🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    sometimes it feels like we get poor scores and then Glu flips a switch to change the SYS from last theme to the new theme "votes" and voila.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Somebody give me that NYE dress please

V for Vendetta
    Oh, I mean S for stability 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Not gonna lie I haven't even opened my game this whole week and after skimming through this thread I'm less inclined to do so than ever lol.. Does anybody at Glu care whatsoever how much everyone hates this?? I don't think I've seen anybody say one good thing about this new format; all it does is alienate their loyal player base and bum everyone out. If this isn't fixed I'm not sure I'll open the game again and I've been playing for years. Really disappointing as I've found a lot of comfort in playing over the years and having it essentially just ripped away in an instant feels really really awful. 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Is there even any point me carrying on the event? She is gorgeous and on theme but seriously?! 😔 I’m currently in 22nd place 😥
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I’m sorry but they are insane. Why we getting punished for scoring good and getting earnables? Because that’s only reason I level up and I level up with all those crazy tb. I hate this sys and I’m officially done with TS. Because, what the point? I know I got mad in old sys having one tb, but at least I still could win something and now.. I just hope my scores not gonna be that good and I get earnable dress and then get down a level. Because votes are also super bad. 

iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @robertavyy you’ve got robbed ! 😔
    I think you were against another good looking doll which explains the scores 😨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @robertavyy you’ve got robbed ! 😔
    I think you were against another good looking doll which explains the scores 😨
    Thanks. Yea probably I was against someone pretty 🥺
    iOS player 

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I don't know if I should be relieved just yet but man am I glad I didn't level up to silver II (which I'm still a lil confused about?) So far just 2 TBs which is way better than the 10 for the weekday sys. But I'm not happy with my scores for my first three looks, I'm in 11th 😕

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    4th when I went to bed, 19th when I woke up... I don’t think that I have a chance to win one of the items.
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Some of you may hate this but, I would rather buy "hacked" SYS items from someone in instagram since it will be much cheaper than spending like what 20 dollars to have a chance first place? Because tickets buying is so extreame. You also don't have to put with the stress every effing single day. For me SYS is not fun anymore, I don't have any motivation to play after I see 1000 of votes after couple of hours of event start. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I really really want that ts hair. What do I do!?!
    We had a similar hairstyle some weeks ago in a Party Event. If you have it, don't bother buying tickets for it.
    Which event?
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Good morning to everybody but Glu and excessive Ticket Buyers

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited November 2020

It’s ACTUALLY laughable... I’m 28th and have 15!!!!! excessive ticket buyers.

Are you enjoying your profits glu..... 🤡🤡
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    The most disgusting use of shine I could think of at 3am: please don’t copy, my dignity is in pain. 

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm actually in a group with no ticketbuyers which is definitely a new experience for me.

Unfortunately my scores are terrible so I'm in 6th lmao 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    14 buyers in my group, bravo! 👏🏻 

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    First 3 looks!

Also, surprisingly enough, my group is super chill so far. Let's see how long that lasts 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Spotted the beautiful @LindaVB you were the popular pick!
  • MeauxlalaMeauxlala Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I got demoted to Bronze 2 and so far I’m 4th with no TBs in sight. However, only first place gets the dress which I think is so annoying since in the old version the top 5 got it. So now I’m wondering if it’ll turn into a bloodbath near the end as everyone fights for the top spot. 

I’ll probably keep bouncing between Bronze 2 and 3. Maybe over time if all the TBs end up in Gold I might get a chance at Silver later on. 
  • HannahLouiseHannahLouise Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’m in Silver 2 and 28th... 1st already has 1200?! At least the prizes are ugly
    Platform: iOS 
    Level: 99 - Played since the beginning (mostly)
    Ranking: A+++
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I stopped playing sys since the middle of the red carpet weekday sys because of the ridiculous amount of tb in my group the whole too 10 were buyers i have no idea why and they literally ended with 2500 votes 
    came here to check the situation and i am glad i stopped playing sys