Can someone explain this to me?

pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
I have seen many of these labels on forum members accounts, for example: “Registered Users, Member” “Senior Member” “Experienced Member” and “New Member”
but why is it that whenever I see the label New Member, the forum members account has been a thing for years?
(I don’t know where to post this so I posted it in General Discussion.)

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I'm assuming that the forum looked different a few years back.
    I've thought about this to lmao, and I find it weird and funny that the accounts labeled "New Member" are actually the older members with the most experience😂
    But yeah, I'm assuming that it has something to do with the old forum format or something?
    I hope someone do comments with the actual anwers! I think it'd be fun to know!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wish I knew 😂 I made this account in 2015 and have over 2000 comments and I’m still a “new member.” Ive asked kalinda once and she isn’t sure 

I have a theory that I didn’t verify my account or something correctly 5 years ago lmao 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Those titles are automatically determined by Vanilla, the software company behind our forums. In my opinion, I think the important thing is that new forum users can distinguish between players (members) and moderators based on the title.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I've been here for years when will I stop being a junior member 😥
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I have bought this package but never received anything but the k stars and 2VIP storylines after 4 months and extra room for 10 K ⭐️ stars. What about the 50% clothing (I was told you never get that by customer service) ok so why advertise it?  Then it shows 3 VIP boxes to the right assuming it’s for the VIP story line. Can someone explain this better. I asked koko and I haven’t heard back from her in 2 weeks and Kalinda I asked in a forum but no response so I saw this one. Thanks for any info

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    You get one storyline every 30 days for an outfit. increased energy, extra k stars when you open your daily gift box, and extra celebrity perks points when you make a purchase. That's it. 
    iOS