🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I hate this SYS, my scores are crappy and I'm in like 19th place. This seems to be getting more negative feedback than who wore it best (which was AWFUL) so fingers crossed GLU gets rid of it. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

thinking of missing a few tickets so i can go back down to bronze. this silver experience is just awful
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    candydots said:

Here are my looks 1-7.  I'm not even winning any TS prizes this week because I have at least 7 ticket buyers in my group. :/
    your looks are so pretty! It is sad that you can't get any of the TS prizes. Clearly this system is a money grab/
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I was literally gonna ask someone to recreate my doll with these eyes but nevermind. My doll looks amazing with them I want them bad😍😫
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Add me to the long list of people who aren't happy with the event. I keep floundering between 10th to 25th place. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I can safely say that I have never ever done this badly before, especially on a gown sys lol I’m currently 15th and staying away from looking at my ts board 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Haha the poison ivy look scored my highest yet. oh, but joy, still 20th. I have some tickets saved from before they pulled the diamond kloset crap, but not wasting them on this new SYS nonsense 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Haha the poison ivy look scored my highest yet. oh, but joy, still 20th. I have some tickets saved from before they pulled the diamond kloset crap, but not wasting them on this new SYS nonsense 

Lol it gets me so excited when someone posts about a character from DC for some reason. But I love the look!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    my scores are so bad and i've at least 7 TBs in my TS group. I'm in 16th place rn and I hope my scores increase but not enough to make me up to Silver II
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Glu’s logic reminded me of chemistry class. They’re both confusing and makes no sense
    Don't involve chemistry class with it girl. The molecules have no purpose, they just stick to this element, break up and stick to another element and so on. They are such party animals. Glu on the other hand, they are in a long term abusive relationship with money. Such yanderes. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Lia888 thanks doll 🥺💕
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @pristineperson they look amazing on your doll! Which Kollection are they from?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    @thatgalbia me!! My first 2 looks didnt even reach 40... then I saw the NY dress scoring slightly better and i decided to stick with it... here my scores:
    That is so weird!! Happened to @LaneLane too. 

@pristineperson they look amazing on your doll! Which Kollection are they from?

Thank you! They are also from this kollection shown above.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Glu’s logic reminded me of chemistry class. They’re both confusing and makes no sense
    Don't involve chemistry class with it girl. The molecules have no purpose, they just stick to this element, break up and stick to another element and so on. They are such party animals. Glu on the other hand, they are in a long term abusive relationship with money. Such yanderes. 
    I like your thinking girly
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    aww thank you @woahbabesursotoxic
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’m already sick of seeing the earnable dress in the voting booth 🥱  
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Just to go along with the theories, can people post what group they are in when they get their scores? I'm trying to see if there is any truth behind the theory that we are going up against dolls that are in our same level. My scores have been okay ( I will post them shortly) but that's probably because I'm still in bronze. I wonder if the now lower scoring dolls are in silver and the ones that are doing okay are still in bronze. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    i went down a level because i placed 25th in the Out of this world sys so i'm now in Bronze II.

been scoring pretty good, average 46 :)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    edited November 2020
    You know I can’t believe I’m saying this but.. I’m sad that I’m obviously gonna be going down a style level this show your style event which means I’ll be at loss of an extra item for All That Glitters show your style trendsetters, but I’m happy to be back in Bronze because at least I might have a slight chance at the trendsetters item without maybe submit an extra ticket and will probably get a less crazy group.
    edited November 2020
    these 2 appeared side by side in my kollections and i giggled 

Now you can totally see how alike they are.
    just realized the dress in the bundle of Pretty In Pearl is similar to the new diamond kollection, hell you have the 2 dresses in your rotation that are alike to the bundle dress in the dream girl kollection!
    @pristineperson Basak posted these beautiful looks for her doll and you see how similar the dresses are down to the fold lines in the material

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’m honestly so frustrated 😭 this game isn’t fun for me at all anymore! I know at this point it’s been said so much so “ I’m beating a dead horse” but this new sys ruined it for me honestly, it’s so stressful and out the gate within an hour of starting there are players at 500+ points. It has nothing to do with how good our looks are anymore, ( it’s greedy and disgusting) Dolls aren’t having fun... it’s an actual blood bath it’s not a healthy competition anymore... ( Unrelated ) Also nobody is voting because all we win is kash. Lastly the ts prizes quite frankly suck. I’m drained, it’s not fun I hate it. That’s all. 

• JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Just to go along with the theories, can people post what group they are in when they get their scores? I'm trying to see if there is any truth behind the theory that we are going up against dolls that are in our same level. My scores have been okay ( I will post them shortly) but that's probably because I'm still in bronze. I wonder if the now lower scoring dolls are in silver and the ones that are doing okay are still in bronze. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    i went down a level because i placed 25th in the Out of this world sys so i'm now in Bronze II.

been scoring pretty good, average 46 :)

New to the forum but long time lurker 😊 I was in Bronze 2 for out of this world and it was one of the chillest groups I was ever part of, no TBs and I even get 1st (second time that’s ever happened to me). I’m Bronze 3 right now and scoring high 40s on average which is on par with how I typically score. Will share my looks once I figure out how to make those collages 😅
    iOS 🇨🇦

Ok so one of my polls shown that the hairstyle on the Right is the one I should get rather than the other hairstyle I had paired with it. now I’m gonna pair it with this hairstyle cause I want them both then after this I will get the most popular one first than the second one after that. So one last time:
    Agree = 1st 
    Like = 2nd
    @KalindaKing Would this be available on BF?? 

Where are these hairstyles from?
    They both are from VIP events back in 2019