🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Came in 16th, I didn't level up or down, still going to be Silver I for the next SYS. This is depressing, I was hoping to be demoted to Bronze 😑
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Blessed 🤪
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Victorian you were right !! 🥺 
    Even I’ve submitted my last ticket I came 12th 😔
    And I’ve really wanted a silver box...

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    All this work.... for this... 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I also levelled up so I’ll be in silver 2 this weekend, I don’t want to 😭😭

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    On the plus side, I'm happy to be staying in Silver 1 with all you legitimately fashionable forum dolls! I think Silver I will be filled with some killer looks over the weekend!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    im not getting any pop up screens saying in which level ill be next, only the first time. but ended up 12th???:) was in 10th but somehow was brought down lol but at least got an item 🙂✌️

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Omg, I wanted this dress 😍🥰 I think it's much better than if I just got a bracelet 🙃

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    every time sys is over i usually go to collect and put on my prizes but getting a measly bracelet is so depressing. i just collected my bracelet prize and i literally couldn’t feel any worse. ☹️ and i dont think i’m ever gonna wear it because now it’s associated with such a bad experience. and its not even cute 😭
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    JaniceKKH said:

Steve Carrell is me every time an sys rolls out and it's still this terrible new system.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Stefani_H it was a trendsetter prize in a sys a while ago (I dont remember which one)

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Damn bro... I feel like a newbie again lol, got the earnable dress with my last ticket tho
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    got in silver 2. Yay..can’t wait.. only reason I submitted my last 2 looks because I thought I can be in 4th place, and that sounded nice. But one more tb appeared. 
    I hate new sys

iOS player 

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020

4th place! I'm actually happy that I got this earnable outfit and some jewelry. The hair I have on is from a kollection, it was so similar to first place I didn't care nor wanted the hair/dress. I think this is just perfect for what it is💜

**EDIT here is proof I was in 4th & didn't win the hair (it's seriously so similar) 

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Got 13th with 613 so I’m still in Silver l. Thanks TBS 😍😍😍😍😍
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    really happy I was able to get the earnable dress with my last ticket but unfortunately I'll stay in silver I for the next SYS (starting in 4.5 hrs lol this game is nuts). I came in 13th, my top 6 all had over 1000 points. I had 8 50+ scores too. This new SYS sucks, I feel like I'll never win a TS item again. Here is my bronze box😂 trash.

Sorry to any dolls who missed out on the earnable dress because of those BS rigged scores. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finished at 9 which confused me since when the voting was over I was at 8 but I got a box. I don't love the dress I got from the box but at least I got an item.
    Platform: Android

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    For anyone thinking that lower levels will be easier, I was in bronze III and had 4 tb in my group, the 1 place was a tb from the beginning, and then 3 last minute... so in the end even with good scores, I finished 5th place and got a bracelet
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    So I don’t think I’m going to play SYS moving forward but I figured since this is a town SYS I’ll play one more easy one to see how much of a mess it is. I saved up enough diamonds to buy tomato dress and that really changed my scores, I was getting 50s for the first time in a LOOOONG time. I was actually in 1st place consistently for the last couple days. This morning 30 minutes before SYS ended I’m suddenly in 2nd. And now that SYS has been over for 20 minutes I go to check and......

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Very happy that I received these items, not very happy about this 😅:

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My group was crazy look at top 3
    I ended 11th with 583 points!! Got a TS box, won a hairstyle (not crazy about it but glad I got something) and stayed silver I 
    @KatiaKKH Your looks we’re amazing, we deserved a better chance and Congrats you found a beautiful item in your TS box💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Last week I placed 1st with a bit over 600. This week even if I had those same scores, I wouldn't even get the bracelet. The good news is I won't style up

I was also happy to be placed with a forum doll again and @hotpotato more than lived up to her name.
    Thank you!💕 Your looks were gorgeous too! and this new format is just brutal...the fact that we both did considerably well and have nothing to show for it🤦🏻‍♀️
     just glad we aren’t leveling up because I don’t want to see what silver II is like.

The player who got first in the end? I never could have seen that coming🤣I remember seeing her low in the ranks for the first 2 days... very unexpected turn of events

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited November 2020
    At the first half of this sys all my looks were mid 30’s. After the update my looks magically (🤡) picked up. I have absolutely NO trust in votes anymore😒 I was lucky enough to get the last earnable and stayed at Siver l as the 17th 🤷‍♀️
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Came in second in Bronze III, love the dress!!😍 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Wait I’m confused how are people getting throwback boxes? I never got one. I’m still so confused by the levels and the difference between weekday SYS and weekend SYS.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I’m still silver 1 ended at 18th place and all my looks had votes between 40 and 45 🤡 🤡 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in 18th place 😔 this is the lowest I've ever finished since I started playing SYS and I'm staying in Silver I for the next event which sucks because I just don't want to go through this again. However, I'll give it one more try hoping to have better luck but if I end up having the same bad luck I'll just stop playing SYS until changes are made. I refuse to go through this just to get some kash and energy. It's not fun anymore. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere