šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Ticketbuyers from 1-8 when I woke up this morning. šŸ™ƒ
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Also, itā€™s now been 4 days where I canā€™t watch my daily 10 videos. I missing out on 40 k-stars, why is this? šŸ¤—
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts

When was this dress released? I can't remember
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I never have been so low šŸ™ˆ but I believe I will end up lower šŸ˜„

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @KatiaKKH its in the closetĀ 

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @AmandaMKkh about Italians, actually I can imagine right now how angry you are šŸ˜‚
    I was in Italy and there were 2 people just ā€œnormal talkingā€ but from far it looked like they were fighting šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠĀ 

We italians are noisy but it's part of our charm šŸ˜‚
    Android
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Chill with these beauties at the end of the TS board šŸ„°šŸ˜

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    is this look so bad? šŸ˜­
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I havenā€™t been on the forums in a long time. However Iā€™ve been playing the game daily just like I have from the beginning. I cannot express my disappointment in this sh1t show of a SYS. After scoring late 40s early 50s in my looks Iā€™m in 21st place!!! Honestly how on earth are you expected to win a prize (not even 1st -5th) I mean something nice. Over the weekend I didnā€™t get a look below 55pts and two of my looks scored 60 šŸ˜³ I was delighted but I came 8th šŸ˜‘. Iā€™m a freeium player and I ainā€™t about to put money into this game now just so I can win something thatā€™s already unfair! This SYS is possibly the worse adjustments to the game thus far!Ā 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Ever since this new level up system wasĀ introduced in sys its getting harder to remain top 5 now without spending alot of money on each game and it only gets harder everytime you level up due to compulsive ticket buyers. I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way and at this point i feel soĀ unmotivated to keep on playing sys with this type of system, Ill just focus on just getting the earnables from now on. šŸ’”
    Android doll šŸ’™
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    fibixx said:
    is this look so bad? šŸ˜­
    Well, if NY dress started to do bad, then we have a huge problem.
    BTW this look is awesome, the VB just went crazyĀ 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS šŸ
    True Kardashian ā¤ļøšŸ‡¦šŸ‡²
    #20VideosForAll
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Yikes I was scoring low 30ā€™s last SYS when I was actually trying to make looks that fit the theme, Iā€™m so sorry to any dolls that lost votes against my abomination

I guess I should get back to dressing like a clown šŸ¤”Ā 
    Ā 

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    everything but the NYE dress is scoring less than 40 so i am submitting that over and over this SYS... so boring and unfair! probably i will have to submit one of Simon's ticket i have been saving because i am pretty sure i won't reach the last ernableĀ 
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Been feeling like crap the past week and all the stress from this new system was only making things worse and, as I mentioned in the weekend sys thread, raising my anxiety. Took a nap after my morning class today then put my phone away and had an at-home spa day and finished with a candlelit bath. Just came back to the game and saw I was in 27th place with at least 9 new tbs in my ts group, totalling it to 10 after originally starting with only one. I submitted my third look a few minutes ago but I don't know how much longer I can go on, I might just give up on this one and drop back down to bronze III cause mental health comes first and this is ridiculous.
    Hope you can relax a little doll. I'm the same way with anxiety so will likely take a break because this new system is turning me angry and stressed and out mental health comes firstĀ 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Glu, it's ironic tou released this on Thanksgiving update because I will thank you to undo itĀ 
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Oh boy I'm tired. I'm 16th!
    Also this is my TS board when I accidentally submitted my looks late and missed a ticket. I just hope to get the earnable dress, I don't wish to style up anyway.
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I just donā€™t want to play anymore. Unfortunately I leveled up to Silver last SYS so Iā€™ve been scared of starting the weekday one so I started late. First off weā€™re only 6 people in my TS, does that mean I canā€™t purposely level down? I am definitely gonna end up in last place since all the dolls have already changed multiple times (one girls has changed like 10 times).
    I didnā€™t really have a purpose with this post I guess Iā€™m just disappointed and sadšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜•
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I can only imagine how dramatic we look from an outside point of view šŸ˜‚

@ChloĆØ_KKH true šŸ˜‰
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Chill with these beauties at the end of the TS board šŸ„°šŸ˜

@KatiaKKH Weā€™re in the same (awful) TS!!
    First 2 looks bottom row are my 3rd - 4th submissionĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @ViennaKKH @AmandaMKkh @ChloĆØ_KKH lmao I so agree with this šŸ˜‚ I met two Italians in Indonesia last year and when they were talking in Italian, they were so passionate about everything that it always seemed like they were arguing šŸ˜‚ I need to learn Italian btw, it's so beautiful! šŸ˜

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Iā€˜m currently in 16th place..
    At least 10 TBs in my group.. the doll in first place has 770 votes.. this doesnā€˜t seem right..
    Really losing fun in creating new looks..Ā 

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Really thought that I would like this format because all the excessive tb would be in gold. But I did not realize we just wouldnt have a fair chance at winning all (or even some of) the prizes. Another lol for you glu.Ā 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Iā€™ll be back down to bronze this weekend, currently in 25th place. This is so stressful and disheartening. I hope that peopleā€™s feeling about this new system are listened to and something is done so the game is enjoyable again.

I play on iOS
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I have 8 Tbs in my group and Iā€™m currently in 14th place. make it make sense :/
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay šŸ‘—šŸ‘ 
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I used to be so excited for wednesday, so excited for kimā€™s call but now I have 2 tickets and I donā€™t even care about submitting them and I wonā€™t submit them.Ā 
    Itā€™s so sad whatā€™s going like I said before, thereā€™s not one good comments in the threads about this, not even one. This game is being deleted from my phone this weekend.Ā 

Good luck everyone! Ā I hope Glu listens to you, and in december things get better.Ā 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I'm currently on the 18th place and my group has 8 EIGHT ticket buyers anddd first place doll already has over 700 votes... There is just no way for me to get over this SYS with an exceptable rank any longer. I'm not even mad because with this system the game became something like "If you want a new piece of clothes you have to pay me A LOT. If not, you MIGHT get a chance to earn at least 1 year old items and THAT'S IF I DON'T GIVE YOU DYE" and it's just tragic...
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilĀ EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS