🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Ugh I usually wait to submit a ticket for the weekend SYS events so they more naturally fit my sleep pattern on the weekends, but now I'm terrified that if I start late, I will be put with dolls who have already submitted multiple outfits. I wish we got clarity from the last SYS with how some girls started in groups with dolls who already had 80+ points. 

Figuring out a good strategy for submissions is exhausting. 

exhausted GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs
    As long as you start in the first 6 hours you'll at least get the same number of tickets as them, so don't be too worried that they have points!
    iOS
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    mcmalta said:

I mean ... this wasn’t my favorite look but it wasn’t that bad ....
    I put in a similar look and same thing.  I dont get it.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    jusbcalm said:
    Can someone please explain what all the disappointment is about? I don’t really get what’s changed since the old SYS system. There’s the same number of dolls in each group and I doubt the number of excessive ticket buyers has somehow increased just because a new system has been introduced? I was able to get 3rd last SYS by using 2 extra tickets I had saved. Someone please enlighten me!
    Well first hello...welcome to the forum. I mean are you certain that there is no changes from the old sys. There are added levels bronze, silver, gold. You can move up and down in levels. No one is complaining about the amount of people in the ts group. The TB’s have increase because there are more items to be won if you’re in 1st. In the old sys, one might miss out on hair but the top five got the dress...it is not like that now. Without using the extra tickets do you think you would have placed in 3rd place. But you can read the thread to understand the complaints. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    It's so annoying to submit the same gown over and over just to get high votes 😑 I tried submitting a cocktail dress but got 37 votes, didn't even bother to screenshot it. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so basic and so annoying that its a gown but this is such a relief tbh

wowh, i submited a similiar look with this dress, unfortunately i got only 37..🥺
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Somebody give me that NYE dress please

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    Hello sweetie 😂 love my group
    Ay lmao it’s me that look got me a 54 don’t mind me using the NYE gown in every single colour 😂
    @Gigi_ we’re in the same group, I love that someone will share my pain as well😂
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Lol

You got robbed! Those looks deserve more 🥺
    iOS player 

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I used to like storylines and weekend events when prizes used to be so beautifully designed because they were the only prizes we used to get in the game. But now the beautiful prizes are those in SYS TS ( for those who pay ), Fashion Goals ( real money too ), and Kouture Kollections with diamonds ( we all know how hard it is to get diamonds unless we wanna pay ). So please @KalindaKing, tell Glu that we may accept the new way of SYS, if in return we get beautiful clothes hair and accessories from weekend events and without having to pay real money.
    I hope I made my point clear.
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    urnxo said:
    mcmalta said:

I mean ... this wasn’t my favorite look but it wasn’t that bad ....
    I put in a similar look and same thing.  I dont get it.
    I don’t get why we’re getting so low scores
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I believe in freedom of opinion but those who voted Like and Awesome can you tell me what is awesome in this? « We may not see immediate changes »!

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    two mins ago i was happy that i got a decent group and the first place had 70votes, just for me to reload the game and find out there’s 2 visible TBs 🥺✌️
    i mean, you could’ve at least tried...

• jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Well my first look flopped, what am i doing wrong? ☹️
  • jusbcalmjusbcalm Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    jusbcalm said:
    Can someone please explain what all the disappointment is about? I don’t really get what’s changed since the old SYS system. There’s the same number of dolls in each group and I doubt the number of excessive ticket buyers has somehow increased just because a new system has been introduced? I was able to get 3rd last SYS by using 2 extra tickets I had saved. Someone please enlighten me!
    ???? If you don't get what's changed I don't think I can help you
    (Most) everyone else has been nice and kind in explaining the situation I was honestly confused and therefore wondering about, but this reply is just wow, the exact reason I hadn’t written anything on the forum before. Have a nice day. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @robertavyy aww tyy 🖤🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts

Ahhhhhh yes I forgot what happens when you wear anything other than a gown 🤣🤣🤣 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2020

My first 2 looks. Really starting out strong. You could almost believe that I’m 1st 😊 

no, I’m 10th.

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Scoring better this SYS than the last one, but it doesn‘t matter.. in my group are already more than 15 TBs (all with more than 120 votes, the first two dolls with over 400 votes... 🙈) 
    just great..... 😑

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Well, of course ticket buyers don’t see any problem here. Because they are part of the problem.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts

I simply wanna ✨Pass Away✨
    @pristineperson, both looks deserved more votes. I voted for your 2nd look and took a screenshot bc I thought it was you and I was going to post it to ask. I’m always curious about who I might’ve been paired with in the vb. I hope your votes pick up soon! Hang in there🙂.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The first 2 aren't great but I don't think I had a good SYS anytime I started strong in the first place. I just hope this is one of the those where the scores pick up later since I just care about the earnable dress and I'd like to get a box.
    Platform: Android

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @robertavyy aww tyy 🖤🖤
    You’re welcome 💓
    iOS player 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I’m shocked!! never happened on second look. I think I will dye this little shining thing in every color
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Maybe I missed this, but I only had one ticket to start the SYS. Anybody know why? TIA
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I dropped down a level (intentionally) and now I'm in a group where the highest score is 95. Has my plan worked?? I guess we'll see