🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I really like the earnables, I’m actually very excited for the tights, I want more tights in the game lol and I’m glad to see sheer ones even tho they aren’t the most versatile with the glitter ofc, they’re really fun. 

No comment on the trendsetter items since I won’t get them anyway. Every event I get more and more mad at this game, makes me not want to play at all. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    my scores have been really good this week, but with the new system, i’m grouped with so many tb’s that even though my average is like 52, i’ll get 5th place MAX. i’m hoping i can get the earnable dress with my 11th ticket, not submit the remaining two and then make 11th place. everything but silver II PLEASE. i can’t take this, i didn’t get 1st very often before, but at least there was a chance, and some excitement about a competition. now winning (or just top 3) isn’t even an option. 
    i feel like they maybe made this system, to try and fix the problems with the old one. like the tb’s and new players having no chance... and you know, i’m happy they tried, but this ain’t it. please at least make us choose what level we want to play on. people taking on the higher leagues can get the better prices, but people on the lover levels would have a better chance. maybe, idk. sorry for the long rant no one in my real life gives a rats butt about kkh
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I know I am in the minority but I prefer the prize ranking now compared to how it was because more people get something. I think it should be fixed a bit. For example where place 8 & 9 get a ts box & 10-12 get a bronze box I think 1-7 should get both boxes as well & 8 & 9 should get both boxes if that makes sense. I don't think lower rankings should get something higher rankings didn't. Maybe Kalinda can pass that on because as frustrated as I was with the boxes I liked at least having a chance to get a past item & I don't want to try to come in 8-12 because the boxes still have energy & various k star amounts.

I am not too upset about gold getting hair & silver levels (currently am silver ranks) don't because ts 1st place would get a hair or outfit & other ranks wouldn't at least we still get things & it is usually more than we use to get. Shockingly Glu is fairly generous with who levels up. I think they could fix a lot of complaints esp during weekday by letting 3 free tickets stack because losing tickets does make it hard to stay in the level up ranking. I am very curious to know once you reach top level will it still only be the really low rankings that level down that is my main concern & where I could see Glu getting shady to get people to buy more tickets so they don't level down.

I know there are tons of ticket buyers but that has always been an issue I personally am not noticing more in my groups than there were before. I still average 1 crazy tb & a few chill tbs. 

Also a good thing is we did get 1 extra diamond getting 6 a week is better than 5. (Maybe that changed prior to this but I only recall getting 2 diamonds during throwback sys)

The earnables & prizes this week while a little unconventional are pretty cute idk when I'll use them but like this weekday sys I want the earnables not just the diamonds dyes & k stars.

Sorry this is so long. Please don't take this as me telling y'all not to be frustrated I 100% get the frustration. This is just my opinion & how I choose to look at it not me saying you should have the same outlook or not vent frustration.
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Is the sparkler available on Black Friday? If it isn’t or if I’m impatient I might just buy it in the voting booth this event.
    I don’t think it was last year 
    Also I’m gonna be a lil mad if it is cos I just bought it 😂
    I’m literally way to impatient I swear I’ll literally just buy it now and wait to see how I react when I see it is available with a new selection of items Kalinda said there will be.
    Also how many diamonds does it cost? 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Is the sparkler available on Black Friday? If it isn’t or if I’m impatient I might just buy it in the voting booth this event.
    I don’t think it was last year 
    Also I’m gonna be a lil mad if it is cos I just bought it 😂
    I’m literally way to impatient I swear I’ll literally just buy it now and wait to see how I react when I see it is available with a new selection of items Kalinda said there will be.
    Also how many diamonds does it cost? 
    @haylee7 it costs 15 diamonds! That goes the same for every handheld available for diamonds!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    lulula said:
    Gingerkkh said:
    I know there are tons of ticket buyers but that has always been an issue I personally am not noticing more in my groups than there were before. I still average 1 crazy tb & a few chill tbs. 
    Wow I would guess this is actually quite rare especially with the higher levels. You may be in a chill group now but most of us aren't. I am currently in 14th and have been scoring an average of 50+. Once you're in a group with 10+ aggressive TBs, it just hits you different lol
    I totally understand. Maybe it's because the prizes haven't been outstanding? Idk. But I know for me personally there haven't been more ticket buyers than usual & I start at all different times. If they release another set of wings or a day night gown then it is very very hard to get top 5 & I assume it would be under this set up as well. But we all know Glu won't do anything about ticket buyers I wish there was a limit to keep it competitive but I will not hold my breath lol.
    Stefani_H said:
    I respect your opinion but I genuinely don't understand how someone could prefer this new system. 

You said that more people are getting more prizes but it's not entirely true. I'm only talking about my experience here, but since the London SYS, I haven't been able to win a single TS item because of the amount of TB. I used to have one, maybe two of them before this new system but now ? It is impossible to stay in the top 10. You might have a super chill group but most of the forum's dolls including me aren't...

I do agree that it's a good thing to get 6 diamonds per week though.

At the end, I personally don't find this new system fair at all. People in higher ranks are all going to be extreme ticket buyers and they're going to have amazing prizes including hairstyles, dresses, accessories while people in lower ranks will only get some accessories. At least, with the old SYS, everyone could win the same prizes. This new system feels like a slap in the face for people that refuse or can't afford to buy tickets because at the end, it's not a Show Your Style anymore but more like a Show me how much you can spend for the 1st prize.

Again, I respect your opinion and I'm not mad at you for thinking in another way. <3
    Oh I knew you weren't mad you're just expressing your thoughts like I was. 

What I meant about more prizes is that is no longer just top 5 getting something. I apologize for not being clearer & I like that. I am on Android & this sys & old sys only times I've had many (more than 2) extreme ticket buyers is for something new (the throwback sys people wanting boxes) & a "cool" prize like wings or that boxy day/night dress then it is so hard to stay top 5.

Maybe I am not fully understanding how the rankings work. I figured from how it is going for me that even as you level since what is it top 15 level up? That like old sys you may have extreme ticket buyers in silver or gold but you might not since non ticket buyers like me are leveling up as well. 1st prize for me in my groups as a non ticket buyer almost always went to a ticket buyer so I guess I am not seeing much of a difference so far in my game. I completely understand your frustrations & everyone else who are seeing more ticket buyers than usual. 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    To be honest, the new SYS made me so disguisted by this company that I don't  wanna play this game even if they implement some changes. Like, who on earth thought it was a good idea? I'm just looking forward to spending all my Kstars during BF and 👋🏻 I just regret I spent money on this game.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    As many have already said, I will probably abandon the game too if they don’t improve the aspects we all have pointed out for months now, it is basically screaming into the void now.
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Gingerkkh said:
    I personally am seeing a stark difference from the old system. Earlier, I rarely had groups with crazy TBs. There were a few TBs but they were chill. In the last few SYS events in the old system, I had been performing well and mostly ended up in the top 5 (considering the fact that I started playing earlier this year and didn't have a good enough closet for long). Now in the new system, even though I'm starting SYS at my usual time, I end up 8th-10th. This particular week I'm 15th. The top 6-7 ranks are TBs. It's just not fun for me anymore :/.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Gingerkkh I understand that it seems like more people are getting the prizes, but compared to the old format where top 5 would get the dress, now top 5 only gets a necklace, its hard to compare cause we are having more ts prizes than we did, but it would be so much better if more people got the actual good ts prizes
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Would these eyes be a good purchase? I’ve been wanting them for awhile but I would rather see what you all think before i do purchase later.
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No, spend your diamonds on something else

Are these the same eyes? 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    i like Alice Cooper and Meatloaf  do they count as heavy metal?
    Lovvve them too! I met Alice Cooper a couple years ago. He was so so nice. Such a cool dude

I met him too in 2011 at an awards show!
    I know this is from like page 2 of the thread lol but I’d consider bands like Slipknot and Rammstein as heavy metal. ‘Metalcore’ is my fave music genre so I know my heavy stuff 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    hey, anyone in the  mood for a Weekend event thread?  I have tomorrow's all ready to go, but only if you guys want to see it.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Yes please koko! Really wanna know what the event is 😊
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It's up! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary