🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    It is like this from 1st - 11th place. It’s not even a day in. I am convinced ticket buyers waste their money on tickets and not building a good wardrobe. 

• kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I usually have good scores on grown SYS, but this one is going so bad 😓
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    @AmandaMKkh about Italians, actually I can imagine right now how angry you are 😂
    I was in Italy and there were 2 people just “normal talking” but from far it looked like they were fighting 🙊🙊🙊 

We italians are noisy but it's part of our charm 😂
    I've been in Italy twice this year, in Venice and Rome and I fell in love with this country! When Italian people are talking they seem so passionate about what they're saying 😂❤️

And the food is delicious. Like really delicious. I miss my Cannolis already. 
    Mmmmm food !
    I’m really a good lover 😍
    Now I’m hungry 🤤 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @dolldream I’m so sorry doll. :( It sucks that you’ve had your comfort and distraction taken away because Glu decided to be greedy and selfish. Maybe consider taking a break and coming back on BF/christmas to see if anything has changed. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Since this NONSENSE started, my scores have drastically dropped from mid 40’s to mid 30’s and even 20’s. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, all I know is, this SYS format is f***** up. This has to end. We all know that Glu is greedy, thirsty for money but this is too much. I’m not going to spend a coin from now on. You suck, Glu. I really hope that all of your money will come to an end soon. 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Stefani_H said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    @AmandaMKkh about Italians, actually I can imagine right now how angry you are 😂
    I was in Italy and there were 2 people just “normal talking” but from far it looked like they were fighting 🙊🙊🙊 

We italians are noisy but it's part of our charm 😂
    I've been in Italy twice this year, in Venice and Rome and I fell in love with this country! When Italian people are talking they seem so passionate about what they're saying 😂❤️

And the food is delicious. Like really delicious. I miss my Cannolis already. 
    Mmmmm food !
    I’m really a good lover 😍
    Now I’m hungry 🤤 
    Me too! When I travel, I like to taste every single thing the country has to offer. Italy is probably the best country I've ever been when it comes to food. 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Stefani_H and all the other dolls, thank you for all these kind words about my country! ❤

@Mayaa I'm so sorry we have to share this s**t show but now I feel a little less alone 😂
    Android
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    I'm seriously just waiting for an acknowledgement of this mess from glu.
    its awfully silent from their side
  • xoxo12xoxo12 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    after 4 tickets. I have 9!!! NINE TBs!! I officially HATE the new SYS :)
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

@Mayaa I'm so sorry we have to share this s**t show but now I feel a little less alone 😂
    At least I'm not suffering alone with this group 🤣  btw ur doll is so beautiful 😍 I'm in love 🤭🥰
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    1-5 looks
    that 39 really hurted my feelings 
    @KatiaKKH your doll is stunning and your looks are perfect 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Definitely missed a ticket at some point and couldn’t care less because I was never getting the earnable with such low scores and who cares if I’m 11th or 24th really. F this.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Mayaa thank you so much!! Your doll is stunning and you deserve to be much higher with your looks ❤
    Android
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Some of your guys’ scores... wow. I’m awfully upset at how low they are. There is no way the votes are coming in right. Glu needs to say something.
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts

I submitted my first look almost 4 hours ago, and somehow there are still dolls in my TS group with a score of 0? Either they have been waiting 3.5 hours to get their scores, or they were added to my group recently. HOW.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Like most people my looks have been doing pretty bad because usually score high 40s/low 50s for most SYS.

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @Mayaa thank you so much!! Your doll is stunning and you deserve to be much higher with your looks ❤

Thank you ❤️ you made my day 🥰