What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Not ready for tomorrow sys 😕 This update jus gonna make things messier. 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    yezx said:
    Male players and Facebook players will all be placed in Bronze I for the upcoming SYS events. 
    @nataliekkh
    Thank youuu! uhm i guess it will be like regular SYS for us, as far i understood
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing so start time no longer matters? This is confusing. You could have people grouped by style level who started with 14 free tickets but others with less? Or?
    Please @KalindaKing we need clarification on this ☝️ I’m so confused 

Has anyone figured this out yet? Will start time no longer matter? It sounds like we will be automatically put in a style level / TS group at the end of a SYS. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing so start time no longer matters? This is confusing. You could have people grouped by style level who started with 14 free tickets but others with less? Or?

Has anyone figured this out yet? Will start time no longer matter? It sounds like we will be automatically put in a style level / TS group at the end of a SYS. 
    I personally think starting time still maters. There can’t be just one big bronze I group, bc then only 5 people would get items. I think there will still be groups of 30 but now both starting time and style level affects the grouping.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Am i the only one freaking out before this thing starts??? 🤯🤯💀💀
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @beba13 nope... 😬 I was off the forums for a few weeks and then I came back to this. It was incredibly confusing and I’ve honestly given up trying to fully understand it. I’ll probably just figure it out when it’s released with the sys
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    IAS said:
    At this point it looks like this game will be going in the same direction as kendall and kylie, abandoned with no clear response from glu, so not knowing customers keep purchasing not knowing the game has come to an end
    This part. Remember this part. All the money put into this game is useless because eventually they will stop updating it and you won’t be able to play it on your preferred device. So far, for me, it’s the Britney Spears game and Kendal and Kylie’s game. **Adding Hollywood to the list.**
    iOS Doll 

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @alice_kkh Here is the thread. Feel free to ask any question about this new system.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    This update made it really oppressive for people who do well in Show your style but don't buy tickets, I'm just put with a ton of ticket buyers and end up placing 9th instead of in top 5 as I usually do. Nice I hate it. 
    Me too. I had to register here and comment about this. Normally I am not a big spender on this game cuz KKH is a really expensive game to play. When SYS started, since I have been playing this for several years, I could easily do well because I have a lot of clothes ready. If not, I am still in approximately top 10, so I would buy one pack of tickets if I really want a single item. I have done that multiple times with the previous SYS. Now I have 0 incentive to buy because people are crazy already in bronze level. Glu really need to rethink strategy in getting paid by users,  and users need to be happy to pay, otherwise check out your previous game that got canceled because people feel tricked.
    Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I got 15th for the red carpet event. I always place in the top 5 previously. This new SYS event is all about the bottom line to Glu—increasing their profits. 
  • neenzneenz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Not quite sure where to talk about this but does anyone else only get like 25 votes for each outfit?? I used to be able to reach forty if I voted a lot before and I thought I figured out the system (more votes I cast = more votes my doll gets). Now I’m pretty sure that they lowered the average votes regardless of how much someone votes so that people will buy more tickets, which are priced insanely high. I can’t even get to the last reward even when I use my tickets on time. I’m really upset with the game right now bc there’s literally NOTHING that free players can fully enjoy
  • zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    neenz said:
    Not quite sure where to talk about this but does anyone else only get like 25 votes for each outfit?? I used to be able to reach forty if I voted a lot before and I thought I figured out the system (more votes I cast = more votes my doll gets). Now I’m pretty sure that they lowered the average votes regardless of how much someone votes so that people will buy more tickets, which are priced insanely high. I can’t even get to the last reward even when I use my tickets on time. I’m really upset with the game right now bc there’s literally NOTHING that free players can fully enjoy
    For me my average normally is ~40. When it is a good event I get ~45 for each ticket, so I am not guaranteed with the final prize (575 votes).

I observe a trend normally where I get less at the beginning and near the end of the event somehow with some less appealing looks I could get ~50. I think this is something to do with the system so the TBs will need to compete with me because my votes are getting up and near top 3, and potentially they would buy more tickets, because .... why not since they already 'invested'.
    Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    neenz said:
    It’s a huge issue, lots of people complaining about scores in the event threads. I think there is something up too.
    iOS
  • Nohelia09Nohelia09 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This new format SUCKS!!!! 
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    here to reiterate just how much this system has sucked any remaining fun out of sys. For the love of the Kar-Jenner clan, please please fix this, Glu.  The stress of 24/7 sys that we don't have any chance of winning makes me not even want to open the game 
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Is there any possibility that the SYS will go back to what it was? I am really disappointed and about to uninstall the game, I would like to know if anyone is enjoying this new format. I believe it would be fair if the company carried out a questionnaire to see if the new SYS is pleasing everyone, because in the last few weeks I have no desire to open the game because it has become tiring and, instead of receiving more prizes for that, I am receiving less and losing more nights of sleep.
  • LisbethLisbeth Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I agree, I’m already hesitant to continue with the game because it can get quiet expensive. This new Show Your Style format is too much. The competitions are back to back, competitors are not being paired fairly, and even with a pretty good collection of clothing, make up etc. I still have to purchase a ludicrous amount of tickets just to place in the top ten. On average I spend 20.00 a week on this game. When you factor that in with the V.I.P subscription. That’s at the very least 100.00 a month, and now have to spend extra on tickets. I enjoy this game but not enough to spend more then what I already spend (Also be warned that when you re-downloaded the app onto a new phone all your purchases may not convert over) This happened to me and when I reached out to support they said that it happens and that there was nothing they could do. 
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Just wanted to add my voice to this, I too dislike the new sys very much.  I really enjoyed this game and looked forward to the weekends in part because of this game.  But these back to back sys are overwhelming and taking the fun out of it.  I'm running out of dyes and getting tired of looking a the same clothes over and over.  I'm not excited to see my scores anymore, and I'm thinking after this sys ends this week that I'm not going to play for a little while to give myself a break.  This was meant to be an event where you compete with others to see who fits the theme the best, or who styles a certain dress the best, but now its turned into who can buy the most tickets to win a prize that won't matter because you'll have to use tickets to win the next one as well.  Excessive TB's are taking all the clothes. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The only thing i dont like is this Style Levels TBH!
    I like this new SYS because Facebook can participate on it, wille the old SYS format we werent able to play!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Please just scrap this idea like how you scrapped diamond kloset items. It took the fun out of sys completely. Even the voting booth got full of messed up off theme dolls. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I think it's a load of shite, that's what I think 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I think it's a load of shite, that's what I think 

• Wildchild429Wildchild429 Registered Users 9 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So, I'm still confused about the style levels. I am currently Style Level Silver 1
    It shows the mask, ice cream, zzzs, pink robe, 5 dyes. 17 k-stars and 15 energy.
    I am currently 2nd in rankings.
    At the end of the SYS event, why do I only get the ranking prizes and not the Style Level prizes?
    Why even have Style Levels move up from bronze to gold, if, in the end, you're only going to get the rankings prizes?
    That's my conundrum.
    Can anyone help me understand the prize system?

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So, I'm still confused about the style levels. I am currently Style Level Silver 1
    It shows the mask, ice cream, zzzs, pink robe, 5 dyes. 17 k-stars and 15 energy.
    At the end of the SYS event, why do I only get the ranking prizes and not the Style Level prizes?
    Why even have Style Levels move up from bronze to gold, if, in the end, you're only going to get the rankings prizes?
    That's my conundrum.

Each style level has additional items for some placements, like gold has the hair for first place (and I think another spot) and it's only available in gold.

Example: if silver 1 had the items you listed, then silver 2 will have an additional spot for those same.

I'm in silver 3 right now and 1st and 2nd place have the same items...the robe, aura, ice cream, and sleepmask (and the smaller things ..dye, kstars, energy). Then, 3rd and 4th place get the aura, ice cream m and mask (plus the smaller things). 5th, 6th, 7th get the mask and ice cream. 8-10 get the mask. 11-14 get a silver box. And so on. In gold more people get items. I should have posted a screenshot, but didn't feel like blocking every player.🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    AliBryant said:

I personally think starting time still maters. There can’t be just one big bronze I group, bc then only 5 people would get items. I think there will still be groups of 30 but now both starting time and style level affects the grouping.
    For the last 2 sys I have been missing 1 ticket because the event start 1.30 am for me and there is no way I am compromising my sleep... I have noticed that all dolls score way higher scores and I feel the start time makes now difference now... Would love to know the experience of other players starting late
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • Wildchild429Wildchild429 Registered Users 9 Posts
    That's my conundrum.

Each style level has additional items for some placements, like gold has the hair for first place (and I think another spot) and it's only available in gold.

Example: if silver 1 had the items you listed, then silver 2 will have an additional spot for those same.

I'm in silver 3 right now and 1st and 2nd place have the same items...the robe, aura, ice cream, and sleepmask (and the smaller things ..dye, kstars, energy). Then, 3rd and 4th place get the aura, ice cream m and mask (plus the smaller things). 5th, 6th, 7th get the mask and ice cream. 8-10 get the mask. 11-14 get a silver box. And so on. In gold more people get items. I should have posted a screenshot, but didn't feel like blocking every player.🤣

That's my conundrum.

Thanks so much! Funny thing is that I figured it out the moment after I posted this question and I totally forgot about it. 😅 Regardless, thanks! You explained just how I figured it out on my own. Hopefully, this thread helps others that are still confused about it. ✌️😉 💖