🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Korty said
    Yes, we are, and your doll looks very sophisticated and elegant 💖 Best of luck to you too!
    I can’t say that I’m enjoying this SYS much, it’s so competitive and there are too many ticket buyers. I’ll be lucky if I manage to stay in the top 10. 
    @Korty, yes it’s definitely intense. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us. Loving your doll’s beautiful looks too!💕
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    So I'm currently 5th (but I'm still in bronze III since I did poorly last time) and I realised that now if you're in top 5 you only get one accessory/jewelry 😅 This is such a joke. If I stay 5th I will only get a measly bracelet... I would prefer ending up 8th or 9th to get a silver box tbh... And I know I'll not be top 2 because top 3 are TBs so I can say goodbye to the dress. At least with the last version of SYS, being top 5 was worth it (most of the time) and you could win one valuable item. All this trouble for one miserable bracelet, I'm laughing in despair, this has to be a big joke (but it's not, thanks Glu, I'm now a 100% sure I'll never spend another dime on this game/company)

I've never been this angry about a game, I loved playing KKH but it's not fun anymore, you're ruining it for me (and for a lot of other players).

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I know this is dramatic and glu won’t care but if sys doesn’t change I’m going to delete the game. Two a week like this? No thanks. I can’t even be bothered to care about it anymore as it’s so depressing. I’m going to see if kalinda addresses it or says it’s being fixed and if not I’m out 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    @LovelyEmma oh, I had no idea, I'm sorry! thank you for clarifying it!
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    @Julietalucia Yes that’s me 😊 haha. Thank you so much doll!💗 I’ve managed to get mostly 50’s but i just can’t get past the girls in the top 2 spots. I don’t care much for 1st place, but I would like to reach 2nd place. We’ll see how it goes though 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Btw I think your doll is super pretty too! I’ve been loving all your looks as well 😅 

I’m in your group too dolls! 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Can i just get my earnable dress and be done,i cant deal with this mess and stress anymore 😫😫😫
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @Tessakkh No way! What’s your doll’s name? 😊
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    jfletccch said:
    @Julietalucia Yes that’s me 😊 haha. Thank you so much doll!💗 I’ve managed to get mostly 50’s but i just can’t get past the girls in the top 2 spots. I don’t care much for 1st place, but I would like to reach 2nd place. We’ll see how it goes though 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Btw I think your doll is super pretty too! I’ve been loving all your looks as well 😅 

Are you Jade? Lol i’ve never been with another doll, let alone two, this is so cute 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
    There are at least 10, if not more, in my group lol
    Platform: iOS
    dolldream said:
    I think my group isn’t too crazy. I’d say the only one in my group is the girl in 1st place with 700, but I could be wrong and she could just be scoring well? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    dolldream said:
    I think my group isn’t too crazy. I’d say the only one in my group is the girl in 1st place with 700, but I could be wrong and she could just be scoring well? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    If you started on time, we are on the 11th ticket. The maximum score is 60, so if you got a perfect score on each look, you would only make it to 660. So she's definitely a ticket buyer. 
    Platform: iOS
    @lulula ahh thanks for the information, yeah i’m pretty sure she isn’t getting a perfect score at all lol.
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Tessakkh said:
    jfletccch said:

Are you Jade? Lol i’ve never been with another doll, let alone two, this is so cute 
    Yes thats me! I’ve never been with other forum dolls too! 

Edit: couldn't think of a good name for my doll when I created this game so i never changed it 😅
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm wondering from what Kollection is it? 💜

Thank you! 💚 Idk how I could forget that since I'm waiting for this Kollection to return to try and get the bundle 
    It's in rotation cause I have it on mine right now.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    dolldream said:
    Silence all around 😅
    I have 9 tb, 4 extreme in one game and 7, with 3 extreme tb in my other. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I can't decide if I wanna strive for #11 to stay in silver and get a silver box, or just level down. I will have to use a ticket to get the earnable on my side game cause I fell asleep while putting a look together. I woke up 30 minutes too late.🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    To all the people who want to drop down a level, I stayed at bronze III for this one and ended up in a group that still has crazy ticket buyers, I’m currently in 6th place and will only get an accessory, I would rather get a silver tb box at this point.
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I’m jealous that some of you are even in the top 10 lol. My looks that normally do really well have been scoring in the 30s and 40s. Last night I was in 12th but today I woke up in 25th 🙃. I’m not trying anymore. I just want the earnables and then I’ll just stop posting looks. I’m sad because I actually really liked the trendsetters dress this week but there’s not even a slim chance that would have ever happened lol. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kaydencekkh nooooooo 😣 I had hope 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    looks 7-10 and i’m at 10th place 

normally this score would be at least in top 5😔
    also 10th place scares me i don’t want to level up anymore. maybe i should stop submitting tickets after i get the earnable dress 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I guess I should be happy my scores have suddenly picked up but I can’t help but feel deflated like everyone else over this mess of a sys ☹️ I’m really dreading the next one 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I love this look so much!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Just got the earnable dress with my 11th ticket and I'm done with this event, I won't submit my other two looks 
    Android
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @Bumblebeebray
    What’s funny? 😅

Oh I just thought it was funny that you had incredible, almost perfect, scores and you were still only in 10th place because of this new system! You should be at least top three, if not first, with those scores! 
    @Bumblebeebray aaww thank you ! 🥺😊
    You’re really sweet 🥰
  • amycakes74amycakes74 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Other than my first two looks, which were lower 40s, the majority of my looks have been above 50 and I'm currently sitting in 16th place. Two kstars and 5 energy if I stay there.  I am sad to say this isn't fun at all and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with showing your style. I'm also considering not doing the last couple of looks to maybe level down for the weekend.