🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    donya said:

What red carpet are these two heading too lol
    Trying to put this nicely. So when you just start playing, sys events are tough, unless you spend real money ofc. I personally didn’t even have enough kash to buy on theme things, so I didn’t bother participating at all. But actually submitting Anything is better than nothing bc you can earn dyes and diamonds and first earnable. And we’re on look 11 so what are we even talking about...  (I get that you were just making a joke but I kinda find it rude)

(not sure what hair the girl on the right is wearing)
    Oo I’m so sorry it came off that way, I completely understand that putting together looks, for a gown sys especially, is really hard for new players. I just started a second account and some of the looks I scrapped together are terrible lol. I hope I didn’t offend anyone with my comment I was just trying to make a joke about the mess that this VB has been this sys
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Was able to get the dress with my last ticket
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Insanely pretty earnable dress, even prettier when dyed different colors. My favourites are red and navy blue. It made up for the sh*tshow I had to endure. I am currently 14th place, might submit my last ticket depending on others. I don't want to level up accidentally like last time. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    @Pacha21 I have an average score of 51.8 so I’m doing well too. But unfortunately in the Silver level everyone in the top 12 have bought tickets which leaves me with no TS prizes. I hope you are more successful in bronze and I hope I get demoted back to bronze so I have a chance in hell at some items!
    That’s crazy! I hope you’ll get demoted back to Bronze, which I find really weird to say, but someone with such high scores deserves to win some items 🤗🌸
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Finally getting better at the end, and having earnable dress after 12th look, still have one more ticket coming as I started late 🙈
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The earnable dress is so beautiful 🤩 ✨
    I’ve got it with my 11th look and also scored really well for me ! 

Please help me decide...

Agree - submit your last ticket (if my TS board stays the same I will probably end up 7th and get a bracelet with chance on a worse TS group in Silver II)

Like - don’t submit you’re last ticket if you stay on 11th (also I won’t level up and I think stay at Silver I)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ViennaKKH I think submit it because 11th place is really risky. Your group might have a tie and you can get 10th place and end up without a bracelet. That's worse. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It’s funny because I used to stay up till stupid times in the morning just to submit a ticket so I wouldn’t loose any, I’d also set alarms to wake me up at stupid times for the same reason but last sys I missed a ticket and this sys I’ve missed 2 and I have no regrets, sleep is sooo much more important than even trying to compete in this mess and its made me realise how much I changed my life for it to revolve around this game which I’m not doing anymore if I loose a ticket because I’m sleeping so be it. This game isn’t a priority to me anymore and I’m glad 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Victorian yes indeed, but at the same time I think that a silver box is more interesting right now... 😱
    *dilemma* 😔
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @munimuni i have a similar problem too. I’m 7th right now in Broze III and I still have 2 free tickets, I want use them to get the earnable dress. I also want a silver box but what are the odds I’ll come 8th or 9th. Plus I really don’t want to level up to silver 🥴
    Silvers a bloodbath 😭 I’m hoping to stay at Silver I at least, but after sending my other ticket I’m at 7th place 🤦🏻‍♀️ Here’s to hoping we get demoted and getting silver boxes😂🤞🏻
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

only care about diamonds and earnables from now on
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Thanks to these scores I’ve moved up to 7th place 🙄
    my latest look got me my second ever 60 😍

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    if only I knew it was going to end like that I'd tried to get leveled down... at least I got the earnable but I dont want to stay in this silver group (ps: I started very late to try to avoid this but it didn't work)
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Has anyone come across the Jessica Rabbit Hair and dress in the voting booth? Trying to purchase them with diamonds.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    your doll's gorgeous @e_corvo ❤️ you definitely deserve more votes!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hey guys! I’m sorry if it’s the wrong thread, I just really wanted to ask, will this Baby Blue Kollection be back in rotation again or is it only available now and won’t come back again? 

I’m trying to save for Black Friday and I was just wondering. Thank you so much in advance!!
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @ana_fab It will be on rotation and will come back
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hey girls!! I have a question✨ 
    This happens to me all the time and I’m getting bored!! Do you have any better idea to reach that last ticket🙄🙄
    Thanks!💜
  • ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @ana_fab It will be on rotation and will come back
    Okay, thank you so much! 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Got the earnable dress this morning and so happy to say that I'll be going down a tier after this. My TS group is crazy, there are people scoring in the 700s who haven't even made top 10. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    serenaa said:
    Hey girls!! I have a question✨ 
    This happens to me all the time and I’m getting bored!! Do you have any better idea to reach that last ticket🙄🙄
    Thanks!💜
    How many tickets did you end up with?  If it’s 13 during the weekday, and 14 during fhe weekend there is just no way to beat the clock. If you get a look submitted within the 1st 30 seconds of the event, the timer will still be against you.  You will get very close, but based on time you will not squeeze a 14th ticket out during the Weekday, or a15th during the Weekend event.  
    If you find yourself with less than 13 Weekday/14 Weekend free tickets, then you have to be sure and start the timer within the 1st 5:50 from the start of the event. If you start 6 hours late, you miss one ticket giving you 12 or 13 instead of 13/14.   
    Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I didn't even realize that I found so many forum dolls🙈 @Ohemilie and @alison31 sorry I didn't recognize you 🙂 For @alison31's look I voted twice 😁
    Thanks again 🥺 I really appreciate it! ✨🥺❤️❤️❤️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    At the start of this SYS my scores were good, but with the days passing my scores have been getting lower and lower :( 
    I will not reach the earnable dress sadly :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @StevieCurry thank you <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’ve submitted all my free tickets and only just got the earnable dress. 
    I’m ending in 20th place and if nothing changes on my TS I’ll be going down a level because there’s a tie above me. 
    I honestly just hope I’ll be in a chill group next SYS and I don’t even care about moving down. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Got the dress with my 13th ticket and this SYS really have been a huge strugglefest for me. I take inspirations from look that other dolls get 50+  and I end up with 37 votes and I am like 😫😫😫. 
    IOS Player 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    After submitting a free ticket to get the earnable dress I’m now surprisingly 5th hoping to get pushed down to 8th so I can open a silver box instead of getting a bracelet , I wouldn’t even mind finishing 11th and getting moved down a level and opening a bronze box and saying I’d rather finish 11th than 5th says something 😂