🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pristineperson Basak posted these beautiful looks for her doll and you see how similar the dresses are down to the fold lines in the material

I also remember there being a dress, I can’t remember which one but it was also similar and shared the exact shimmer design to.
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I hate this new SYS, I got promoted to silver I and I really had high hopes for the ranking system seeing how the prizes were distributed in Bronze III so I didn’t really mind getting promoted thinking that more and more people would get clothing, but currently the prize distribution doesn’t make sense at all and we barely get any clarifications about it.

I’m doing quite well (compared to dolls who were robbed of their scores smh) score wise, I even started a bit later in hopes that I get less TBs in my group but 1st-10th place are all TBs (I’m currently in 12th) 

Usually I’d be in the top 5 with these scores but the TS is a bloodbath right now. 1st place is @ 700+ points. I usually don’t mind TBs but having 1-10 place being TBs really destroys the fun out of this game. Even if you score well you’re not even going to get a chance at the prize at this point without buying tickets. 

Everywhere I look (forum and Facebook Groups) everyone hates this new system, both free players and TBs. I honestly think that GLU is hurting themselves more with this change rather than helping their sales. I occasionally buy TT just in case I do poorly in a SYS and want the earnable or the TS (I usually need 1-2 tickets to get what I want) which was why I was okay with investing some money into this game, but seeing how SYS has turned into I’m stopping my purchases. What more for dolls who spend a lot of money buying tickets ultimately losing to someone who pays more? I doubt people are willing to pay 20-150$ for a virtual item every SYS. TBs are maybe buying a lot now but the more they loose out on an item to other TBs and getting some accessories or a poorly designed item I doubt they’d keep spending money on this game. 

I’ve even lost motivation to even play regularly. I used to grind everyday for items cause I enjoyed SYS and building my wardrobe for it, but now I barely even finish the 2nd box of weekday events, sometimes I don’t even have the motivation to reach the final item in weekend events, and even forget to watch my daily KStar videos and I’ve only been playing since lockdown started. What more for dolls who have been playing for years and experienced all the doo-doo that Glu dumped on them 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @pristineperson Basak posted these beautiful looks for her doll and you see how similar the dresses are down to the fold lines in the material

Glu:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    KingReyy7 said:
    Anybody else struggling to ATLEAST stay in the top 10?  Im 16th ☠️
    I’m struggling to even get in the top 10.
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    First six looks, I’m currently in 3rd place but only one TB so far so I can’t complain

iOS 🇨🇦

• munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:
    Anybody else struggling to ATLEAST stay in the top 10?  Im 16th ☠️
    I’m struggling to even get in the top 10.
    At this point not being in the top 10 is a blessing 😭
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Yeah I was never even in the top 10 this week, not once 😅

Lmao so this interesting glitch happened in my game😂
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hello! If anyone has any extra spare time, you could recreate my doll, but with the gradient lips? After months of saving, I finally have enough to buy like 2 things, and have always wanted to get the gradient lips, but have no idea how they’d look on my doll. All the extra features on my doll are from the kloset except for the hair color! Thank you in advance <3

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I want to spend all my K Stars on Black Friday & opening Christmas boxes, but if the December update isn't exciting I think I will be done with the game! I'm just not feeling this new SYS system, and I feel like it may be better to get out now in my first year of playing than get so deep that I feel like I'm obligated to keep playing. I know it sounds weird, but when you've invested a ton of time and energy into something, it's hard to give it up even if you don't really enjoy it. I don't know, I just constantly feel like I started playing right when the game started going downhill. At least it feels that way based on my forum experience 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    lalana said:
    I want to spend all my K Stars on Black Friday & opening Christmas boxes, but if the December update isn't exciting I think I will be done with the game! I'm just not feeling this new SYS system, and I feel like it may be better to get out now in my first year of playing than get so deep that I feel like I'm obligated to keep playing. I know it sounds weird, but when you've invested a ton of time and energy into something, it's hard to give it up even if you don't really enjoy it. I don't know, I just constantly feel like I started playing right when the game started going downhill. At least it feels that way based on my forum experience 🤷🏽‍♀️
    This is pretty much why I keep playing. Plus I've spent money on it (not much but still) I'm cheap lol and it feels like a waste to delete it all, especially after playing for years and enjoying it so much in the beginning. I keep hoping they'll finally listen to us and I'll enjoy the game again. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine

🥳🎉

Saw this doll in my trendsetters group, somehow she’s ahead of me? even though I submitted good looks.

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I don't know if I'm the only one but, I feel like something is really fishy or really weird with the rankings.
    I was in 23rd place despite having an average of 44, I submitted my ticket and when it finished I was in 18th place. I re-opened my game to continue my reality shows and while I was tapping, I could see my rank going up and down when I didn't even do anything ? Someone else noticed that ?
    This!!!! I have noticed this. My game fluctuated going up two spots or going down. Then when I score I hardly move up. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 4 - 7. I don’t really care about the TS items, but I do want a silver box! I’m barely clinging onto 9th place with like 10 TBs, and the top 3 have over 800 points *smiles through the pain*
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So their is a glitch in the game 😒
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

@clarizzo I really loved this look of yours and with the aura added it was stunning 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    edited November 2020
    anavibed said:
    Hello, everyone!

I usually just lurk around here but I can't take it anymore. Seeing everyone so frustrated and stressed triggered the hell out of me because I've been fuming since last week.

I'm currently 25th on the Silver I SL. I know I'm not the best stylist out there, but this definitely crushed my confidence. I can't imagine what it must be like for those who received lower votes. I totally regret spending a lot of money, time, and effort on this game/app. I feel betrayed. Instead of feeling rewarded, I feel like I'm being punished.

One thing I've realized after playing KKH for 2 years is that Glu does not care about us. If they did, they would have been very transparent in all of their platforms (not just here in the forum), have responded to our queries as soon as they can (not ignoring the hell out of everyone), and have listened to our feedback. I feel sorry for the dolls who expressed their disappointment in numerous threads, yet haven't been properly responded to. It's like they've been talking to a wall. This just shows how unimportant our opinions and sentiments are to them.

It's sad to think that we treat this game as a part of our daily lives, but we are being treated like garbage. We all deserve better.
    It does suck that we get treated badly, and it’s a game that’s a daily part in our lives and we still get treated horrible, though the only upside to this game for me, is that it has gotten my mind off the Virus this whole year, yeah sure I still worry but at least I wasn’t thinking about it to much or I’d be broken.
    I use this game as a distraction from what’s going on in the real world.
    edited November 2020

I just started getting this even though my Wifi is perfect, anyone else?
    edit: Nevermind I just decided to restart my iPad and it’s working now.

I swear this show your style hates me too much.
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @pristineperson me too. Aside from work, reading manga/manhua, and watching anime, this game is what keeps me going. It's heartbreaking to think that Glu seems to monopolize the fact that we're using this game as an escape. The majority of the updates this year were literally cash grabs. I just wish they would treat every single player with care and consideration. 
    edited September 2021
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @pristineperson I'm sorry about the loss of your first account. I can only imagine how stressful that must have been. But I am happy that you are now focusing on more important aspects of your life. The Christmas Update will be the "make or break" moment for me too. If I don't see anything beneficial for me anymore, I will really be deleting the game for good.