🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @thesweetone I am getting major Khloe and Tristan vibes from Chad and Crystal during this Disastrous Shoot storyline. 🤭 kudos to the person writing the new storyline. It is juicy. 
    I was clicking through sitting there like
    👁️👄👁️💧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pristineperson it wasn't in last year black friday nor this year anniversary sale, but Kalinda said new items would be added
    Even with the new items we are getting, if it’s still not there I’ll just buy it with diamonds cause I love that dress... it’s a dynamite dress in my opinion.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @kokokokonut do you know what could the prize be for this week-long quest ? 😇
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Off topic but during the double stars event over the weekend did anyone do the VPN offer? How long did it take you to get your stars cause I still haven’t got mine and I’ve heard nothing back since Glu said they’d look into it. 
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hey cuties! Quick question. Do any of you know if these lips will be available next update? Or is it the one next to that one? 
    Thanks in advance!
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    navyblue said:
    Hey cuties! Quick question. Do any of you know if these lips will be available next update? Or is it the one next to that one? 
    Thanks in advance!
    Yes those lips should be available for diamonds next update
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Any ideas on what the weekend event will be? I’m too impatient to wait for tomorrow’s thread 😅
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Any ideas on what the weekend event will be? I’m too impatient to wait for tomorrow’s thread 😅
    Party
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Anyone experience this glitch from the latest update? The hair has these small gaps, but they only show up when my doll is standing with her legs close together. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Meauxlala said:
    Off topic but during the double stars event over the weekend did anyone do the VPN offer? How long did it take you to get your stars cause I still haven’t got mine and I’ve heard nothing back since Glu said they’d look into it. 
    @Meauxlala Was this the SurfVPN offer? I did it and didn't get my reward until the next day. I sent in a ticket after the 12 hour point. Let me know if you need any help!
    Platform: iOS
    If I counted everything correctly, the reward for completing today's Tea gig and answering correctly is xp, 4k kash and one k-star 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    If I counted everything correctly, the reward for completing today's Tea gig and answering correctly is xp, 4k kash and one k-star 
    What did you answer?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    What did you answer?
    Ray Powers! 
    Does it matter what I pick here?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @yezx i picked ive got nothing to hide and i got 500 XP!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited November 2020
    yezx said:
    I don't know, but I picked the second option 
    @yezx i picked ive got nothing to hide and i got 500 XP!
    yezx said:
    I don't know, but I picked the second option 
    Thank you! Looks like tomorrow will be the last gig? Probably a 6 hour gig to start the weekend event 😂

Make kkh great again: 
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I picked the first option and the replies were funny but I forgot to screenshot them
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020
    For anyone wondering, I answered that my dark secret was that I was afraid of the dark and guessed correctly it was Ray Powers and got a bunch of fans (almost 2M)! But I'm curious what the other options give 🕵️‍♀️

This storyline is cute but I hate that I have to come back everyday for the next part lol 
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    What happened to 20 videos for all players.... I am not buying anything till this is addressed
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The Tea Spiller quest line is like the one fun thing about this upate for me! Gives me all the Gossip Girl vibes.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    yezx said:
    I said I do have a dark secret and said I was a hot dog eating champion. Got lots of Xp and kash but I didn't count. Probably it doesn't make too much of a difference because these types of answers are generally there for extra goof 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I picked hot dog eating champion too and I wasn't sure there's a right answer for this. I thought it was supposed to be more important to figure out who's spilling the tea, which is pretty obvious. I was also hoping my doll would have a more interesting secret than any of the options.
    Platform: Android

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited November 2020
    HELP! Sorry I didn’t know where else to put this but i got this notice when I reached number 1 and was wondering if it was worth doing or if i should continue with my fans and status??

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    HELP! Sorry I didn’t know where else to put this but i got this notice when I reached number 1 and was wondering if it was worth doing or if i should continue with my fans and status??

I started my comeback quest almost a year ago and I don't find it worth it to be honest. You just get a new dress based on which quest you chose and some special tapping action. I still haven't finished it tho lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸