šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Theyā€™re having a laugh right? I know theyā€™re not amazing... but look 1 usually scores like 50 on sys like this???Ā a
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Basak said:

Since this NONSENSE started, my scores have drastically dropped from mid 40ā€™s to mid 30ā€™s and even 20ā€™s. I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong, all I know is, this SYS format is f***** up. This has to end. We all know that Glu is greedy, thirsty for money but this is too much. Iā€™m not going to spend a coin from now on. You suck, Glu. I really hope that all of your money will come to an end soon. šŸ™šŸ»

There is legit nothing you can do to those looks to make them better... make it make sense!!!Ā 

Something must have gone wrong somewhere for it to turn out like this?Ā 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    There's no other explanation than that they have reduced the amount of time our looks are in the VB so that is why we are getting scores in 30s even though we are submitting looks that previously scored us 40-50+ each. The fact that Glu has yet to comment on any of this is just proof that something is up. What else could possibly going on here? It's a red flag that most of us on the forum are getting mediocre scores, and from what I can see on FB, the majority of players are experiencing this.
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I never thought SYS could get worse but here we are...this is worse than the infamous who wore it best disaster, and at least glu listened to us on that one and got rid of it...I am hopeful they will do the same with this situation...you tried it, it sucks everyone hates it...please for once listen to you customers and scrap this hot mess
    #BringBackTheOldSys
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wasnā€™t gonna say anything because I donā€™t want to start drama but iā€™m really mad about this.

Last week, I said something about tickets buyers ect and Koko messaged me about it. So...she messages me about it and responds to my comment but now that this game became a disaster and literally nobody has nothing nice to say (from what I have seen) Kalinda nor her are responding to our frustration, questions, and our complaints about this, but when I said something that they didnā€™t like I got the respond right away. Wow...I see how things work around here.Ā 

Whatā€™s going on right now and all the negative comment is way more important than what I said because now you are actually loosing gamers.Ā 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @meritedkkh thank you! done āœ”ļø I like a lot of prize but itā€™s useless if I have to pay for win them.
    As a free player I prefer the old system even if I never be able to win Ā the first place for 1/2 TB.
    Last Sys I came 11th. neither when I was a beginner I did that bad. All I can do right now is using the sys that I donā€™t like for not level up or for level down.
    meritedkkh said:

Daily reminder to change your like or awesome to a LOL if youā€™ve changed your mind about the new SYS.

šŸ—³ļøšŸš€šŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! šŸŖšŸ”­ - Page 8Ā 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @laura014 Last week you said ticket buyers should come and defend themselves which is calling out other players. That was after there had been huge drama the past two weekends about ticket buyers calling out other ticet buyers. Now this weekend nobody is calling out other players and everyoneā€™s clearly mad at glu. So I donā€™t see your point.
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @laura014 Ā You tagged me and a another member as coming for you. Ā That was my biggest problem. I donā€™t come for people, and certainly not as a mod. Ā I spoke with you privately after reading your posts and assessing the situation. Ā  Tagging me will always get my attention.Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @laura014 Last week you said ticket buyers should come and defend themselves which is calling out other players. That was after there had been huge drama the past two weekends about ticket buyers calling out other ticet buyers. Now this weekend nobody is calling out other players and everyoneā€™s clearly mad at glu. So I donā€™t see your point.
    My point is everybody is asking for answer, everybody is mad and frustrated!! Tagging kalinda all over the place just to get a respond and they all just disappeared, but when I said what I said she messaged me right away. This is a real issue that can actually affect their income and they are not even saying ā€œWe will look into itā€ , a simple respond is all players want. Thatā€™s my point.
    edited November 2020
    @laura014 Ā You tagged me and a another member as coming for you. Ā That was my biggest problem. I donā€™t come for people, and certainly not as a mod. Ā I spoke with you privately after reading your posts and assessing the situation. Ā  Tagging me will always get my attention.Ā 

Hello, I mention you because you were the one that responded to me but in my message from earlier I was talking about in general, that none of you are responding to everybody frustration, not just you.Ā 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Ā That's more like it. There's no way I'm seriously competing for an outside chance to win a bracelet jfc

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    JusAdriĀ If you are in this forum let me tell you that your appearance is wonderful. šŸ¤—

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I'm just aiming for the earnable dress but then I'm gonna stop submitting tickets so I can hopefully go down to Bronze III. @meritedkkh @MarianiPoizen we're all in the same TS group and your looks are so gorgeous. It's a shame we're all doing poorly because of sooo many TBs in our group
    Platform: iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @laura014 I think youā€™re confusing @kokokokonut for being a Glu employee, which she isnā€™t. Sheā€™s just a darling who moderates the forum.

I have never, ever done this poorly. This is insane.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    lulula said:
    I'm just aiming for the earnable dress but then I'm gonna stop submitting tickets so I can hopefully go down to Bronze III. @meritedkkh @MarianiPoizen we're all in the same TS group and your looks are so gorgeous. It's a shame we're all doing poorly because of sooo many TBs in our group
    Thank you. šŸ˜ž Your looks are absolutely stunning. Ā Iā€™m only playing for the earnable dress too, I could care less about the jewelry. Hoping I at least get a silver TB box, but with our 10 TBs I probably wonā€™t.Ā 
    @laura014 I think youā€™re confusing @kokokokonut for being a Glu employee, which she isnā€™t. Sheā€™s just a darling who moderates the forum.
    Okk, I get it but Iā€™m talking about in general.Ā 
    @laura014 Thereā€™s nothing she can do about us being disappointed. No one has said anything rude to anyone else, so thereā€™s nothing she needs to say. We are all annoyed with Glu for this, I get it. But coming at Koko for not saying anything doesnā€™t even make sense. Thereā€™s nothing she can do but let us tell Glu how we feel. She is doing a wonderful job moderating this thread.