🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

A little update........yeah. I suggest nobody bothers to get up to silver because I can’t even fathom what the higher ranks are going to be like. And yep none of the looks are on theme and as our scores are all collectively doing bad I wonder just how much money they’re spending. As a grown woman I can’t believe I’m probably losing to preteens who are using their parents card as I can’t fathom any adult using their hard earned money on so many tickets and it’s not even the second day yet and therefore no guarantee they’ll win. They’ll be on 4000 by the time the event finishes! 

(Also I mean no disrespect to younger people playing this game as I started when I was young but I hope you get my point!) 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

well the countess dress and gloves scored well- wasn’t expecting that, I’ve moved up to 9th place now which I don’t want so I think my next look is going to be completely terrible so I can go to 11th hopefully? 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i’m in bronze III and started 5.5 hours late and STILL have 4 TBs. I used to be able to start weekday SYS on time and usually have 1 TB at the max. I don’t want to play all week long to get a stupid bracelet. this is exhausting and I hate it.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Been feeling like crap the past week and all the stress from this new system was only making things worse and, as I mentioned in the weekend sys thread, raising my anxiety. Took a nap after my morning class today then put my phone away and had an at-home spa day and finished with a candlelit bath. Just came back to the game and saw I was in 27th place with at least 9 new tbs in my ts group, totalling it to 10 after originally starting with only one. I submitted my third look a few minutes ago but I don't know how much longer I can go on, I might just give up on this one and drop back down to bronze III cause mental health comes first and this is ridiculous.
    Hope you can relax a little doll. I'm the same way with anxiety so will likely take a break because this new system is turning me angry and stressed and out mental health comes first 
    Thanks doll ❤️ Hopefully you can too. October-December are supposed to be the best times cause they have the best holidays. Can’t believe one game/company found a way to dampen that
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Extremely bitter that Kalinda is on the update thread clarifying pointless software bug fixes but can’t say anything on the nightmare SYS threads 🙃🙃🙃

[me reading that she's on another thread lol]

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Bronze III isn't going that badly but considering it's already harder than the first 2 bronze levels, I don't want to get to silver level. It's not worth it.
    Platform: Android

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2020

I have never, ever done this poorly. This is insane.
    @samaaanthaaa Can I just say how much I love your first look!! I’m baffled with the low score that you got, so undeserved! Don’t give up, your styling is amazing.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

I keep moving between 9th and 16th place.
    There are at least five ticketbuyers but they are not excessive.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020

This is the lowest I have been in a year or longer, holy crap this new system😕
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @daniekkh yeah agree especially as a new player. I took a few more spins on collections I like and I'm not stressing about saving. I was excited to buy make up because it looked so gorgeous on others but I don't even care now lol. I also set an hour time limit on the game and left a 1 star review on the app store. The more time that passes, the less I care. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @LindaVB Thank you!! Always means the world coming from the queen 💘
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

3, 4, 5, 6
    I'm probably getting demoted, yay!  🤪
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 1-6. i'm doing ok and it's hard to remain positive about this new format. i'm currently in 16th place🥺
    i got the shoes on my 6th look and this is how i styled them

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Even though I don’t wanna do this I might submit a few extra tickets in the end just to get the last earnable, I don’t care to be in the top 10 I just want the earnable dress badly!
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks 1 to 6. 

I feel bad for those dolls who submit stunning looks and get such low scores.

I'm happy my scores have improved,  but I don't want to level up into silver I. This SYS format isn't fun, it's frustrating. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I hate the “new” way sys events work!! I’m 14th place and my scores are doing sooo good! All above 40 votes. My TS group is crazy! I’m silver 1. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Wake me up when this sys ends.  I’m 25th 🥶
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i really love the necklace and dress but my scores are pretty bad so even though i don’t have any over the top tb i have no chance. i’m just gonna go down a style level and hopefully i like next weeks stuff
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu’s logic reminded me of chemistry class. They’re both confusing and makes no sense
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Just to go along with the theories, can people post what group they are in when they get their scores? I'm trying to see if there is any truth behind the theory that we are going up against dolls that are in our same level. My scores have been okay ( I will post them shortly) but that's probably because I'm still in bronze. I wonder if the now lower scoring dolls are in silver and the ones that are doing okay are still in bronze. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

Bronze level 3. I can't tell if the top are ticket buyers or just kept getting high 50s on their looks. I try not to watch the TS board much anymore
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.