwback box during the weekday SYS? I'm sure I remember kalinda saying something about that but there doesn't seem to be one in the prize lineup
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Seriously what's happening with the scores all beautiful gowns score this badly why I can't even get 40's and every beautiful doll in the vote booth not the popular pick to me🤯🤯🤯
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m 22nd in my group 😭🙃 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Does anyone know what level you have to be to unlock the sys event? I just created a male doll lol
    @esmeraldaa level 12 😁
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    nvm
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hi @KaylaJ! It’s nice to see a familiar face amongst all this madness. 
    I’m trying to place 9th to 12th or even level down, no way I’m putting in extra tickets for a bracelet💀

Why has this become our reality🤦🏻‍♀️
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Just changed my Like to LOL 😡

SAME, just took a screenshot to remind people that they asked (page 8 of the Out Of This World SYS) and we overwhelmingly agreed. If you haven’t reacted you still can! We’re up to 231
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I honestly think that if you don’t buy excessive tickets and ACTUALLY use them you should NOT be placed in a group with ticket buyers when you level up! It defeats the purpose of saying that we will paired with players like us. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    It's so weird looking at everyone's looks in my ts group. It's as if the leaderboard is upside down, places 9 - 30 are all serving beautiful on theme looks, while 1 - 8 have more what you would call ''beginner looks'' with a couple exceptions.

@woahbabesursotoxic @Artista Both of your looks deserve way higher scores & your dolls are so beautiful!
    This person was #1 in my group for a large part of the weekend. Other outfits included the ice cream cone and colorful glasses. Very NPC chic - as if there was a "randomize" button in the kloset to get dressed. The worst offending ticket buyers are never good stylists IME. Good to know they serve Coke in outer space tho!

iOS
    Y’all, I am in 17th  place. And this is the first place doll with 264 points. This is honestly so sucky . I’m not upset because of the outfit, I’m upset with the excessive ticket buying 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Bumblebeebray
    What’s funny? 😅

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Just decided to look at the profiles of everyone who voted "Awesome" on Kalinda's poll. All people that joined the forum less than a year ago. 
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I swear every time I go back to my TS I go lower in the rank. Started with 2 dolls who submitted extra tickets, now there's 5 😔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

I'm 12th and I don't think it will be long before I'm downgraded to bronze III lmao there's like 6 tbs 😂
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪