🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    So many beautiful girls in the VB. Also I think I found @AmyMimi 🙈
    I cant believe someone found me in the VB! 🙈
    Thanks so much for ur compliment!! ❤️❤️❤️

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Thread on next SYS starts today. Hope we get ANY kind of feedback and not just spoilers 👀
    I highly suggest we all band together and bring our complaints there.

great idea

edit:I have screenshot Kalinda's poll and a few comments from this thread (I don't want to clutter the thread too much) to post on the new thread so when spoilers are post they at least have to be scrolled by
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    with an average score of 48, I'm 14th 🙃 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Top 8 in my group have all reached the earnable dress already. Number 1 has over 2200 points. I’m in silver I. Never had a TS so ridiculous before 😒
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I didn't even realize that I found so many forum dolls🙈 @Ohemilie and @alison31 sorry I didn't recognize you 🙂 For @alison31's look I voted twice 😁
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I definitely wish they would have continued to do TB SYS while they were rolling out the new system. That way we all wouldn't have had to struggle to stay in the top 10 against these crazy ticket buyers. It is really frustrating seeing items I never had a chance as winning in the slightest because I'm a free player. They should have waited to introduce new items until the ranks were a little more established. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    at this point i’m just playing for the diamonds tbh, ts items are totally out of reach and now that my scores have suddenly decreased i don’t even know if i’ll be able to get the last earnable 🥴 i’m hoping that the ts situation will improve when all tiers are introduced but right now sys is a mess 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I want to use these eyes, but I never can, because they make my doll look like a reptile? Is there really no way this can be fixed?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @yezx I think you looks so glam with those eyes.
    IOS Player 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So many beautiful girls in the VB. Also I think I found @AmyMimi 🙈
    @anilynbright Yep that’s me ! I love being spotted 💕😊 I’m happy this look got me a decent score

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I have an average score of 43 votes using the same looks as I’ve used for every single gown sys but it seems like nothing is working for me.
    This format is just a joke tbh, it makes playing not fun anymore and if we won’t buy tickets we will never gonna get in the first place. I’m currently 13th and I’m considering scoring low just to move to Bronze again.
    I’m not interested about this event anymore since I will only have a chance to win the earnables.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My scores seem to be picking up, also the tomato dress dyed + this hair is working.

I think 57 is my highest ever! And I don’t even think is an amazing look. But whatever I’m in like 8th place.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I want to start today to have roughly 4 tickets to submit but I'm so scared to be placed on a group who has started some time before I do!
    Did someone else tried that? How did it go?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't even count how many times I've said that but, it pains me to see my looks getting really good scores but being in 24th place. I've never been so low in the rankings, I always managed to get myself in the top 5 since I started playing a year ago.

My total score is 367 at the moment and I would've definitely be in the top 5 if it was for the old SYS. This is depressing.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    On both my games I'm at 383 votes. On iOS this places me in 16th place and on Android it places me in 22nd place :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Slight improvement on my last two looks
    these are looks 7-10

black dress is my favorite look this SYS

• mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    SIGH. Have only hit 50 once, rest low 40s - am in 10th place and really disappointed this is how this has all turned out!!! Going to try not to care so much about SYS going forward.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • Leah_211Leah_211 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    i feel like the sys would be better if the levels were for the voting booth and the ts groups went back to how they were before. for example, you are compared to dolls who are at “your style level” because i see dolls who have maybe just started who are against a doll who has so many more features and i don’t think that’s fair. i’ve also seen a doll in this sys theme win popular vote with jeans and a top.. no clue how
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I might be wrong, but I think the this doll in right is using the TS hair from this weekday SYS \:

edit: i was wrong

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    brenhin said:
    @Jasper1385 it was probably a hacker 
    Right after I posted that, I came to the same conclusion lol 

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I’m not sure if this has already been said but are anyone else’s looks suddenly getting more votes? Like the same outfit that scored in the twenties at the start is now scoring in the forties. Bit odd to me but 🤷‍♀️ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I might be wrong, but I think the this doll in right is using the TS hair from this weekday SYS \:

I think that hair is similar to the TS one, but im pretty sure that one is from a Kolection!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I think that hair is similar to the TS one, but im pretty sure that one is from a Kolection!
    omg, i think you're right. this one seems to have some sort of break in it unlike the SYS one. this is just baffling that people are gonna spend that kind of money on 1st when there is such a dupe.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I'm wondering from what Kollection is it? 💜
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Thank you! 💚 Idk how I could forget that since I'm waiting for this Kollection to return to try and get the bundle