🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Me in dead last LOL, at least I will level down! Makes me feel better that I don’t look that good in the outfit anyway :no_mouth:
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Just to go along with the theories, can people post what group they are in when they get their scores? I'm trying to see if there is any truth behind the theory that we are going up against dolls that are in our same level. My scores have been okay ( I will post them shortly) but that's probably because I'm still in bronze. I wonder if the now lower scoring dolls are in silver and the ones that are doing okay are still in bronze. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    I am doing mostly okay and yes, I am also in bronze III currently
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

Here’s my extra look that I submitted and then looks 3-6 😅 I’m doing okay but not great and the extra ticket did literally nothing 😂

top two in ts group are both crazy ticket buyers who have already finished all the earnables

cba with this new sys, I used to moan about the old one but I would have it back in a heartbeat compared to this mess
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Just posting this look cause I really like it. It got me 47 which is better than expected. 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My rank is 26 in SYS! I am getting 30ish votes on looks I usually score 45-55 with. There is something really wrong with the new system! And the number 1 in my group has 1000+ votes already and the 10th has 500+ ! #justsaying

edit: I am Style level Silver I
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Im fed up with this SYS format. I’m at the 13th place now and pretty much all top 10 players have over 400 points already, with top 5 having around 800 points already. This is messed up for real, like so many ticket buyers in this group...

iOs player 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 1-6! I’m shocked seeing some of the scores in the forum, what is going on?

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lol i am having such a bad day. Someone hit my car and now theres a hole in it. I just got it a few months ago. Now coming back onto this forum, Kalinda hasn’t said anything and everyone is still scoring low. I’m also in 23rd place. Annoyed isnt even the word.

Also, this could be far fetched, but has anyone submitted similar looks, like same dress different dye get the same exact amount of votes? I did that and both looks got the same score. I saw another doll do it on this forum, and they got the same score. It could just be a coincidence but has this happened to anybody else?

edit: didn’t finish my statement lol
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @thatgalbia oh no I’m so sorry about that! That’s horrible! I hope your day gets better!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thanks love 🥺💕
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't know if I'm the only one but, I feel like something is really fishy or really weird with the rankings.
    I was in 23rd place despite having an average of 44, I submitted my ticket and when it finished I was in 18th place. I re-opened my game to continue my reality shows and while I was tapping, I could see my rank going up and down when I didn't even do anything ? Someone else noticed that ?
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I hate this. This game used to be an escape for me but it is causing so much stress. I hate this new SYS. I am submitting looks and haven't gotten above 40 on any of them.  In previous SYS my looks would be getting in the 40s and 50s.  I am in 17th place and am gonna go back down to bronze II.  I have bought tickets in the past to get a TS item that I really loved. I am so close to quitting.  I have purchased things in the game and this is ridiculous.  They clearly only care about selling as many tickets and not other players. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    my scores have been pretty ok but i’ve hardly put any thought into my looks because i despise this new system. 🙄 currently sitting at 18th place, but i don’t really mind; i definitely don’t want to level up. i’m just playing for the earnable dress at this point. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I used all my dyes for this look so I'm happy it did well 😍 (my best score on this SYS was a 43 before)
    I'm 12th for now but I don't even care, I'm losing interest in this game... I will probably play until Christmas then stop if they don't change anything, well done Glu 👏🏻

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    lol i'm just gonna make dc characters now. We have a Harley Quinn in our TS group

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @thatgalbia I had that happen to me! I submitted a dress in two colors with different handhelds, but everything else the same and got a 50 on both! 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not having the best day like in life in general and the game isn't making it easier so I'm just submitting whatever and hoping for the best, I just want the earnable dress because I'm tired of using the same gowns over and over 👗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @thatgalbia, I’m sorry to hear about your car. I really hope the day gets better for you! 💕

Last time I checked I was barely holding on to 11th place which I’m sure won’t last. I’ve never played in a ranking or league system before so I really don’t know what to expect. I’m trying to hold onto a thread of positivity that once all the levels are released and everything settles down that players will actually have more opportunities to win prizes, but I just don’t know what to think at this point. It’s really frustrating to play sys week after week with only a slim possibility of winning any new items.

Also @Korty I think we may be in the same T$ group. Good luck doll!🙂

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @thatgalbia me!! My first 2 looks didnt even reach 40... then I saw the NY dress scoring slightly better and i decided to stick with it... here my scores:
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    were there always so many ticket buyers? 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @brunakkh Hi, gorgeous! Your looks are stunning & definitely deserve better votes. We’re in the same group! I’m struggling this SYS so you’ll find me down at the bottom somewhere of our TS board 😅
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @MissMissy0717 heyyy!  This group is crazy, I also cant keep myself above 20th 😓 hope it gets better! Also, thank you 🥰 I just saw you and your doll is suuuper pretty
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I don't know if I'm the only one but, I feel like something is really fishy or really weird with the rankings.
    I was in 23rd place despite having an average of 44, I submitted my ticket and when it finished I was in 18th place. I re-opened my game to continue my reality shows and while I was tapping, I could see my rank going up and down when I didn't even do anything ? Someone else noticed that ?

Same, it randomly changes 1-2 ranks and that hasn't happened before to me 🧐
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Ouch
  • Charlotte_mzCharlotte_mz Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    My looks so far, and i'm in 10th place, there's like 7 TB's in my group, but I still love dressing up my doll <3