⭐KK:H Weekend Event⭐11/20/20 ⭐5 Star Professional ⭐ (1 more week till BF!)⭐

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    omg I am praaaaying I get somethin in my GB. That hair and teacup is perfection. I might buy a second box honestly. Im swooning over that cake handheld. The weekend events are saving this game. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    I don’t know how I feel about the earnable hair, the hairline seems to be too far back but maybe I’ll like it when I see it on my doll. The dress and cake is so cool tho, definitely adorable- if I get anything from the box I hope it’s the teacup or the hair! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
    I’ll probably spin the kollection twice, hopefully I get the Egyptian inspired dress and pyramid bag.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    I ADORE the cake handheld,can't wait to have it
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @viola thanks honey 😘❤️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the cake handheld! I wish we were having a casual fall themed SYS
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Really love the cake and the earnable dress! 😍 I absolutely adore the GB hair, teacup and dress. I will chase 🙈
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

I’ve been so sad about the SYS stuff going on and all the TS items I’m missing but this made me so excited! I love the cake and the dress! 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Finally something exciting 😍 the earnables are sooo cute, can’t wait to get them 🥰
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I think I’m going to pass on spinning that kollection, it’s not my style.
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Definitely love the cake so I'm super grateful it's an earnable. But after that, I'm done cause I'm not a fan of the 50s style. I am hoping and wishing I get that sweater dress though. I adore the teacup but the dress just matches my personal aesthetic and I haven't been able to find one that's the perfect length for me irl cause so many are meant for taller women, so I'd like to live vicariously through my doll lol
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I really like the cake and the dress from the earnables and the hair and the cup of tea from GB. But with thé black friday next week I think I will open only a box. 
    just out of curiosity.. how many stars you will spend for BF?
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I love the earnables , thank you glu for making the cake an earnable. 🙏🏻 Idk if I should chase the tea cup before BF because I spent like 300 stars on a collection yesterday 😒
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    So disappointed from the Items of the Weekend event and the Kollection!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    viola said:
    I really like the cake and the dress from the earnables and the hair and the cup of tea from GB. But with thé black friday next week I think I will open only a box. 
    I personally don't know how much stars I'll spend. I want the contour, the highlight, a new pair of eyes and maybe new lips but that's pretty much it. I will try to save the rest of my stars for the Christmas boxes.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Why wasn't this released during or even before the Out of this World sys... This is so dumb 🤦‍♀️I have no words. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Stefani_H said:
    viola said:
    I personally don't know how much stars I'll spend. I want the contour, the highlight, a new pair of eyes and maybe new lips but that's pretty much it. I will try to save the rest of my stars for the Christmas boxes.
    @viola I’m thinking pretty much the same as @Stefani_H. Not gonna spend crazy money on TB items so that I can get Xmas boxes. I can get  2 boxes for the price of one TB item. I need highlight, eyes, lips, and whatever Maria offers me on Luxe goals that I like. I’m hoping 600 k stars all in. 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I don’t like anything at all and all the kollections I want to spin on are on my rotation this weekend. I feel like a clown  :|
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I love the cake hand held & earnables dress so much. And the sweater dress & tea cup are so cute I hope I get one of those two in my free box because I won't be chasing them. Let's be real though I'll get 30 event points lol.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    a bit disappointed in the kollection but im SO excited for the earnables! i think ill go for the hair since i dont know if i have any housewife-y hairstyles (every one that i rmb seems to have been a ts prize lol)
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Might spin the kollection to try and get the dye😃
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I love cake 🥰
    And gb items are so comfy, maybe we gonna get sleepover sys?🥺
    I would love a sleepover show your style event, but imagine seeing wedding dresses in the voting booth...
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Wanted the cup but not chasing so close to bf