šŸ—³ļøāœØSYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) āœØšŸŽ¶

Comments

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Iā€™m 16th (actually im 19th lol) with a point of 78.. I really didnā€™t thought Silver I group would be like this. This new system can go to hell šŸ¤”
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @jusbcalm In my opinion, Glu should group all extreme TBs together lol.

If we think about it, that's exactly what's happening. Eventually extreme TBs will outscore everyone in the Silver ties and end up together in Gold. Well, at least I hope so because that'd be interesting to seeĀ 
    But the problem is that every time you score well and win some items you will level up so you end up with the TBs. And that will probably prevent you from winning things the SYS after

edit spelling
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @supikarolcia I think weā€™re in the same group!

Iā€™m Hazel and in 18th place lmao, planning on not leveling up for next sys šŸ’€šŸ’€
    edit: I think youā€™re right above me lol
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ā£ļøā£ļøā£ļø
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

we love to see itšŸ‘šŸ¤©
    (this doll is also absolutely stunningšŸ„ŗ)
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    WHAT IS GOING ON?!? šŸ˜”
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    SugarK said:
    For newer forum members, a little history .... well over a year ago requests were made for a dedicated thread to compile all SYS feedback and the requests wereĀ denied. Ā Instead we were told to write our feedback in each SYS thread. Ā This is the reason you see some comments (good and bad) repeated over and over in each forum thread.

Edit: SYS thread, not forum thread šŸ˜‚
    Older history, when we asked players to use a dedicated thread for complaints about the Event, players where adamant that they wonā€™t be told where to post. True, A few months a handful of players said they wanted a dedicated thread. However, Ā Players had already voiced their opinion, and thus no separate thread. Ā Thatā€™s the full history.Ā 
    And hi Sugar. Ā Nice to see you again. Ā I love how players come ā€˜homeā€™ for the holidays. Ā I think youā€™re the 1st. Ā  <3. Ā I was thinking about you the other day. Ā Hope you are staying safe in this pandemic. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Same here! :( I voted for your look though.Ā 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    It drives me crazy that my only hobby since the past 3 weeks have been KKH and Animal Crossing since I'm spending my lockdown away from home. I can't wait to go back to my boyfriend and my cats so I can stop paying too much attention to this game lol
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Kept it kinda boring for my first looks since they always flop but still, I donā€™t think they were that bad šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Currently in 18th place with 80 votes šŸ˜… and the top 12 in my TS group have all submitted at least one extra ticket

Itā€™s fine, Iā€™m fine šŸ™ƒ
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @Gingerkkh I understand that it seems like more people are getting the prizes, but compared to the old format where top 5 would get the dress, now top 5 only gets a necklace, its hard to compare cause we are having more ts prizes than we did, but it would be so much better if more people got the actual good ts prizes
    Is that how it will be once gold 3 is revealed people in bronze 3 for example will only be left with accessories even in 1st place? I think I am just not fully understanding how the leveling works.

What I thought was people were sayingĀ  they hated this sys (mainly other places online not here as I couldn't keep up with the threads) because they were upset because it meant more ticket buyers but that hasn't been my experience. Old sys 9.9 out of 10 times 1st place was almost always a ticket buyer.

Thank you for explaining your thoughts I sincerely appreciate it. I guess I didn't see it that way because I remember times top 2-5 in old sys ended up with earrings or a bag or half an outfit etc. So my thinking was well at least people in 6 & 7 place will get it too & lower ranks get a ts or bronze box. I definitely understand your point & can absolutely see your side & do see why it is so upsetting to so many now. Hopefully Glu will do something about it to make the majority of their customers happy.Ā 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    all I can say is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    I will only be submitting looks that I like and hopefully I drop down a levelĀ 
    FYI to glu - your players should not want to drop down and feel like this during a game. Youā€™re seriously doing something wrong and I will never buy a triple threat or anything in this game ever again now.
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    No ticket buyers in my group as yet, wow Iā€™m actually shook šŸ¤­šŸ˜³
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    nvm iā€™m so tired of this place
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    The voting booth is such a mess still at least for me on Android. I am seeing so many beautiful dolls on theme with pretty sparkling dresses but they lose the popular vote to dolls in jeans/shorts & t-shirts.Ā 
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    this, combined with my highest score being a 27 so far....I'd laugh if it wasn't such a frustrating situation.Ā 
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    all I can say is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    I will only be submitting looks that I like and hopefully I drop down a levelĀ 
    FYI to glu - your players should not want to drop down and feel like this during a game. Youā€™re seriously doing something wrong and I will never buy a triple threat or anything in this game ever again now.
    That purple dress is beautiful šŸ˜ where did you get it?Ā 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @munimuni a vip event last year I believe! Itā€™s available for diamondsĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @kaydencekkh yay! Thank you šŸ’“
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My group is insane. Two tickets in and im 25th. Everybody who is 15th and above has over 200 points already. šŸ‘šŸ‘ well guys that just my luck. Ā The highest anybody in my group should have is 120 and thats two perfect scores. I hate this new sys. It gets worse every week. My score right now is 80 which isnt bad for first two looks.Ā 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I always explain my deletions, and I was off making dinner. Ā Iā€™ll look, but it was probably from editing or a long succession of quotes, and links, that includes tagging people. Iā€™ll brb.Ā 
    I deleted one comment, and their not is forthcoming, brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So I'm in Bronze 3 since I leveled down this morning. On one game there are 5 tb and 3 on my other. It's like they're on every single level. It doesn't matter what you score anymore, it matters if you can buy crazy amount of tickets.
    God, this sucks!
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Soooooo from the looks of it, i think i have nothing but TBā€™s at the top of my leaderboard lol. Good thing i donā€™t care for the TS items and I can finally not worry about this bs. I feel like i havenā€™t even been sleeping right this past week trying to keep up a certain rank and i absolutely cannot do it anymore especially knowing I basically have no chance at winning anything anymore. Iā€™ll play for the earnables at the very least (if i can reach them) and I wonā€™t even be checking the leaderboard for this sys anymore šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I really really want that ts hair. What do I do!?!