🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

14 hours left, I might be able to make it!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 3 - 11

• cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Im in bronze II and im in such a chill group NO TBs and everyone is putting together amazing looks❤

This doll in my Trendsetters group is literally ruining her looks by adding wings to them.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I am actually ranked 30!
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lol We are only on our eleventh ticket. I can’t 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Just wanted to share some of the great looks there's in my group. So far I'm pretty sure there's no ticket buyers (Bronze III). Also, doing the collage I noticed the doll with my favorite look is also called Josephine so cheers to that ✨ Ps- sorry for the bad quality, I have no idea how you guys take screenshots on your phone and upload them with such good quality!

🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Can I just ask if anyone who’s in a silver group has a decent/not insane ticket buying group? Genuinely curious! 
    My top 5 has 900+ votes so yes.
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    The more my scores go up, the farther down I go in TS 🙃 I'm currently 11th with 516 points and 2 tickets to go. Should I:

Like- submit both tickets and see where I land
    Lol- submit 1 ticket to get the earnable, hoping I level down to bronze
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    just popping in to say that i’ve had zero interest in playing this game this week. like I haven’t even felt like doing the tea storyline. having back to back SYS is too much. the new system sucks. I usually buy triple threat almost every week but I haven’t in the past couple weeks and don’t plan to anytime soon 

please scrap this new format and also let us stack 3 tickets thanks bye
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    lalana said:
    The more my scores go up, the farther down I go in TS 🙃 I'm currently 11th with 516 points and 2 tickets to go. Should I:

Like- submit both tickets and see where I land
    Lol- submit 1 ticket to get the earnable, hoping I level down to bronze
    I'm facing the same dilemma! I just got the earnable dress with my 11th ticket and have 540 points... I wasn't planning on using my last 2 tickets as I was hoping to level down to Bronze III... but maybe staying in Silver I is ok. Idk my brain can't function anymore and I don't even care tbh
    Platform: iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Just wanted to share some of the great looks there's in my group. So far I'm pretty sure there's no ticket buyers (Bronze III). Also, doing the collage I noticed the doll with my favorite look is also called Josephine so cheers to that ✨ Ps- sorry for the bad quality, I have no idea how you guys take screenshots on your phone and upload them with such good quality!

That green goddess is @Smuckies ☺️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m like 24th rank right now. I have never ranked so low. I haven’t been submitting tickets because I just don’t care about these events with the new system. The items suck, the TBs suck, and most of all the level system sucks. It’s just not a fun use of my time anymore. 

I’m about to get the dress, I will be going down a style level but that’s fine with me seeming as it’s complete hell in this trendsetters group I’m in, I hope I get a better group tomorrow.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    in case anyone needs some last minute inspo the cinderella dress is scoring amazingly for me💖 i’m in bronze III so maybe that’s a partial reason why i’m scoring so well? i’m in 2nd and have passed almost all my TBs and it feels really good to be beating this sh*tty new system
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts

What red carpet are these two heading too lol
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited November 2020
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

I was soooo happy to get this dress (don’t have any other big gowns) and it brought me my worst score of this whole SYS 😂😅
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’m so so glad this was an earnable💜

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    This sucks I want the earnable dress and I’m currently in 11th place with two free tickets left with my average of mid 40s to low 50s I might be pushed up to 7th or 8th place and I’ll level up again (which I don’t want)😭 I hate this SYS system, it’s punishing you for doing well 😭 should I submit my remaining free tickets and get the earnable?  

Agree for yes
    lol for no 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My 12th look got me to exactly 535 votes and I have the dress! How has it been scoring for everyone? 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    munimuni said:
    This sucks I want the earnable dress and I’m currently in 11th place with two free tickets left with my average of mid 40s to low 50s I might be pushed up to 7th or 8th place and I’ll level up again (which I don’t want)😭 I hate this SYS system, it’s punishing you for doing well 😭 should I submit my remaining free tickets and get the earnable?  

Agree for yes
    lol for no 
    Seriously tho.. I missed the 'Out of the world' SYS earnable to stay in the same level  and it was worth it because I really liked the TS for this SYS and wanted a better chance to get it. 
    So it really depends on if you like the TS for the next SYS more that this weeks earnable. (but since the chances of getting it are so slim and this purple earnable is so pretty, I say take it!)
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Wow. My top 12 are all extreme ticket buyers 900+ . There is no hope in the silver SYS with free tickets. I used to love this game as a break from real life but now I need a break from the game. It’s just too much with this new SYS. 

SYS = Stress Your Self
    But really... I’m doing pretty well this SYS (Bronze II, currently at #1) and I notice that I get a little nervous everytime that I open this game.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4, I'm not even sure I'll get the shoes! I would need to get 45 on my next look!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @munimuni i have a similar problem too. I’m 7th right now in Broze III and I still have 2 free tickets, I want use them to get the earnable dress. I also want a silver box but what are the odds I’ll come 8th or 9th. Plus I really don’t want to level up to silver 🥴
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @Pacha21 I have an average score of 51.8 so I’m doing well too. But unfortunately in the Silver level everyone in the top 12 have bought tickets which leaves me with no TS prizes. I hope you are more successful in bronze and I hope I get demoted back to bronze so I have a chance in hell at some items!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    You know what they say - if it’s not broken, don’t fix it 😂 also I’m currently 13th, pretty much all in top 10 are ticket buyers, with top 5 having more than 1200 points now 🙈 I will be happy if I even get the throwback box as prize and not be pushed down even more 😒

iOs player