🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    For anyone thinking that lower levels will be easier, I was in bronze III and had 4 tb in my group, the 1 place was a tb from the beginning, and then 3 last minute... so in the end even with good scores, I finished 5th place and got a bracelet
    I- so we can’t win no matter what level we’re on? I just got demoted to Bronze III and I had 11 TBs in my group this week. 😭 Praying for a TB free TS group for the glitter SYS. I seriously can’t. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

So I got the same exact prize as #19 except I’m also being kept in the same category? How is this fair?? 🙃 get me out of silver 1 😭😭😭😭
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Feels good to be the first one to downgrade to bronze 😅

At this point I can only enjoy the earnable dress since it’s the only valuable prize I got.. it’s not worth it anymore

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    13th place😭

And my "prize".
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    For anyone thinking that lower levels will be easier, I was in bronze III and had 4 tb in my group, the 1 place was a tb from the beginning, and then 3 last minute... so in the end even with good scores, I finished 5th place and got a bracelet
    Oof well that sucks. I didn’t use my last 2 tickets so I could go down to Bronze III 🥺🥺💀
    Platform: iOS
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    im honestly surprised i came in first. i had 3 tb’s and i came in first by 4 points. 

that’s for amateurs
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2020
    hotpotato said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Last week I placed 1st with a bit over 600. This week even if I had those same scores, I wouldn't even get the bracelet. The good news is I won't style up

I was also happy to be placed with a forum doll again and @hotpotato more than lived up to her name.
    Thank you!💕 Your looks were gorgeous too! and this new format is just brutal...the fact that we both did considerably well and have nothing to show for it🤦🏻‍♀️
     just glad we aren’t leveling up because I don’t want to see what silver II is like.

The player who got first in the end? I never could have seen that coming🤣I remember seeing her low in the ranks for the first 2 days... very unexpected turn of events

omg, I didn't even look until reading this. Seeing that Clair and Gina didn't even get the dress after all they spent

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Managed to hang on to 1st in bronze III with a 609, was a pretty chill group. Preparing for the bloodbath in Silver I

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I came in 21st place😐...I’ve never not been in top 5 in my main game. This is ridiculous. I don’t even want to play this game anymore. Like who in their right mind really sat there and thought that this type of system was a good idea? Whoever came up with this completely ruined this game. It’s not fun anymore. I started playing this game again as a means to escape what I was going through with my health but now it’s just adding even more to my anxiety. I’m over it.🙄
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I came in 5th and was promoted to Silver I. 😭😭😭 Never been sadder about a level up. And all I got was a silly bracelet. Would have been better off with a silver box I think. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I got 638 points lol What a joke. 

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I made it!!

Also imagine being the doll in third

Android
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My top 6.... don’t even wanna know how it’ll be this weekend in silver 2...

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Wow. This sucks tremendously. Glu, PLEASE DONT PUT DYES IN BOXES OR MAYBE INCREASE THE AMOUNT OR MAKE THEM RARE ONES. I just can’t believe I averaged 45ish, which is really good since I was getting mid 30s in the beginning of the event, got in 14th with 612 points just to receive this so called prize(?). THIS IS A JOKE.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I am so freaking mad right now!!😠😡😡
    From around 8 am this morning, my game would not do anything at all. It stayed on the loading screen. My wifi and data both are working..other apps were doing fine, and I have plenty of space on both games.

Well, of course, it starts working at 10:05 am. 5 minutes after this sys ended. So because of that, I didn't submit my last two looks and didn't get the purple dress, which I loved so so much (and that hasn't happened in a while). 

Why would both my games do this? Now, I lost out on the dress and I leveled down to bronze 3. 😩😩😭😭

Is there anything I can do? I know customer service will give me the "wifi and space" excuse. IDC about the level, I just want the dress.😔😔
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Got 10th place and reached the silver box and would much rather a dress than a bracelet, and a battle against 9 ticket buyers, so until either sys is changed or I magically have no ticket buyers in my group, looks like it’s silver boxes for me. 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I had an insanely good SYS this week. I got all the earnables and came in first place for the very first time (there were no ticket buyers so my group was super chill). Also got a diamond in the voting booth. It just sucks that in order to truly enjoy a SYS now you have to be in the lowest rank and have zero ticket buyers in your group😪
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020
    asta said:
    OMG NO I’M THE MOST STUPID PERSON IN THE WORLD I WAS 14TH PLACE AFTER MY 11TH TICKET AND ABOUT TO STAY IN SILVER I AND I JUST HAD TO SUMBIT A NOT-SO-GOOD LOOK TO GET UP A LITTLE AND I SCORED WAY TOO HIGH AND NOW I’M IN 10TH AND I’L BE MOVING UP BUT WITHOUT EVEN GETTING A GOOD PRIZE 

but final proof that the votes are rigged. no f-ing way does this deserve 49 votes
    and then i managed to pick the only box without an item. this is NOT my day
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @lulula @meritedkkh most of tb will probably be in higher levels, but there will always exist new tb, but it will probably be like old sys, and depend more on luck
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    This was my top 10 - all ticket buyers! I mean yes, it is their money and I don’t really care what they do with their money but how can I even enjoy the game that much if it is this competitive?! Oh and look what I got in my box, since I finished at 13th position with 610 points...

This was my reward for participating in this SYS - thanks glu 😒

iOs player 
  • ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I finished in 18th place 😔 this is the lowest I've ever finished since I started playing SYS and I'm staying in Silver I for the next event which sucks because I just don't want to go through this again. However, I'll give it one more try hoping to have better luck but if I end up having the same bad luck I'll just stop playing SYS until changes are made. I refuse to go through this just to get some kash and energy. It's not fun anymore. 
    I am truly at a loss for words. I finished 18th as well and have never finished below 6th (a weekend without cell service). Is it really worth the stress of not going more than 6 hours without playing just to get a couple energy? This is absurd. After playing KKH for several years I'm seriously questioning my sanity here.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Got 11th place. I don’t like the hair I got, but at least it’s something. I really loved the TS hair on my doll. The ticket buyers were horrible. @Artista  and @sandraliis  I’m sorry you guys couldn’t get a TS box or anything, I loved your looks
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i didn’t submit my 13th look on purpose bc i did NOT want to advance a style level. came in 11th place and got such a cute hairstyle in my silver ts box 🥰

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m so glad this week is finally over
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Didn’t get to level up bc I had 10 TBs, but at least I got the last silver box! I’m really glad I got the kstars bc Black Friday is coming up soon

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Ended in 12th place. Congrats @Korty! Here’s my low, high and fave.

• mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Missed a ticket and wasn't even bothered! Came 16th and collected my two k-stars but somehow am now in 17th but doesn't make a difference. Had 6 TBs in places 1-6 surprise surprise. This sucks.
    Playing since 2014..!