šŸ—³ļøāœØSYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) āœØšŸŽ¶

Comments

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So at least 4 of the dolls in my group in Silver II have already submitted 4 looks and we have no scores yet.... YAAAAY!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • AngieWithKAngieWithK Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    HELP!! I started with just one free ticket and a completely wrong timer???? How is this possible?
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Did I find some forum dolls?

****š“½š“Ŗš““š“²š“·š“° š“Ŗ š“«š“»š“®š“Ŗš““ š“«š“®š“¬š“Ŗš“¾š“¼š“® š“–š“›š“¤ š“­š“øš“·'š“½ š“µš“²š“¼š“½š“®š“·/š“¬š“Ŗš“»š“®. š“—š“Ŗš“¹š“¹š”‚ š“š“®š”€ š“Øš“®š“Ŗš“»šŸ’‹****
    ā­š’¹š’¶š’¾š“š“Ž š“š‘œš‘”š’¾š“ƒ š“‡š‘’š“Œš’¶š“‡š’¹š“ˆā­šŸ’Žš’¹š’¾š’¶š“‚š‘œš“ƒš’¹š“ˆ š’»š‘œš“‡ š“‹š‘œš“‰š’¾š“ƒš‘” š’·š‘œš‘œš“‰š’½ š‘œš“ƒš“š“ŽšŸ’Ž
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can someone explain to me why are they dolls with 100 votes in my group when I just entered and submitted my first look? This has never happened to me before.. it's always 0 for everyone when you join,Ā  right?Ā 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I think this is my lowest ever score šŸ¤£ was it that bad? just gonna get the first earnable and dip āœŒšŸ¼Ā 

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    so basic and so annoying that its a gown but this is such a relief tbh

Your doll looks beautiful, I wish I had that dress and hair lol. I would have definitely voted for your doll šŸ’ƒšŸ½But yes, I agree with you sometimes I wish we could just use other clothes besides gowns and still score well.Ā 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I really hate that I can only see gowns and gowns šŸ™„ booooring as always. The game has so many cute sparkling coquetel dresses...

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @benavi12 thank you so much ā˜ŗļø there are so many nice sparkly mini dresses we can submit but its always a gamble that im not willing to take most of the time šŸ™„ for my second look i went with the opal version of the same gown to be safe šŸ˜©Ā 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Is this the same doll being paired against herself? Her hair colour, face features, and ring are identical šŸ˜”

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Is anyone elseā€™s game not working ? Iā€™m submitted my looks then it crashes and closes my game. Then it takes ages to load back up (if it doesnā€™t throw me an error code) but then my looks havenā€™t been entered and my tickets are still there????
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I just *love* how this new SYS has me feeling like a nervous wreck...Ā 
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Mistyque said:

Ahhh the bottom right is me, youā€™ve made my day aha šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤
    @samanthakkh Honestly I understand, I submit similar looks that are scoring fine for me because the scores have been super low lately. But it sucks because if we want to be a bit more creative then weā€™ll miss out on the TS items plus now it also means we might not even get the earnables :/Ā 
  • jusbcalmjusbcalm Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Can someone please explain what all the disappointment is about? I donā€™t really get whatā€™s changed since the old SYS system. Thereā€™s the same number of dolls in each group and I doubt the number of excessive ticket buyers has somehow increased just because a new system has been introduced? I was able to get 3rd last SYS by using 2 extra tickets I had saved. Someone please enlighten me!
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Hello sweetie šŸ˜‚ love my group
    Ay lmao itā€™s me that look got me a 54 donā€™t mind me using the NYE gown in every single colour šŸ˜‚
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @Zarah we are in the same group again! Your doll is so pretty
    @thatgalbia šŸ„³šŸ„³ I am happy to share TS with you again! Youā€™re doll is serving looks and so are our competitors. We just started to get scores and I wish we could have a chill group for once. SYS right now is so unpredictable, but I wish you good luck! šŸ’–šŸ’–
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ¦‹iOS PlayeršŸ¦‹
    *in Olafā€™s voice* letā€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:

LOL "dumb bish" was in my group in the last event, if it helps to know - she wasn't a ticket buyer and finished down in the teens with me
    iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Mistyque said:

2nd doll on the bottom is me šŸ˜Š Ā thank you for including me!!

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Mmm yeah feels good.
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Ugh I usually wait to submit a ticket for the weekend SYS events so they more naturally fit my sleep pattern on the weekends, but now I'm terrified that if I start late, I will be put with dolls who have already submitted multiple outfits. I wish we got clarity from the last SYS with how some girls started in groups with dolls who already had 80+ points.Ā 

Figuring out a good strategy for submissions is exhausting.Ā 

exhausted GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.Ā 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Oop- well.Ā 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    edited November 2020
    First 2 looks! Looks like I will be sticking with this dressĀ 
    And am ranked 5th becauseĀ have 4 ticket buyers in my group (Silver 1)
    Ā 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’