🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    All this italy talk made me emotional 😪 I miss my time in Naples now. Italy didn't even feel like a foreign country after 2 weeks there because the culture was quite similar to our West coast cities. Even the overly passionate talks that look like fighting was similar. Ugh I miss italy too much brb gonna cry. Spleen said:
    @ViennaKKH @AmandaMKkh @Chloè_KKH lmao I so agree with this 😂 I met two Italians in Indonesia last year and when they were talking in Italian, they were so passionate about everything that it always seemed like they were arguing 😂 I need to learn Italian btw, it's so beautiful! 😍
    Btw since all of you seem tired and disappointed it's time for my "shameless advertisement for strike thread" lol. Come join us girls 🥳
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I think the assigning to a ts group is still based on start time, but you get added right away. While before the game would only show the group when it was full. I started and was in a group with like 8 dolls... So you probably get added right away, till the group is full, no? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

guess i'm not getting earnable dress 🤡 

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Victorian your doll is so pefect in that short hairstyle 😍
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Victorian I have never spent a cent on this game and after this sys disaster I never will, even if they give 20 videos to every player 
    But you girls have all my support 💕
    Android
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts

3 and 4 look, and I don’t get why so low votes
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Yeah something is definitely up with the groups. I started and counted there was 19 people then 20 (And yes I counted the duplicate/tied dolls.)  Then 2 hours later there is the full group 30 people but a couple of the dolls are at 0. This is so unfair for them as the #1 girl had done probably TT and 2 tickets at that point. I can’t believe it took 2 hours to find 30 silver players and the more levels that get added the more the groups will be time delayed. Weird. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    It’s kinda sad I’m purposely not submitting the best looks just so I don’t level up
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Usually I am a bit more enthusiastic about styling looks for SYS but the new system really suck out all the fun but the competitive side of me also doesn’t want to give up and it is just a lot. 

I am glad I am in the same group as @AmyMimi ! A familiar face / name always cheer me up.  I just hope that after a few more SYSes. The crazy competitive players would be at the top tier and maybe things will be less crazy. 

My looks. And yes, I was trying to pass off the wings as like a cape for the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    lologslay said:
    Has anyone notice the prize distribution being different for this sys event? Pretty unfair after top 2 getting same prizes?? 
    Everyone is right that has commented on this thread! Heck, someone had to translate their words to tell us how bad this system has gotten. I started an hour late like last time, top 10 in my group all bought the Triple Threat. (No luck) 
    I’m in 4th place because top 3 are going ham with their wallets. I’m going to Maria and changing my name to “STAYONTHEME” nothing upsets me more than someone that waste their tickets on off themed looks. Like why? 🤯😬
    I would’ve loved to have 2nd cuz I don’t care for the hair but naaa it ain’t happening this event. I think the dolls plus myself that bought a TT are not trying. It’s so sad for us to waste our money on the TT to get no where, when we would’ve in the old sys system..this system is making Glu BUTTLOADS $$ so they are NOT going to listen to us or our opinions. They don’t care if we cry, b****, or complain they are making money, so to them it’s a “so what if we stop playing.” They don’t read this forum, that’s why @KalindaKing reports feedback to the company, and they don’t do anything! I now understand why lots of y’all are on strike. I’m debating even with how much I love sys events, but everyone’s right this new system has gotten so ridiculous it’s not worth putting my mental health through it day & night
    To. Get. No. Where. Really. 
    (It is a game after all) 

Stay safe everyone, we will get through this! 😓
    @amuyres said: you couldn’t of put it any better! I really felt so sorry ☹️ for so many people. (including myself) if we were in charge there would be a lot of changes!!!
    I have never read so many heartfelt sad 😞 stories with this Red Carpet event. My heart was breaking for so many people. This event is so up and down with points and you were 3rd now 12th and someone you have never seen is in 1st, like what? It doesn’t matter if we play for free or if we purchase tickets it TT, I think everyone is getting screwed. I’ve been talking with my friend @lolitaslays and we think it’s computerized. It doesn’t add up! The dolls who honestly are amazing I will pick them in the voting booth and they will lose to a girl wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt????? We don’t need this stress in our lives right now and Glu is literally feeding sadness into the players!
    This is how we all feel right now about the new system and something is just not right!

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    @AmandaMKkh about Italians, actually I can imagine right now how angry you are 😂
    I was in Italy and there were 2 people just “normal talking” but from far it looked like they were fighting 🙊🙊🙊 

We italians are noisy but it's part of our charm 😂
    I've been in Italy twice this year, in Venice and Rome and I fell in love with this country! When Italian people are talking they seem so passionate about what they're saying 😂❤️

And the food is delicious. Like really delicious. I miss my Cannolis already. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Glu will hear it from a ticket buyer: you suck!!!

Usually I am a bit more enthusiastic about styling looks for SYS but the new system really suck out all the fun but the competitive side of me also doesn’t want to give up and it is just a lot. 

I am glad I am in the same group as @AmyMimi ! A familiar face / name always cheer me up.  I just hope that after a few more SYSes. The crazy competitive players would be at the top tier and maybe things will be less crazy. 

My looks. And yes, I was trying to pass off the wings as like a cape for the dress. 
    @amuyres said: you are the girl (doll) I’m so in love with 😍 I love your looks but your hair and makeup are so incredibly beautiful!!!
    mcmalta said:

@amuyres said: your in my group I voted for that dress and it was up against that sparkle shirt dress that everyone posts that doll had no accessories and she had the popular vote made sense to me. I’m so sorry ☹️ you didn’t score higher because you should of.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m usually in top 5, and now I’m 20! WHAT IS GOING ON?? Barely hitting 30’s with my looks
  • volbeatsvolbeats Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    already dropped down one style level and it looks like i might be going down another 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Worst group ever🤦🏻I've got TB till 6th place 😣and I'm placed in 13th 💔

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Omg we're in the same TS group!! I have never been with a community doll before 🤭❤️
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    amuyres said:
    mcmalta said:

@amuyres said: your in my group I voted for that dress and it was up against that sparkle shirt dress that everyone posts that doll had no accessories and she had the popular vote made sense to me. I’m so sorry ☹️ you didn’t score higher because you should of.
    thank you for your vote✨I just did another look and I think I will just stop submitting so I can level down

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @anilynbright thanks a lot 😘😘
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day