šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I really hate this new system. The top 7 in my group are all TBs šŸ˜‘
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

I've never been that into sys, I just started getting into them lately (mostly because I started reading this forum) but I was enjoying playing them. However, I'm pretty sure the people who said the new VB probably puts dolls in the same rank against each other are right and it's doing me hella dirty so I'm probably going to stop paying much attention to these, get some k-stars and diamonds out of it and just wait 'til bf to go shopping (for my personal use, not for future sys). At least I can say I'm grouped with dolls who look bomb!
    šŸ–¤ā™”ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*āœ§Ā·ļ¾Ÿ:*Ā JosĆ©phine*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§ā™”šŸ–¤
    [ JĆ³h-zeh-feen ]
    Ā ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢iOS playerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited November 2020
    It really does seem like thereā€™s something up with the voting booth.Ā 
    In the last SYS I noticed a couple of dolls who scored 60 and then their next look scored like 38, almost like itā€™s rigged somehow.Ā 

It happened to me! My look no. 9 scored 60 and my 10th looks scored 38. I noticed that some other dolls were experiencing the same problem

I just had a quick scroll back through that thread and I saw 2 others that got even lower scores after a 60. I feel like itā€™s happened to me before as well.Ā 
    Your lower scoring looks were awesome and similar to your higher scoring looks. So the low scores make no sense. Definitely something up with that!Ā 
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @samantha143 thank you! And yes, I agree. I remember getting my first 60 some time ago and then getting a very low (35?) score after it, although the only thing changed was the color theme.Ā 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Zarah YAY another forum doll! This is so cool! Your doll is so pretty šŸ„°
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Hello dolls, I actually have a theory that maybe explain why there are so many TBs suddenly popping up: most of the dolls who play KKH and SYS every week do not know the forum and donā€™t get most of the information we find here. I think that they think to level up they obligatorily have to stay in top 3, so they fight for those positions, no matter what, when in fact all they would have to do is stay in top 8 to level up. I might be wrong in my theory, but for me it makes sense, although I find that super crazy.

edit: Iā€™m not defending the way TBs play this game.Ā 
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.Ā  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    If you voted like me, before really experiencing the new SYS, donā€™t forget to change your like to a Lol on KalindaĀ“s post.
    Itā€™s inĀ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! Page 8 !

to these 19 awesomes ... I just want to talk šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
    Theyā€™re probably all TBs. šŸ˜­
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hello dolls, I actually have a theory that maybe explain why there are so many TBs suddenly popping up: most of the dolls who play KKH and SYS every week do not know the forum and donā€™t get most of the information we find here. I think that they think to level up they obligatorily have to stay in top 3, so they fight for those positions, no matter what, when in fact all they would have to do is stay in top 8 to level up. I might be wrong in my theory, but for me it makes sense, although I find that super crazy.
    Lol, no. Nobody spends their money like crazy without knowing what will happen. People that buy tickets know exactly what theyā€™re doing but... honestly, at this point, I think we can all agree that itā€™s just compulsive buying. The prizes are not cute, thereā€™s not even hype to it (like what happened with the white wings last month). I canā€™t even be mad at TB... I find this addiction in games sad. Like, I donā€™t even care if I end up in #12, I just want Glu to put the old system back so i can have FUN.
    ios player āœØ level 30+
    english is not my language lol šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Does anyone remember what was the last place we had to be during this past weekend event to qualify for the silver ranking? I was 8th and am still bronze III and am kinda confused on was I supposed the stay at bronze III or move up a rank.Ā 

Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Hi @KaylaJ! Itā€™s nice to see a familiar face amongst all this madness.Ā 
    Iā€™m trying to place 9th to 12th or even level down, no way Iā€™m putting in extra tickets for a braceletšŸ’€

Why has this become our realityšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hello! And same! The only joy I am finding in these events has been watching the bidding war and some massive TB losing in the last minute to another massive TB and ending up with 3rd place prizes, in this case a bracelet. I think I'm just going through the motions submitting looks without much of care since I don't even have hopes of finishing anymore since the look posted got me a whopping 38.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Been feeling like crap the past week and all the stress from this new system was only making things worse and, as I mentioned in the weekend sys thread, raising my anxiety. Took a nap after my morning class today then put my phone away and had an at-home spa day and finished with a candlelit bath. Just came back to the game and saw I was in 27th place with at least 9 new tbs in my ts group, totalling it to 10 after originally starting with only one. I submitted my third look a few minutes ago but I don't know how much longer I can go on, I might just give up on this one and drop back down to bronze III cause mental health comes first and this is ridiculous.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Yay now I wonā€™t even get the last earnable or any trendsetters items šŸ˜‚Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020

Damn, already?
    Edit: Forgot to cover the dolls faces.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    9 TBā€™s in my group and Iā€™m 14th with a score of 138. Iā€™m fine as long as I get the earnable dress and a silver TB box.Ā 
    Iā€™m right behind you @meritedkkh šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ letā€™s enjoy our 2 KStars lmao

Platform: iOS
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    It's taking longer than normal for votes to come in. Usually it takes 30 mins to an hour but my look hasn't gotten any votes for almost 90 minutes. I hate crying conspiracy but...at the very least, the pairings can't be random.
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts

Damn, already?
    Edit: Forgot to cover the dolls faces.
    the first of my group already has it.

What madness
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Ā If people are able to submit tickets with a couple seconds left in the event & get their votes after the booth is closed, Glu definitely has some type of program running to generate vote numbers. I just assume they decrease votes to increase ticket sales in a similar matter. They stay on brand, Iā€™ll give them thatšŸ˜‚
    I almost forgot to submit my last look last night and I barely made it with about 10 seconds to spare... I still got all my votes and honestly that makes 0 sense to me.Ā 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I love love this! Except for the hair. But Iā€™ve needed new jewelry for so long. The silhouettes arenā€™t new but so pretty!
    I blew of last weekendā€™s SYS cause it was horrible, but they almost put work in it. Please let me place well without having to struggle.Ā 

Ps I meant love the outfitĀ 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My TS is now at 28 with one of the new dolls being my side game lmao. I submitted that ticket 30 minutes later. Are there really that few people in silver?Ā 

This isn't how you get people to spend money. Maybe you get a big rush of cash at the start but I know I'm not spending a cent until things change. And obviously I'm not going to try & beat my own doll so I won't be playing my side game. Pretty ready to delete it even with some Black Friday savings & 6 tickets. This isn't fun.

And my TS is still only 28 lol. I feel sorry for the 2 dolls who are going to take those last 2 spots as they will be an extra ticket behind everyone else. How is that OK?

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @Zarah YAY another forum doll! This is so cool! Your doll is so pretty šŸ„°
    @thatgalbia Yours tooo!

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ¦‹iOS PlayeršŸ¦‹
    *in Olafā€™s voice* letā€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Number 1 has over 700 points šŸ™ƒ

Iā€™m 16th. Hate thisĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My TS group is now full, 1 hour and 6 minutes after submitting my 1st ticket. The last 2 dolls that made up my TS group have at minimum 1 less ticket than everyone else. Idk if this is normal since I haven't read the thread but it's messed up.

Anyway to add something more positive than my last 2 comments here are some looks i loved, the 1st and last one are perfect.Ā 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I'm submitting garbage only from here on outĀ 

This is a look sis.Ā