🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I got my second 60 ever this SYS! I’m also in first place but who knows if that’s how it’ll end... I also don’t feel the excitement as I usually do when I’m ranked high since it’s not something I can share with most forum dolls like usual☹️ this whole system feels so unfair 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,029 Posts
    If I would’ve known that this red carpet was gonna be ratchet, I would’ve taken out my best ratchet clothes Bc these ticket buyers got no sense in style 🥴
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,186 Posts
    edited November 2020

I spent my 2 leftover tickets in order to get the earnable dress. It dyes cutely so no regrets I guess? 💜 With beauties, @TrashleyKKH @asalaxo

I decided to change my doll’s face to this one. She looks kinda sad but anyways lmao love her baby doll face. She’ll improve her contour&highlight game after Black Friday. 🐥

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    78 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,359 Posts
    @barbaraKKH aw thank you ! 😊
    Picture from Linda’s encyclopedia. It’s from this kollection : 

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 404 Posts

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I've never been 8th before. And I'll level up to Silver II  :s  :'(
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 90 Posts

A joke:
    I was 16th and I wanted to get a 34-37 for my last look so that I could get a box and didn’t have to level up, so I just deliberately submitted a very plain dress to prevent from getting a good score but —
    whaaaat????? this ugly simple plain styling got me a 51?????????????????? why the h?????????
    I DON’T WANT TO LEVEL UP 
    Burst out crying 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    I was going to skip submitting my last free ticket so I could drop down a level but I had to use it or I would've missed on the earnable dress 😒 I'm in 12th place right now so we'll see where I end
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 867 Posts
    I'm in 13th place in Silver and I won't even level down since you have to be 19th to demote. I hate it.
    🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,252 Posts
    Looks 1-13 ❤️
    Had to say bye to creativity and opt for the NYE gown to get the earnable dress 😬

Aand... 

Good news actually. I sure don't want to level up to Silver II 😂

Glad I was able to get that dress, it's pretty! 💜✨

❤️🌈
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 348 Posts

I would like to apologise to who ever this look went up against- I have no clue how it scored higher? it was supposed to lower my score so that I didn’t level up, yikes... 

anyways I really love this dress, I think it’s one of the best non TS dresses from the SYS that looks detailed and is designed well. props to Glu for not making this the TS reward because it’s definitely much more beautiful than the other one.
    hardly on the forum

BTW, here is how my TS looks like right now lol

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 661 Posts
    I will be getting a whole 6000 kash to show for this event. 
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    So I’m not leveling up 😂 but not complaining after this cluster eff of a SYS. I’m in 15th place. This was one of the WORST SYS ever. So unfair and not fun at all 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I am in bronze 3 and I have 3 TBs I am currently in 7th. I would rather be in 8th and get a silver box. It makes no sense 5,6,7 get crappy prizes.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,217 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I dont understand the prize distribution,I dont even know what would be better, if I'm 30th on silver shouldnt I get better prizes than someone at first in bronze? I dont know
    (edit to say that I know what would be better: cap on ts)
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    @munimuni I think I might level up and just get a dumb bracelet 😭
  • barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @barbaraKKH aw thank you ! 😊
    Picture from Linda’s encyclopedia. It’s from this kollection : 

Awesome thank you so much!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 815 Posts
    My last look 🙄 just got 60 on a similar look wt* 🥴🥴

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,060 Posts
    Looks 5-13. Scores actually picked up, not that it’s much use now in 17th place now I think so at least I won’t go up a level. Glad I got the dress though hopefully silver will be a little easier this time after others level up.

@meritedkkh @lulula cool I didn’t realise I had a couple of forum dolls in my group. The top 2 are really fighting for it.
    I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3

I'm sorry but I can't believe that this doll is in first place 🙃

She also submitted 3 tickets in less than 20 minutes 😐

• _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Noooooo I was actually paying attention in class for once but I forgot to submit my last ticket so now I don’t get the earnable dress and I’m in 20th place rip😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,788 Posts
    My 13 looks
    Didn’t enjoy this sys at all, got the last earnable with 13th look 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,252 Posts
    Some looks I loved ✨ There were so many beautiful dolls in the voting booth!

❤️🌈
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Not only will I never take this dress off, but I plan on dyeing it with every color we have. It’s gorgeous! 
    Some looks I loved ✨ There were so many beautiful dolls in the voting booth!

I love the look from the 7th doll. Does anyone knows where the hair is from?

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 521 Posts
    edited November 2020
    OMG NO I’M THE MOST STUPID PERSON IN THE WORLD I WAS 14TH PLACE AFTER MY 11TH TICKET AND ABOUT TO STAY IN SILVER I AND I JUST HAD TO SUMBIT A NOT-SO-GOOD LOOK TO GET UP A LITTLE AND I SCORED WAY TOO HIGH AND NOW I’M IN 10TH AND I’L BE MOVING UP BUT WITHOUT EVEN GETTING A GOOD PRIZE 

but final proof that the votes are rigged. no f-i guess way does this deserve 49 votes
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 574 Posts
    Got booted down to 11th place one minute before the event ended 🙃 won’t be moving up a level this week. For perspective, the person in 20th has 600 votes, this event went completely nuts this week. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 205 Posts
    This sys is the worst idea they have had since diamond collections. In all of them I have had at least 6 TB what a real s**t. Even so I want to know how many go up, stay or go down.

agree: level up
    Like: stays
    awesome: low
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I won it with ticket 12 and I did not send the thirteenth because I really do not want to go up to the next crazy level, Since I was close to the top 10.
    💜💜💜