🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    lilviv said:
    gotta love the creativity 😂😂 redesigned items that they can get people to spend $$ on because they’re *TS prizes* is basically the blueprint now 

In my opinion, the earnable hairstyle on the Right is better than the trendsetters one so if I can’t get the trendsetters one I’ll be fine since I like that other ponytail I have better.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited November 2020
    im really excited for the storylines!! tbh i like the new ones weve gotten, they are different and fun 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @pristineperson i just wanted to say that your doll os GORGEOUS!!! <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
     @Lisylis hahah i agree, I should pick a more unique name lol. But I feel the same, the story lines can be really fun but it is Glu's fault for making the game revolve around SYS.
    Platform: iOS
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I like the earnables, not going to stress over the ts prizes 😬 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @Lisylis no worries, the names are similar hahaha
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

some of my ideas
    The 80s dress is beautiful in your doll.😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Is the sparkler available on Black Friday? If it isn’t or if I’m impatient I might just buy it in the voting booth this event.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Is the sparkler available on Black Friday? If it isn’t or if I’m impatient I might just buy it in the voting booth this event.
    I don’t think it was last year 
    Also I’m gonna be a lil mad if it is cos I just bought it 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    I don’t think it was last year 
    Also I’m gonna be a lil mad if it is cos I just bought it 😂
    I’m literally way to impatient I swear I’ll literally just buy it now and wait to see how I react when I see it is available with a new selection of items Kalinda said there will be.
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    On this weekday's SYS my top 5 is all TB's and some have over 1300 points so imma just pretend like there is no such thing as Trendsetters anymore... 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm a long time player and one of the people that was asking for storylines for awhile. It's been a long time that I finished all of the original storylines so without new ones, all I can do is SYS, work gigs and reality shows.
    Platform: Android

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I honestly played for the storylines way before but slowly my attention was fully taken over by SYS. It doesn’t help that I ran out of storylines either LOL
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    What was the last story line? I have so many to do and I just get a new one every time I finish one. What is the quickest way to be done 😭. I like them, just too many at one time.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I hope you all didn't think my response to Kalinda implied that they shouldn't continue to release storylines or that getting new storylines is a waste of time. I don't think that's the case at all, and in fact, I am a huge fan of the current Tea Spiller storyline! I was trying to express that the way they've structured the game with round the clock SYSs all with new clothing, and this new competitive league system makes it feel like they're putting the majority of their creative efforts into SYS. There are so many other aspects of the game that players, including me, would love to see innovated! I would love for this game to be about more than SYS, and the new storylines are a start, but I think there's so much room for innovation.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I really like all the prizes !! 🤩✨

I hope the team will improve SYS or give back old SYS to us soon 🥺 I hope they will finally listens to us of what we all have to say the last few updates and do something about it instead of leaving us in the cold.