🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Spotted the beautiful @LindaVB you were the popular pick!
    Thank you for spotting me @pristineperson!! That look got met 50 votes!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @supikarolcia I think we’re in the same group!

I’m Hazel and in 18th place lmao, planning on not leveling up for next sys 💀💀
    edit: I think you’re right above me lol
    We are! Wish you luck 🤍
    Can someone who had levelled up to Silver II please post pic of the style level? 

I want to add it to the Encyclopedia thread. Thanks!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ✨🤩✨

Also I’m on the same group with gorgeous @AriDoll and @LindaVB, good edit* luck ! 😊

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    😂😂😂 also I don’t even care anymore. I submit whatever looks just to get earnables. This game become stupid. 

iOS player 

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Wow seeing some of y'all posting about tons of ticket buyers in your groups is INSANE to me. Not saying you are insane it is insane that anyone not in top 5 would even bother buying as many tickets as the screenshots show. I have 3 obvious ticket buyers 1 I'd call extreme already at well over 500 points. Conspiracy part of my brain makes me wonder if it is real players or just Glu bots to try encourage more ticket buying which equals more money for them because honestly who has that kind of extra money to "waste" on a virtual game & still not be close to 1st place?

Also now that people have explained to me in here & private message why they hate this & got me out of my natural state of trying to look on the brightside I take back that I prefer this sys over the old one. I still want lower ranks on ts board to get prizes but it should be reconfigured but no way glu will give out that many prizes. (Not blaming Kalinda at all just the company Glu)
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Should I use this Kollection for the SYS?🥴🥴
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    oh cmon.. when will this end🥺

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @LindaVB here you go! 😊 I haven’t cropped it or anything, it’s better that you do it the way you want 😊

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My highest score on my second game (with the NYE gown) is 37. I'm mid 40s on my main game. I'm so over this new format.
    I always had sys to look forward to since I normally ended up in top 5 and got a dress. Now, ending up anywhere near the top is impossible unless you're a ticket buyer. 
    I'm at the point where I dread opening either of my games. 😔😔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 3 and 4. I’ve gotten 50+ votes on 3 out of 4 looks and I’m in 15th place. How can that be fair??
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I'm in 16th place

• CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Are our votes this low because so many people are buying tickets like crazy and submitting so many looks? :neutral:
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I have never been in groups with people having over 1000 votes before 😑😑😑 this new SYS system is THE MOST AWFUL THING!
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

It would be amazing if the option to buy tickets didn’t exist. The game already win money with Fashion Goals, VIP, packs of k-stars, diamonds and ads. WHY TICKETS? 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

It would be amazing if the option to buy tickets didn’t exist. The game already win money with Fashion Goals, VIP, packs of k-stars, diamonds and ads. WHY TICKETS? 
    That’s how they make more money every week 
    I don’t blame them, they need pay their employees 
    Put a game out isn’t that cheap 
    Do I agree they have gone to far with this new system? Totally 
    But unfortunately that’s how with works and we at least got some free videos and clothes every week too 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    There are at least 8 ticket buyers.  I'm thinking it's worth it to drop a level at this point.  Let all the TBs advance and let the not so aggressive players play together 

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    So, my account is new but I'm not a new player. I use to play this game in 2015 and stopped sometime in the middle of 2016, I can't remember the reason but I know I got fed up with the game and Glu. (I have been lurking around the forum back then as well ) 

I downloaded the game in September of this year, out of boredom and I guess curiosity. In the beginning I had fun again because I was trying to figure out everything new that has been added, but come November and I'm getting fed up again. I don't know if I will quit again immediately, probobaly not, but I'm getting tired of constantly losing in these SYS to people who other than money, don't put anything else in the event. I have yet to actually be in 1st place and get a score higher than 50. Each week, during the whole event I'm placed in the top 3 just to drop to 4th or 5th place at best when the event finishes, because of some "players" that pop up in the last minute with double the scores I have. 

I really hope this system gets changed by the next update or two, because if it doesn't I can't imagine players sticking around any longer. 

Android player. 👾
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo that is me!! Thank you  🥺 Every time I see your notification I just know you spotted me, and I love it 🥰 That look unfortunately only got me a 41 tho
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Somebody give me that NYE dress please

V for Vendetta
    Oh, I mean S for stability 
    Can you guess what was my score for my 4th look? Lol
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    this new system honestly makes me not even want to put outfits in. I still haven't managed to get to 30 votes on a single look, when before I was consistently placing top 3-5. I also find it really odd that an actual player would spend so excessively when no one is anywhere close or even trying to catch up with them (without buying a ton of tickets). :neutral:  
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Thank you so much @emmaisson and @pristineperson!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life