🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Thanks! I hate it🙂 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I was hoping for the pink hair but at least it's an item

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    came in 14th and had this shirt- I am happy I atleast got something- it’s better than the bracelet lmao.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Finished in 19th with 577 points because I missed a ticket yesterday but it’s fine because I still got the earnable dress and didn’t level up! Hopefully my next group is more chill 🙏🏼
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I was actually doing fairly well with my last 5 entries! But unfortunately I got knocked down by a last minute ticketbuyer to 11th place so I did not level up.... hope she enjoys the next level...

Bright side I got a silver box and actually got an item, yay!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
     I never pick something I like:
    I got the the heels 🙁
    Really wanted the makeup or hair

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

Chose to drop down last week and got an easier group thanks to it! Second place doll came out of nowhere after not submitting tickets for a day, but I think she didn’t bother to take 1st from me because we pretty much get the same prizes lmao. I’ve been in a group with her before the new sys structure and she beat me then by submitting tickets

Anyways looks like everyone’s beautiful dolls will be in silver 1 next sys, so I don’t expect anything great for me haha
  • LulubellaLulubella Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I chose not to submit my last look so I could get a chance at the sliver box rather than that dumb bracelet for 7th place lol. I came in 9th place and I couldn’t be happier with my decision☺️ I got an awesome pallet and won this gorgeous dress, beats that bracelet any day for me. 

I’m so sorry to see all those lovely dolls get dyes🥺 yall deserve so much better.

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I ended up 11th and the outfits I usually use for gowns events that score good were flopping. I was only 4 points away from 10th and leveling up but from what I've been seeing maybe I'm better off staying in bronze 3 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Anyways I got the shirt from my box. I honestly would've been happy with the starts but I'm not complaining.

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I missed the last earnable by 10 points because my looks were doing terribly in the beginning. That dress is so prettyyy.😭
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    So I came in 18th and still got the dress :) but look at the scores!! Worst part is I tied with someone for 18th so we both just missed moving down a style level :neutral:
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    So I submitted a look  (with the naked costume and vampire lips) one minute before the event ended, had zero votes when time was up and then in those 20 minutes they recalculate the scores or whatever it somehow got 46 votes! How is this even possible when people can’t even vote at that point 😂 this event, including voting  is completely rigged lmao. Not even gonna mention how  it’s literally impossible to get anything but accessories in TS with this new ranking system lol. Way to ruin a perfectly good game, please keep it up 👍 😃 

iOS
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Ended in 12th place. Congrats @Korty

Thank you @Lia888, your doll looked gorgeous, this system it’s so unfair because some of the looks submitted by the top three dolls were not even that special. 

I have a side game on my old phone, a male doll that I started just 5 weeks ago, and I’m determined not to spend any money on it, but surprisingly I managed to get 2nd place in this SYS with a limited wardrobe, so that was cool! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Booo. I should have submitted my 14th ticket. Yes, I said 14th. I don't know why but I had 14 free tickets for some reason. Did anyone notice this earlier? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I scored pretty well this SYS and was 1st for most of the event until Yen decided she wanted those extra dyes and kstars 🤑 but that’s okay because I’m fine with 2nd, wasn’t fussed about any of the prizes anyway. I’m not looking forward to being in silver 🥴
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    so like..,, y’know before this new sys system, i hadn’t won sys for 6 months. but with this new system, i got first twice already!

80s prom and now this one.

there were no tbs in my Bronze II group which was awesomeee

so i guess as a free player strategy + lucky group w no tbs = i could sometimes win? will be a formula i’m going to live by lol but yeah that’s how i’m going to carry on w this new sys. 

the earnable dress is wayyyy better imo. i love the classy design of the dress but it dyes very badly.

anyway best of luck everyone for the next sys! may the odds be ever in our favor ✨
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I was supposed to level up since it didn't say anything, but if I was supposed to go up to silver one and didn't, just leave it. It's fine.
    Platform: Android

• chanellechanelle Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Came in 16th, I didn't level up or down, still going to be Silver I for the next SYS. This is depressing, I was hoping to be demoted to Bronze 😑
    Same here, but I remained in silver much to my disappointment. Glu should get the hint that we are not at all happy or remotely interested in this new SYS grading when we are more disappointed to get promoted rather than demoted.
    @KalindaKing please share our feedback 🙏🏻

Im so fed up with the Ticket buyers that I don’t even care anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Can I say that I honestly hate this new trendsetter system? Before I had one, maybe 2, or if I was very unlucky 5 ticket buyers in a group, now I have almost 10 people and no, I'm not joking. This means that if before I managed to arrive at least in the top 5, now even with the same votes I can barely arrive in the top 10 and so I'm not getting any new items.
    I don't care if the items are more, what's the point if I can't win them when I have all ticket buyers in my group and I don't want to spend any money? Now with this system for me (a no spending person) is impossible to get anything, thank you Glu! 😊

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I missed a ticket early on and didn't want to wake up early to do my last ticket this morning.  So I ended with only 11 looks but I still got the earnable dress so I don't care I finished in 18th or whatever.  I'm not going to stress over the prize clothes anymore.  They aren't attainable.  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing idk if I wanna level up lol but I didn't get a pop up about it 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Worst result ever. High enough to get moved up, low enough to get no prizes except kash. I hate this system so much. I’m staying for Black Friday spoilers and if they suck im deleting the app ASAP. Absolutely hate the game at the moment so what’s the point? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you☺️ and @Artista wish you both a chill group for the next one!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @sandraliis you’re welcome! Same to both of y’all!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    So I submitted a look  (with the naked costume and vampire lips) one minute before the event ended, had zero votes when time was up and then in those 20 minutes they recalculate the scores or whatever it somehow got 46 votes! How is this even possible when people can’t even vote at that point 😂 this event, including voting  is completely rigged lmao. Not even gonna mention how  it’s literally impossible to get anything but accessories in TS with this new ranking system lol. Way to ruin a perfectly good game, please keep it up 👍 😃 

The voting is totally rigged. A friend did a test this event, submitted a look with TEN SECONDS left. It got a 45 after the event finished.
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I came in 27th.....
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @AliBryant The week before they switched the event, someone in my group did that too & ended up beating me only after the timer calculated the time. It was total crap. No way that was real votes.