๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 7-10. surprisingly broke 50s and now i'm in 10th place!ย 

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Also @Korty I think we may be in the same T$ group. Good luck doll!๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, we are, and your doll looks very sophisticated and elegant ๐Ÿ’– Best of luck to you too!
    I canโ€™t say that Iโ€™m enjoying this SYS much, itโ€™s so competitive and there are too many ticket buyers. Iโ€™ll be lucky if I manage to stay in the top 10.ย 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Soooo... I ended up entering the SYS right now and I've been placed in a group with people having already over 80 votes!!!
    How is that fair @KalindaKing ???

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Checked my TS for the first time in a day and I just looove seeing dolls go above and beyond for sys. Such creativityย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

I am in an awesome group! Everyone is clearly putting thought into amazing looks,I am rightfully in 6th place. Thatโ€™s fair, but whatโ€™s unfair is the person holding 1st place, who has already won the purple dress, this person has continued to dye looks that have absolutely nothing to do with the theme. If you have this money to spend on tix, why not invest in clothing. I chose not to cheat, I truly enjoy this part of the game most, coming up with creative looks.ย 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Checked my TS for the first time in a day and I just looove seeing dolls go above and beyond for sys. Such creativityย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Oh I agree! But hey atleast youre not looking at 1st place in free dyed clothing on repeat with that score and the name Cheat.ย 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Idk, I know these arenโ€™t the best looks ever and honestly find it hard to try anymore because with work Iโ€™m guaranteed to always miss at least one ticket... but I can always rely on the bundle dress especially for 50+ (when on theme of course) so.. idk maybe they are pairing us against more equal looks? Iโ€™m in bronze 3 and will hopefully stay here, as a free player thereโ€™s no way I can compete in silver if I canโ€™t break 50 anymore. Iโ€™m sad because Iโ€™ve spent years building my wardrobe & liked coming up with on theme looks. I USED to be able to compete & with effort & a good theme, could come in first sometimes.. at least top 5 unless I got unlucky with a bunch of tbโ€™s & sometimes thatโ€™s the price of being a free player so I accepted it. This isnโ€™t fun anymore, at least let the tickets stack to 3 or 4 so people who have had to continue working can still enjoy some distraction too.
    Looks 6 & 7

wish me luck with the tomato dress I guessย 

IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020)ย 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Homegirl at first spot in my TS board using this gloves iโ€™ve never seen... anyone knows where they from? Looks soooo sus to me ๐Ÿค” iโ€™m on iOS btw
    Edit: also, the shoes?

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my scores are picking up (for a while at least) and iโ€™m scoring 50-56 BUT i in 9th place, when normally iโ€™d be in top3, no thanks ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    answered better
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Julietalucia the gloves are from the most recent diamond kollection. The shoes are from a bundle of a regular kollection, originally silver.
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Homegirl at first spot in my TS board using this gloves iโ€™ve never seen... anyone knows where they from? Looks soooo sus to me ๐Ÿค” iโ€™m on iOS btw

Pretty sure the gloves are from the latest Diamond kollection. And the shoes are from a kollection as well, normal colour I believe is white or silver.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    looks 7-10. And If my next look score good I will get the earnable dress. If that happens Idk what to do, should I try to win bracelet or try to get in lower level, because Iโ€™m afraid of silver 2

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

I think we might be in the same group! ๐Ÿค” That same girl is in 1st for me too.ย 
    edited November 2020
    Woops i should pay more attention, so sorry! There you can see i literally donโ€™t care for diamond collections lol
    Edit: grammar
    @jfletccch whatโ€™s your dollโ€™s name? Mineโ€™s beech and iโ€™m seventh and going down lol
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    jfletccch said:

I think we might be in the same group! ๐Ÿค” That same girl is in 1st for me too.ย 
    The purpose of obscuring faces/names is so the dolls are anonymous. Tbh, a slash like that doesn;t obscure much past eye color. ย  Please everyone, conceal dolls identities unless you are being positive. ย I really appreciate your help.ย  <3

(in this case, it wasnโ€™t negative, but if youโ€™re going to obscure their faces, please do more than a slash. ย ) <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Sys inspo! ๐Ÿ’œ
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @Julietalucia My dollโ€™s name is Sandra. I had managed to stay in 3rd for most this sys but i keep getting knocked down today lol. Your doll is gorgeous btw! ๐Ÿ’•
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Beautiful looks I enjoyed in the vb ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽฉ ย Even tho this event is going ๐Ÿ’ฉ for me and many others.

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Question: how many tickets do we get and how many votes do we need for the last earnable in weekday SYS? ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Question: how many tickets do we get and how many votes do we need for the last earnable in weekday SYS? ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    We get 13 and we need 535 votes. @dotti_h
    @jfletccch ohhhh really is that you? Iโ€™ve been LOVING your looks all week and sending screenshots with a friend, your doll is soooo pretty ๐Ÿ˜ and your fashion sense? Flawless โœจ itโ€™s you that should be in first hahaha
    edited November 2020
    @Julietalucia Yes thatโ€™s me ๐Ÿ˜Š haha. Thank you so much doll!๐Ÿ’— Iโ€™ve managed to get mostly 50โ€™s but i just canโ€™t get past the girls in the top 2 spots. I donโ€™t care much for 1st place, but I would like to reach 2nd place. Weโ€™ll see how it goes though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Btw I think your doll is super pretty too! Iโ€™ve been loving all your looks as well ๐Ÿ˜…ย 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    My first two looks. I was hoping for better scores, but I've seen how you beautiful dolls are doing ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 5-10, iโ€™m doing good but iโ€™m currently in 12th place. in conclusion this new sys is โœจtrashโœจ

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย