🗳️🚀🌌 SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! 🪐🔭

1383940414244Next

Comments

• GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Now that you've completed a couple Show Your Style events with the new format and style levels, how would you describe your experience?

Like - I haven't decided how I feel about it
    Awesome - It's better than I expected
    LOL - It's worse than I expected
    "it's worse than I expected" can't express this sh*t💩, I need to buy like 100000 tickets only for be in the top 5. First place it's impossible, now I ranked 16 or 10 if I have really good scores (more than 50 per look) CHANGE IT BACK!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m so mad at Glu right now. I contacted support twice this weekend about a doll who used earnable dress before she had 575 votes. And I send them screenshots. And what did they do? NOTHING! She’s still submitting looks. And she’s in 3rd place now and I’m below of her. So does other people.  I just can’t...😣
    Now I have to apologize to Glu 😄 but we all would get mad 🙈 I contacted Kalinda and now I know that they know about cheater who was in my group. And also I got the dress 🥺 thank you thank you thank you thank you Kalinda 🥰

iOS player 

• lulucastrostarklulucastrostark Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Now that you've completed a couple Show Your Style events with the new format and style levels, how would you describe your experience?

Like - I haven't decided how I feel about it
    Awesome - It's better than I expected
    LOL - It's worse than I expected
    LOL - I didn’t like it, I started today on the sys and played with players that had started yesterday, very unfair, I started well behind even winning many votes.
    Very unfair to be placed with people who started sys well before
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    eligur said:
    Royaltyy said:

I think this dress is inspired by Iris Van Herpen dress ( not that well done) but appreciate Glu going more avant-garde with their designs. 

The shoes are from the iconic McQueen Plato Atlantis collection. 
    Why do I suddenly like the earnables after seeing that they're designer🤦🏽‍♀️
    not gonna say i agree, but once i saw the originals and the dress looks WAYYY better irl than they tried to make it.. like why the hell it’s so see through. don’t we have enough of the nudity already when the game originally is for kids 🙂
    It's not for kids, it's PEGI12. Some swear words and sexual innuendos included. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Paris_MinajParis_Minaj Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    KalindaKing Tbh I really don't like it whatsoever, I prefer the way SYS was before. Don't fix what isn't broken 
    iOS player since 2014💎
    Instagram @ Kkh_Minaj 
    #BLM
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Some looks from the vb

I think this is a hacker, that hair won't be released until a few hours?
    Maybe? Though I wonder if it would have something to do with timezones? But other than that I’m gonna say she’s a hacker.

Timezones don't affect releases, the game runs on the same clock for everyone
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Some looks from the vb

I think this is a hacker, that hair won't be released until a few hours?
    Maybe? Though I wonder if it would have something to do with timezones? But other than that I’m gonna say she’s a hacker.
    I thought things are released by Glu's timezones, which is the same one I'm in. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!