๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฆƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Comments

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    does anyone know when kalinda will be giving us more information about BF? Iโ€™m really curious to see whatโ€™s being offered this year, especially if things like contour and blush will be half off as well.
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆdaily IOS player๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐ŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forum๐ŸŒˆ

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @brenhin I donโ€™t believe we have ever received early Black Friday previews in the past. Kalinda just posts the event spoilers on the usual schedule. The throwback sale part of it has started Wednesday night in the past but not sure if thatโ€™ll be true this year.
    iOS
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @alibryant I only assumed because Kalinda mentioned she was going to give more information on BF when it came close to the date earlier in this thread or possibly a different one. (which I thought meant a bit earlier)
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆdaily IOS player๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐ŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forum๐ŸŒˆ

@brenhin I think, someone correct me if Iโ€™m wrong, that what she meant was just confirming the dates and that itโ€™ll be VIP weekend?
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @brenhin I think, someone correct me if Iโ€™m wrong, that what she meant was just confirming the dates and that itโ€™ll be VIP weekend?
    Kalinda said in page 1 of this thread "I'll share Black Friday details closer to the event" but I don't know what she meant by that.
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

Thanks @Stefani_H! I stand corrected. Iโ€™m keeping my expectations as low as possible though ๐Ÿ˜†
    iOS
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Victorian said:
    jlr224 said:
    HELP! Sorry I didnโ€™t know where else to put this but i got this notice when I reached number 1 and was wondering if it was worth doing or if i should continue with my fans and status??

Your fans and status means nothing. Npc's will treat you better and that's it. I love the extra actions fashion icon and money mogul gave. I recommend it.
    Silly question but will I still keep all my wardrobe I donโ€™t want to lose all my items ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @jlr224 yes you will keep everything! even your reality show viewers wont be affected. the only things that will change is that ur rank will drop to E and ur fans will drop to 1! i suggest doing the blue fashion icon comeback first (i found it the most useful). you'll also get a bonus of +3 max energy!
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    haikawa said:
    @jlr224 yes you will keep everything! even your reality show viewers wont be affected. the only things that will change is that ur rank will drop to E and ur fans will drop to 1! i suggest doing the blue fashion icon comeback first (i found it the most useful). you'll also get a bonus of +3 max energy!
    Thank you I might give it a go ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    lulula said:
    Meauxlala said:
    Off topic but during the double stars event over the weekend did anyone do the VPN offer? How long did it take you to get your stars cause I still havenโ€™t got mine and Iโ€™ve heard nothing back since Glu said theyโ€™d look into it.ย 
    @Meauxlala Was this the SurfVPN offer? I did it and didn't get my reward until the next day. I sent in a ticket after the 12 hour point. Let me know if you need any help!
    Ah thank you! Nice to know someone else got the stars.ย 
    I actually got them not long after I messaged in this forum, Iโ€™d emailed Glu after the 12 hours on the weekend and then had to email them again after 3 days because nothing came of it. So eventually they let me have them; Iโ€™d have been so mad if they didnโ€™t lolย 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I think this eyeshadow is available on for Black Friday for 170 k-stars? If it is should I get this?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    100% YES. I always loved these eyes and saved up my diamonds for them and then before I bought them in the VB kimiversary happened and I screamed when I saw they were available for kstars๐Ÿ’– best 170 kstars ever spent I love them a million times more than any other eyes in the entire game!
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hey guys I have a question. I solved the tea spiller mystery and i confronted Ray Powers. I dont know which option to choose๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ What should I say to Ray
    Daily player since September 2019ย ย ๐Ÿ’–
    | IOS | lvl 53 |ย  1+++ |โœจ
    26 years old from Turkey ๐Ÿ’•

• purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Do we know if VIP falls on Black Friday?
    Do we know if VIP falls on Black Friday?
    Yes it does! Kalinda confirmed earlier this week
    iOS
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Hey dolls, does anyone know how many kstars do the GS lips and Glitter lips cost in the throwback sale? ๐Ÿ˜Š I have saved a very limited amount of kstars so I need to count it all out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @kardelen I told him I was ratting him out and there were no consequences. I think you get the same result either way.ย 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    kkhsimone said:
    Hey dolls, does anyone know how many kstars do the GS lips and Glitter lips cost in the throwback sale? ๐Ÿ˜Š I have saved a very limited amount of kstars so I need to count it all out๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„
    I think the GS lips are 180 KStars and the Glitter lips are 70

@kkhsimone

Platform: iOS
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    lulula said:
    kkhsimone said:
    I think the GS lips are 180 KStars and the Glitter lips are 70

@kkhsimone

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    HEY GUYS!! Alright so since Black Friday is next week.. what are some good things to buy that is worth kstars?? Like dresses, hairs, shoes, accessories etc
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited November 2020
    HEY GUYS!! Alright so since Black Friday is next week.. what are some good things to buy that is worth kstars?? Like dresses, hairs, shoes, accessories etc
    Someone told me this dress will be good to purchase. Definitely give your doll that BF face lift (contour & highlight) if you donโ€™t have already. Also handhelds! I am also curious to see what others say too (:

Edit: what if we made a thread for our before & after BF doll glow ups??
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Mistyque itโ€™s so funny to watch the number of people who like it (which was already very little) go down and the number of people who hate it skyrocket ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    HELP! Sorry I didnโ€™t know where else to put this but i got this notice when I reached number 1 and was wondering if it was worth doing or if i should continue with my fans and status??

@jlr224 Iโ€™m sorry for the late response but the extra energy really makes the comebacks worth it in my opinion! You get 3 added to your energy bar each time and I find it much easier to finish gigsย 
    Agree with @Rikk it's probably the best thing about them. Enough energy to to 2 3 hour reality shows in one go!
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Someone told me this dress will be good to purchase. Definitely give your doll that BF face lift (contour & highlight) if you donโ€™t have already. Also handhelds! I am also curious to see what others say too (:

Edit: what if we made a thread for our before & after BF doll glow ups??
    I agree, we should definitely make a thread where we'll post the before and after BF!
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I wanna know when we will be getting this. It has to be next week right?