๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

1323334353638Next

Comments

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @sandraliis Same ๐Ÿฅฐ and also scores we deserve ๐Ÿ’ซ Good luck! โœจ
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    In my opinion, voting has always been rigged but now it is so blatant itโ€™s not even funny. So many players with great styling that have consistently scored extremely well in the past and are now getting scores in the 40s and even in the 30s. ย I would say how could it get worse, but Iโ€™m sure Glu will find some way to get there
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I got 19th place and just missed the cutoff to level down lol, Iโ€™ll be in silver 1 again this weekend, nervous to see how everyone does!! Iโ€™m just glad I got the dress earnable tbhย 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Basak said:

I spent my 2 leftover tickets in order to get the earnable dress. It dyes cutely so no regrets I guess? ๐Ÿ’œ With beauties, @TrashleyKKH @asalaxo

I decided to change my dollโ€™s face to this one. She looks kinda sad but anyways lmao love her baby doll face. Sheโ€™ll improve her contour&highlight game after Black Friday. ๐Ÿฅ
    thanks @Basak for including me and Iโ€™m sorry you had to use two tickets just to reach the last earnable, this new system is messed up so something weird is definitely going on with the scores ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS player
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    A super quick recap of my day
    My last look with best score of this SYS
    My board just 15 min before the end ( when the scores started to be calculated my place was still 2nd)

And poof the results (story of my life and you can lol to this, itโ€™s quite the normal reaction, lol๐Ÿ˜‚)

And let the nightmare begin...

And the TS items, pfff nothing special for me

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    Beautiful looks I enjoyed in the vb ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽฉ ย Even tho this event is going ๐Ÿ’ฉ for me and many others.

Hey that 1 doll on the 5th row with the green dress was in my Trendsetters group, I loved her looks so much!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I ended with 656 points, averaging 51 this SYS and narrowly beat my 4 TBs in my TS group. honestly feels so good to win since SYS hasnโ€™t been as fun. i really like the TS dress & necklace! iโ€™ve surprisingly won 1st twice since the new system was released...shoutout to my psychotic galaxy SYS TS group for keeping me in bronze III for this one๐Ÿ˜‚ I think my strategy with this new system will be to try and stay one level below the top level and then once we arenโ€™t adding more new levels purposefully losing every so often to stay below gold III.... itโ€™s disheartening I have to think this way about a game thatโ€™s supposed to be fun and my stress relief. @KalindaKing I really hope the glu team is seriously reconsidering this whole mess.
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @pristineperson you were in a group with @HannahKKH then, if I understood well the girl with the work of art dress?
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Went to bed last night in 10th and because of the time weekday sys' start for me, I'd have to stay up till 3:30 am to submit my last ticket and I just can't do that. So when I woke up, the ticket buyers already with scores ofย 1100+ splurged last minute and I dropped to 17th. I was in Silver I and I didn't level up or down but I saw that people above 20th did level up so what's up with that? I mean I'm fine staying put because that was a gong show but I just wanna know if something's wrong or if that's how this is supposed to go. Can anyone elaborate? I haven't had time to catch up on this thread so I apologize if this was already touched on
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Well oh well...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Korty said
    Thank you @Lia888, your doll looked gorgeous, this system itโ€™s so unfair because some of the looks submitted by the top three dolls were not even that special.ย 

I have a side game on my old phone, a male doll that I started just 5 weeks ago, and Iโ€™m determined not to spend any money on it, but surprisinglyย I managed to get 2nd place in this SYS with a limited wardrobe, so that was cool!ย 
    Thanks @korty. It was fun watching your beautiful, creative looks too! The sys events, styling and VB are some of my favorite aspects of the game. I just wish it wasnโ€™t so competitive to win the prizes tho. I hope they figure out soon how to make this a fun, fair and still profitable game on their end too. I donโ€™t know how you and others are able to keep up with a side KKH game. I spend too much time on this one lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. Good luck on the next sys!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This is a late post but I scored terrible, had a terrible time, and ended up with terrible prizes. Oh boy what a week ๐Ÿคช not leveling up was really the only plus

platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh