🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    First I thought it would be a nice system, because it allowed more people to get prizes. Then I though: well they could have just made the prize distribution better in the older system. 

Also, I think having weekend and weekday sys kind of takes away the excitement! I mean when I rejoined this game this year and I saw the show your style weekends I got really excited and the week before was fun as I was anticipating. I know it’s out choice to play the gane but now it feels like an obligation.  
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    It's so weird looking at everyone's looks in my ts group. It's as if the leaderboard is upside down, places 9 - 30 are all serving beautiful on theme looks, while 1 - 8 have more what you would call ''beginner looks'' with a couple exceptions.

@woahbabesursotoxic @Artista Both of your looks deserve way higher scores & your dolls are so beautiful!
    My thoughts exactly! You’re both doing head to toe on point looks 🤩, while people on the top 8 wearing dresses we earned at first week.😒 Usually I would have a chance to catcht tb’s with good scores. But I don’t even trust the vb anymore. All I get is 30’s😔
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Top ten is over 160/170 rn..... fun fun fun. 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Also.... @KalindaKing I realize you aren't in charge but WHY the f*** would you not give more people in higher levels the prizes? If we have to be split like this shouldn't people be rewarded for moving up? What's the point of moving up otherwise?
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The first one in lu group already has 578 votes 😂 Im at 140 and in 17th position 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I had such high hopes for this system (bc I was trying to be positive...) but this is awful, to say the least. It’s exhausting, leveling up feels like a punishment because your TS group will be filled with ticket buyers and staying on the same level/leveling down means getting an accessory and that’s it. There’s no joy, no winning, just stress. I’m sure even TB will eventually get tired of having to buy an excessive amount of tickets each week.
    Anyways, my looks are flopping, I’m in 17th place and my TS top 5 are all ticket buyers BUT there’s some beautiful dolls on my group.

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I hate this system! let people be grouped by average scores ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ or go back to how it was before this change that no one asked for 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

So long 19 awesome’s hello 244 LOL’s
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Currently sitting on 17th place for someone that usually lands in the top three 

My looks have also all been over 50 

Honestly why am I putting in the effort @glu
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2020
    dpeters said:
    I swear every time I go back to my TS I go lower in the rank. Started with 2 dolls who submitted extra tickets, now there's 5 😔
    Same here. Whenever I open the game to continue my Reality Shows I see my rank going lower and lower in the depth of hell. It's so depressing to think that my total score of 135 right now would give me at least a guaranteed place in the top 5 if it was for the old SYS.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Artista said:
    It's so weird looking at everyone's looks in my ts group. It's as if the leaderboard is upside down, places 9 - 30 are all serving beautiful on theme looks, while 1 - 8 have more what you would call ''beginner looks'' with a couple exceptions.

@woahbabesursotoxic @Artista Both of your looks deserve way higher scores & your dolls are so beautiful!
    My thoughts exactly! You’re both doing head to toe on point looks 🤩, while people on the top 8 wearing dresses we earned at first week.😒 Usually I would have a chance to catcht tb’s with good scores. But I don’t even trust the vb anymore. All I get is 30’s😔
    Thx bby! Your looks are awesome too. And same. My scores are all so low this time around 😐
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Lisylis said:
    Err so I didn't get a screenshot of it but when I first loaded this screen after submitting a look it said 44 points under the picture of my doll wearing the earnable clothes. I haven't got ANY votes yet. If I end up getting 44 points for this look something is definitely wrong here

Oooookay.

The most harmless explanation I can think of is that there is an artificial delay on the scores coming through because glu doesn't want them to come in immediately for some reason (???)

The least harmless explanation I can think of is that these scores aren't real and may even just be arbitrarily assigned.

@KalindaKing can you shed any light on this?

Don’t want this getting lost in the thread because remember when the throwback SYS started (idk if this kept happening past the beta group sorry) votes would be in, in less than 5 minutes?? I think once I had a look finish immediately after I exited SYS, before I even switched locations in game. 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    EveandMia said:
    Lisylis said:
    Lisylis said:
    Err so I didn't get a screenshot of it but when I first loaded this screen after submitting a look it said 44 points under the picture of my doll wearing the earnable clothes. I haven't got ANY votes yet. If I end up getting 44 points for this look something is definitely wrong here

Oooookay.

The most harmless explanation I can think of is that there is an artificial delay on the scores coming through because glu doesn't want them to come in immediately for some reason (???)

The least harmless explanation I can think of is that these scores aren't real and may even just be arbitrarily assigned.

@KalindaKing can you shed any light on this?

Don’t want this getting lost in the thread because remember when the throwback SYS started (idk if this kept happening past the beta group sorry) votes would be in, in less than 5 minutes?? I think once I had a look finish immediately after I exited SYS, before I even switched locations in game. 
    Yes this used to happen in the very early days of SYS as well! I remember people were surprised and potentially alarmed but I think that was mostly because the voting system wasn't explained to us well at the time, rather than an issue to do with vote timing. I can't imagine the rationale for it in any case other than to make us check back more often and potentially see our ranking going down?
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    honestly I’m just after the purple earnable gown and a throwback box at this point- and I’m not mad cause I don’t want to up my style level 😌😌
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Yikes I was scoring low 30’s last SYS when I was actually trying to make looks that fit the theme, I’m so sorry to any dolls that lost votes against my abomination

Holy crap this gave me a good laugh😂
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It really does seem like there’s something up with the voting booth. 
    In the last SYS I noticed a couple of dolls who scored 60 and then their next look scored like 38, almost like it’s rigged somehow. 

It happened to me! My look no. 9 scored 60 and my 10th looks scored 38. I noticed that some other dolls were experiencing the same problem

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Currently in 23rd scoring 30s and 40s. I used to love this game. I looked forward to it every week as an escape and a way to be creative and have fun with fashion. Now, the game is draining and exhausting. It’s disappointing not earning the TS items but I can’t compete with TB. I wish non TB could be rewarded fairly but that seems to be too much to ask. It’s really hard to decide whether to quit or not but if the SYS system isn’t changed, I’ll definitely be moving on. Please listen to us glu🙏🏻
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited November 2020
    It really does seem like there’s something up with the voting booth. 
    In the last SYS I noticed a couple of dolls who scored 60 and then their next look scored like 38, almost like it’s rigged somehow. 
    Obviously I can't speak for everyone because I believe I've seen some get decent scores (45+) after getting a 60, but I've gotten around five 60s and my next look has always been in the 30s, even though my previous scores were in the mid to high 50s. It's really fishy...but that's glu.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    9 TB’s in my group and I’m 14th with a score of 138. I’m fine as long as I get the earnable dress and a silver TB box.