⭐KK:H Weekend Event⭐11/20/20 ⭐5 Star Professional ⭐ (1 more week till BF!)⭐

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Idk why everyone is talking about switching events? Is it because of the one on instagram posting things? He even says it’s just speculation based on the places the items appear in the kloset and commented that his order is probably wrong this time 😅 Bf should be vip, since we normally have an update the week after, but correct me if I’m wrong 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I’m really looking forward to spoilers to distract me from the awful SYS 😂😂
    Platform: iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    yezx said:
    Idk why everyone is talking about switching events? Is it because of the one on instagram posting things? He even says it’s just speculation based on the places the items appear in the kloset and commented that his order is probably wrong this time 😅 Bf should be vip, since we normally have an update the week after, but correct me if I’m wrong 😊

I believe it is because weekend events have followed a pattern for a long time and the pattern happens to be switching during BF update 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I believe BF will be a VIP weekend cuz we get a vip weekend every 28 days and it’s time
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    BF is always VIP
    iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I like the items, but I’m not a big fan of anything.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm definitely getting that cake and I want to see what the dress looks like dyed since orange is not my favorite.
    Platform: Android

• barbaraKKHbarbaraKKH Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    There go my Black Friday k stars🙃
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I like the quality an fall-ness of everything! I'm hoping for the sweater and teacup in GB. It's awesome to have a new handheld! (see, i can be nice 😁)
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I love the handheld earnable cake!!! 
    Other than that I need that teacup so I guess I’m blowing some of my bf savings haha😅
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I NEED that cake handheld 😍😱 So grateful for it being an earnable 💗 at least something to ease the pain for tough sys
    And sorry for bringing up the BF sale and vip event maybe not being together, I was sus because the order wasn't correct lately. So glad it's 100% confirmed now 🥳
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I love the cake! Probably gonna end up chasing that teacup and hair too! 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Oh man I really like the GB items! I don't usually chase but I may have to open a couple extra boxes and hope I get lucky!
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Omg I'm in love with the cake 🎂😍

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    The cake is so cute!!! And its kind of nice we are getting a tea cup, that means we can stop chasing the other one for diamonds!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

I love the cake🤩😍,thanks @KalindaKing
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Oohh Im in love with the cake and teacup! I really like the housewive items vibes we're getting. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    These are great!! Thanks @KalindaKing !!!