🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 698 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Just to go along with the theories, can people post what group they are in when they get their scores? I'm trying to see if there is any truth behind the theory that we are going up against dolls that are in our same level. My scores have been okay ( I will post them shortly) but that's probably because I'm still in bronze. I wonder if the now lower scoring dolls are in silver and the ones that are doing okay are still in bronze. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    i went down a level because i placed 25th in the Out of this world sys so i'm now in Bronze II.

been scoring pretty good, average 46 :)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,537 Posts
    edited November 2020
    You know I can’t believe I’m saying this but.. I’m sad that I’m obviously gonna be going down a style level this show your style event which means I’ll be at loss of an extra item for All That Glitters show your style trendsetters, but I’m happy to be back in Bronze because at least I might have a slight chance at the trendsetters item without maybe submit an extra ticket and will probably get a less crazy group.
    ✨Priscilla✨
    edited November 2020
    these 2 appeared side by side in my kollections and i giggled 

Now you can totally see how alike they are.
    just realized the dress in the bundle of Pretty In Pearl is similar to the new diamond kollection, hell you have the 2 dresses in your rotation that are alike to the bundle dress in the dream girl kollection!
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,251 Posts
    @pristineperson Basak posted these beautiful looks for her doll and you see how similar the dresses are down to the fold lines in the material

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 444 Posts
    I’m honestly so frustrated 😭 this game isn’t fun for me at all anymore! I know at this point it’s been said so much so “ I’m beating a dead horse” but this new sys ruined it for me honestly, it’s so stressful and out the gate within an hour of starting there are players at 500+ points. It has nothing to do with how good our looks are anymore, ( it’s greedy and disgusting) Dolls aren’t having fun... it’s an actual blood bath it’s not a healthy competition anymore... ( Unrelated ) Also nobody is voting because all we win is kash. Lastly the ts prizes quite frankly suck. I’m drained, it’s not fun I hate it. That’s all. 

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

Ok so one of my polls shown that the hairstyle on the Right is the one I should get rather than the other hairstyle I had paired with it. now I’m gonna pair it with this hairstyle cause I want them both then after this I will get the most popular one first than the second one after that. So one last time:
    Agree = 1st 
    Like = 2nd
    @KalindaKing Would this be available on BF?? 

Where are these hairstyles from?
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Just to go along with the theories, can people post what group they are in when they get their scores? I'm trying to see if there is any truth behind the theory that we are going up against dolls that are in our same level. My scores have been okay ( I will post them shortly) but that's probably because I'm still in bronze. I wonder if the now lower scoring dolls are in silver and the ones that are doing okay are still in bronze. 

Thinking GIF by Reactions  Gfycat
    i went down a level because i placed 25th in the Out of this world sys so i'm now in Bronze II.

been scoring pretty good, average 46 :)

New to the forum but long time lurker 😊 I was in Bronze 2 for out of this world and it was one of the chillest groups I was ever part of, no TBs and I even get 1st (second time that’s ever happened to me). I’m Bronze 3 right now and scoring high 40s on average which is on par with how I typically score. Will share my looks once I figure out how to make those collages 😅
    iOS 🇨🇦

Ok so one of my polls shown that the hairstyle on the Right is the one I should get rather than the other hairstyle I had paired with it. now I’m gonna pair it with this hairstyle cause I want them both then after this I will get the most popular one first than the second one after that. So one last time:
    Agree = 1st 
    Like = 2nd
    @KalindaKing Would this be available on BF?? 

Where are these hairstyles from?
    They both are from VIP events back in 2019
    ✨Priscilla✨
    @pristineperson Basak posted these beautiful looks for her doll and you see how similar the dresses are down to the fold lines in the material

I also remember there being a dress, I can’t remember which one but it was also similar and shared the exact shimmer design to.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I hate this new SYS, I got promoted to silver I and I really had high hopes for the ranking system seeing how the prizes were distributed in Bronze III so I didn’t really mind getting promoted thinking that more and more people would get clothing, but currently the prize distribution doesn’t make sense at all and we barely get any clarifications about it.

I’m doing quite well (compared to dolls who were robbed of their scores smh) score wise, I even started a bit later in hopes that I get less TBs in my group but 1st-10th place are all TBs (I’m currently in 12th) 

Usually I’d be in the top 5 with these scores but the TS is a bloodbath right now. 1st place is @ 700+ points. I usually don’t mind TBs but having 1-10 place being TBs really destroys the fun out of this game. Even if you score well you’re not even going to get a chance at the prize at this point without buying tickets. 

Everywhere I look (forum and Facebook Groups) everyone hates this new system, both free players and TBs. I honestly think that GLU is hurting themselves more with this change rather than helping their sales. I occasionally buy TT just in case I do poorly in a SYS and want the earnable or the TS (I usually need 1-2 tickets to get what I want) which was why I was okay with investing some money into this game, but seeing how SYS has turned into I’m stopping my purchases. What more for dolls who spend a lot of money buying tickets ultimately losing to someone who pays more? I doubt people are willing to pay 20-150$ for a virtual item every SYS. TBs are maybe buying a lot now but the more they loose out on an item to other TBs and getting some accessories or a poorly designed item I doubt they’d keep spending money on this game. 

I’ve even lost motivation to even play regularly. I used to grind everyday for items cause I enjoyed SYS and building my wardrobe for it, but now I barely even finish the 2nd box of weekday events, sometimes I don’t even have the motivation to reach the final item in weekend events, and even forget to watch my daily KStar videos and I’ve only been playing since lockdown started. What more for dolls who have been playing for years and experienced all the doo-doo that Glu dumped on them 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 483 Posts

Glu:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    KingReyy7 said:
    Anybody else struggling to ATLEAST stay in the top 10?  Im 16th ☠️
    I’m struggling to even get in the top 10.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    First six looks, I’m currently in 3rd place but only one TB so far so I can’t complain

iOS 🇨🇦

• munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:
    Anybody else struggling to ATLEAST stay in the top 10?  Im 16th ☠️
    I’m struggling to even get in the top 10.
    At this point not being in the top 10 is a blessing 😭
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Yeah I was never even in the top 10 this week, not once 😅

Lmao so this interesting glitch happened in my game😂
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hello! If anyone has any extra spare time, you could recreate my doll, but with the gradient lips? After months of saving, I finally have enough to buy like 2 things, and have always wanted to get the gradient lips, but have no idea how they’d look on my doll. All the extra features on my doll are from the kloset except for the hair color! Thank you in advance <3

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I want to spend all my K Stars on Black Friday & opening Christmas boxes, but if the December update isn't exciting I think I will be done with the game! I'm just not feeling this new SYS system, and I feel like it may be better to get out now in my first year of playing than get so deep that I feel like I'm obligated to keep playing. I know it sounds weird, but when you've invested a ton of time and energy into something, it's hard to give it up even if you don't really enjoy it. I don't know, I just constantly feel like I started playing right when the game started going downhill. At least it feels that way based on my forum experience 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches New Member Registered Users 379 Posts
    lalana said:
    I want to spend all my K Stars on Black Friday & opening Christmas boxes, but if the December update isn't exciting I think I will be done with the game! I'm just not feeling this new SYS system, and I feel like it may be better to get out now in my first year of playing than get so deep that I feel like I'm obligated to keep playing. I know it sounds weird, but when you've invested a ton of time and energy into something, it's hard to give it up even if you don't really enjoy it. I don't know, I just constantly feel like I started playing right when the game started going downhill. At least it feels that way based on my forum experience 🤷🏽‍♀️
    This is pretty much why I keep playing. Plus I've spent money on it (not much but still) I'm cheap lol and it feels like a waste to delete it all, especially after playing for years and enjoying it so much in the beginning. I keep hoping they'll finally listen to us and I'll enjoy the game again. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 69 ayyy

🥳🎉
    ✨Priscilla✨

Saw this doll in my trendsetters group, somehow she’s ahead of me? even though I submitted good looks.

✨Priscilla✨
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 588 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I don't know if I'm the only one but, I feel like something is really fishy or really weird with the rankings.
    I was in 23rd place despite having an average of 44, I submitted my ticket and when it finished I was in 18th place. I re-opened my game to continue my reality shows and while I was tapping, I could see my rank going up and down when I didn't even do anything ? Someone else noticed that ?
    This!!!! I have noticed this. My game fluctuated going up two spots or going down. Then when I score I hardly move up. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Looks 4 - 7. I don’t really care about the TS items, but I do want a silver box! I’m barely clinging onto 9th place with like 10 TBs, and the top 3 have over 800 points *smiles through the pain*
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    So their is a glitch in the game 😒
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 588 Posts

@clarizzo I really loved this look of yours and with the aura added it was stunning 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add