๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    hanh_kkh said:
    Hello! If anyone has any extra spare time, you could recreate my doll, but with the gradient lips? After months of saving, I finally have enough to buy like 2 things, and have always wanted to get the gradient lips, but have no idea how theyโ€™d look on my doll. All the extra features on my doll are from the kloset except for the hair color! Thank you in advance <3

i hope i got it right!ย 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    4t place but here's best looks (yes I got the earnable dress this evening, It dyes/scores well) it'll be pretty to pair the bracelet/necklace I win w/ the earnable dress. That's all I'll be getting out of this event. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Also an ON THEMED kloset look & how well it scored for me just a min ago!ย 

Scoring high 40's & 50's not a single 60ย 
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @Kaayla thank you so much!!
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @lologslay I think you can enjoy playing and can win even without buying tickets cause your sense of style is just super. It's just my opinion, but really how you're styling each item is wow.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited November 2020
    JaelynJax said:

@clarizzo I really loved this look of yours and with the aura added it was stunningย 
    thank you so so much, girl! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’“ unfortunately, it was my lowest scoring look so far, but i liked making it.ย 

โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    How many points are needed to gain the last earnable in weekday SYS?
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @princessprecious 535 i believe!ย 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Kaayla thanks doll ๐Ÿ’—
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Im bored of this SYS now! Does anyone know what the next one is? The newsletter suggests itโ€™s All That Glitters! I hope itโ€™s a bit more fun and not just gowns! When does the thread usually open for the weekend SYS?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I can't complain about my votes, they are okay to get last earnable, also I started 3 hours later, I'm still in Bronze 3 and my group can be considered chill. Currently 3rd, but I really don't want to level up

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I honestly am very grateful for my scores considering I do well in gowns anytime we have an event but totally sucking it when it came to that London SYS, couldnโ€™t figure out the voters?? I personally think itโ€™s computerized. In my first group the 1st and 4th doll got bad scores and the 4th pic was really pretty ๐Ÿคฉ this picture of it doesnโ€™t do it justice!!
    From the bottom of my heart ๐Ÿ’œ to all the players Iโ€™m so sorry โ˜น๏ธ that we all are feeling frustrated, depressed, ๐Ÿ˜ฉ stresses, anxious and sad! @KalindaKing please help this community and let Glu know the players feelings and suggestions and actually make Glu listen. We all know they donโ€™t care ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ about us but we are the ones who make them money ๐Ÿ’ฐ I do buy k-stars or the triple threat or even a kloset item or diamonds ๐Ÿ’Ž. I know a lot of people who play for free and people who pay. We all are pouring our blood, sweat and tears for this game and every voice needs to be heard! This new SYS system is just another way for them to make us upset. Please Kalinda show them that poll and use our voices who will never be heard!

This is definitely how we all feel about the new SYS system! Help us @KalindaKing, please help us!

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

This is my top 6. Thereโ€™s no way to catch up to this. Iโ€™ve even used one extra ticket (by accident when I had 3 minutes left to get a free one, and I was preparing next look ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅด) and Iโ€™m in 12th place. This is not even fun. I hope Iโ€™ll be ranking down, cuz this is stressful even for me.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    ok first of all i know i shouldnโ€™t be complaining when so many of you are still playing messed up games!! i havenโ€™t had time to check the forum, so i really thought they had fixed it))): this weekend i almost couldnโ€™t break 40 either.

these are my looks now (the nye dress in every color, ik itโ€™s boring, but iโ€™m busy during the week lol). i have a 52,4 average.. AND:

i really hate this new sys. free players honestly donโ€™t have a chance.
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts

I normally get 50s on my looks, but after the new format, I get really low scores. In the previous sys I didnโ€™t even reach 40s, in this sys I got a little better scores but not even close to what I got before the new format. And I only get cash from voting booth. I seriously think something fishy is going on about these votes... Iโ€™ve been playing this game for years and I know something is up... Glu Iโ€™M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP BEING GREADY AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS!! This format is really bad...

And the prize distribution is really not fair. Only 2 people get the dress??? At least in the previous sys 5 people got the dress. Iโ€™m currently 16th and all I get is 2 kstars and 5 energy ARE YOU SERIOUS๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
    Daily player since September 2019ย ย ๐Ÿ’–
    | IOS | lvl 53 |ย  1+++ |โœจ
    26 years old from Turkey ๐Ÿ’•

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Hereโ€™s all my looks that finished so far.ย 
    Iโ€™m just submitting looks to submit looks if you know what I mean. I donโ€™t feel motivated to really try or be creative. So boring. Iโ€™m scoring okey but I keep getting pushed further and further down the TS list.ย 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I've had no motivation during this sys. I've not paid attention and let my clock stop 3 times (still haven't lost a ticket though) and that never happens. I'm slightly behind on the weekday event too. Normally I've finished it by now, but I still need like 80 event points cause I've not wanted to check the game the past couple of days.ย 

I just hope that this will go back to normal with the next update. It's frustrating to see what normally gets mid 50s scoring 30s and 40s now. I'm just so over it. I'm not even excited for the glitter sys now. If my scores don't increase then I'm using an extra ticket to get the earnable dress cause I love it, but I'm hoping I can level down or at least get a silver box, which is highly doubtful.

I'm taking a break from the game today to celebrate my babygirl Jazzlyn's birthday. ๐Ÿฅฐ
    I agree with all of this, also I hope Jazzlyn has an amazing birthday๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Oh my god, Iโ€™ve been found for the first time ever!!! I feel so excited! Thank you @anilynbright ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll even get the bracelet as top people in my group have 700 + points ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
    iOS playerย 
    level 69
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I just voted 10 times in a row and guess what I got all the times ...cash ๐Ÿ’ธ ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ this is so frustratingย 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Is the hair really worth all of that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅด

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Yea I be lucky if I get the last earnable...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My looks 6-9

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @Bumblebeebray
    Whatโ€™s funny? ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh I just thought it was funny that you had incredible, almost perfect, scores and you were still only in 10th place because of this new system! You should be at least top three, if not first, with those scores!ย