KK:H Weekday Professional Event - 11/16/20 - Where has the month gone?(or: So close to BF)

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa it’s a three hour gig once a day, I don’t think it’s that time consuming. 
    🤷🏻‍♀️ for some people it can be. When I said it I didn’t realize it was once a day. Still, once a day is a lot for some people. Everyone’s got a different life. 
    Yes, everyone does, but didn’t it say finish by the weekend to get rewards? It’s Monday, 3 hours, & once a day. Maybe they can stack on top of each other? If this was on the weekend, many people would be upset as it’d interfere with the weekend event. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my 1st Black Box... Thanks i hate it :(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    yezx said:

T i r e d of these boxes wtf, I’m missing lots of items from them? Not even stars? Seriously, why do I even bother to keep playing this game, it’s only going downhill. 
    Well, thank you. Now the rest of the items please 😌
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I haven't reached the throwback box in weeks because I'm trying to work on storylines so I can get luxe goals from Maria during BF. Does anyone, who finished the storyline about Simon's daughter, remember how many gigs it had? I'm working on Olivia's first job right now
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I haven't reached the throwback box in weeks because I'm trying to work on storylines so I can get luxe goals from Maria during BF. Does anyone, who finished the storyline about Simon's daughter, remember how many gigs it had? I'm working on Olivia's first job right now
    dpeters said:
    3 I think
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Finally something good from the boxes ☺️

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Just glad it’s an item! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • JennKKHJennKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

First box was kash but finally got some kstars after weeks of dye!
    iOS 🇨🇦

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

As if SYS wasn't already a disappointment, here is what my second black box looked like. Now I remember why I never bothered to complete the Throwback Event. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

As if SYS wasn't already a disappointment, here is what my second black box looked like. Now I remember why I never bothered to complete the Throwback Event. 
    I haven't bothered going past the first black box in years. It's literally not worth it unless you're enjoying the action of actually playing the game as well and that is regrettably not the case
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got everything dyes so far then finally picked an item from the gold box. Idk how many weeks it’s been. I’m so happy!!! Definitely gonna use these a lot.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    samantha143 said: 

Just glad it’s an item! 
    I hate that necklace. 
    I spent 10 diamonds by mistake the voting booth like 8 months ago and still hate it 😂😂
    I never used it. not once.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Not the worst pick, but also not the best. 
    As always, hoping for a better pick next week 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa it’s a three hour gig once a day, I don’t think it’s that time consuming. 
    🤷🏻‍♀️ for some people it can be. When I said it I didn’t realize it was once a day. Still, once a day is a lot for some people. Everyone’s got a different life. 
    I agree with @samaaanthaaa it's time consuming. For myself some days I have a free schedule, but tomorrow I work 6am - 8pm & again the next day, so I don't like that I have to log in for this storyline every day or miss out when I already have to log in for SYS. Nothing says the gigs can be stacked, Glu never tells us anything, to me it reads like each day is a 24hr time limited thing. And when does it end, it says finish it by the end of the week, is that in an American time zone? Because end of week for me is working until 8pm.

Has anyone started this late & got the 2 days in a row? Like if you have only just started the 1st gig or storyline now, did you also get the 2nd one right after? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    finally picked an item in my gold box we love to see it 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Black boxes: dye and kstars
    Gold box: dye
    TB box: pants, hate ‘em. Just as ugly dyed. Any other pick would have been better.

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I really needed them 😅

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

got dyes\kash and this dress in tb
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    This 1 gig per day has got me so tense and anxious like if I'm busy and miss a day I won't get the reward?? Why can't it be like the usual complete whenever storylines 😞 and if the reward is like 5 k stars or something after making me anxious I'll be so done with this game lol 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Personally I love the weeday storyline. So fun and intriguing, I wonder who that blogger is!😍 

here’s my 3 boxes I’ve opened so far. (Out of order) can’t believe I missed all those k-stars. I next to never get k-stars in my boxes, let alone pick the right box to get them. But well it’ll come more chances I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 now I’m heading for the TB box and hope I get something other than shoes 😊

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    LMAO not me being legitimately scared of the Tinseltown tea 💀💀
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I hope then special reward is kstars🤩 but at this rate it’ll end up being 10 energy. 🙃
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

my black boxes! 🤩🤩 I almost picked the box next to kstars omg 🤣
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Didn’t know where to post this but here I am:

Had the weirdest/scariest dream. KKH was a real world and all of the dolls met in an apartment kinda place. Like literally every doll out there. My doll was a bad doll and she was sadistic. She cut every other doll’s hair and cut their lips of with scissors etc. And then, I got kicked out from the forum. Police was looking for me everywhere, I was wanted. The dolls went crazy because I cut their clothes, hairs and plump lips etc. I was wanted worldwide. Then I realized there was no going back so I started to kill people and push buildings to the ground because I had crazy superpowers. I killed my own friends too. Then a giant tsunami hit the earth and everyone drowned in water, I didn’t. Lived alone till my death. Scariest nightmare ever. 😭

PS: Sorry if there’re language mistakes 🥺

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hi! I'm really excited for all the hype about BF but I'm not really aware of how it goes since I joined last April. Is it like Kimiversary? Will Kloset item be 50% off? Will there be special gift boxes? I was really hoping for a thread or at least someone to brief me on this since I'm kinda lost.

And also, should I leave some KStars for Christmas? Are there other important event that I should save up for?
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    prettyKKH said:
    Hi! I'm really excited for all the hype about BF but I'm not really aware of how it goes since I joined last April. Is it like Kimiversary? Will Kloset item be 50% off? Will there be special gift boxes? I was really hoping for a thread or at least someone to brief me on this since I'm kinda lost.

And also, should I leave some KStars for Christmas? Are there other important event that I should save up for?
    The thread isn't opened yet, it probably will be soon though.
    Yes, Kloset items will be 50% off and some of the old items will be added in the Kloset for this short period of time. Unfortunately, the old items are full price, between 50 and 150 k-stars usually.

There is no special gift boxes for Black Friday but there is going to be the VIP Event at the same time, meaning that if you spend at least 600 k-stars, you'll end up with earnables too.

There are 3 "major" events during a year, the Kimiversary sale, the Black Friday and the boxes from Christmas that are only available during December. You should definitely try to save some k-stars for Christmas.

Hope I didn't forget anything :)
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸