🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• volbeatsvolbeats Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

my TB’s scores aren’t nearly as high as some of the others’, but there’s still no chance of me getting 1st. she had 200+ votes within the first few hours of playing
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Silver I and I have 3 TBs that aren’t excessive yet

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    It's kind of discouraging looking at the game and being so low in the rankings. And seeing so many beautiful dolls in the same situation. The syses are really getting boring.

Also, where is this hair from? I feel like i've never seen it.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Same here! Seems like they have something to hide. Because why would they hide their level, kstars and energy if they play by the rules?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    @LovelyEmma Same here! Seems like they have something to hide. Because why would they hide their level, kstars and energy if they play by the rules?
    Eaxcly!
    I mean i got nothing to hide so i dont crop my pics! I work hard for my Kash, Kstars, Diamonds and XP sooo why should i hide it??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Hey guys, on bronze 3 how many people get the dress this sys?? I dont remember
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    putana said:
    serenaa said:
    Should I use this Kollection for the SYS?🥴🥴
    Sure sis, do it 
    How much have you spend to complete the kollection? and already have the box hair, wow 
    Spending so many stars before Black Friday and cropping your game too 

Soo??🤣 Just say it..
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This is an absolute joke. Don’t know how sorting works but starting time doesn’t seem to matter much anymore, a lot of people in my group already had hundreds of points when I joined. Don’t think I’ll be participating in these events at all anymore, as there’s literally no point. Gonna get the tights and then I’m out lol👋 
    iOS
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

....Anyways
    Goodmorning everyone except excessive TBs. Go ✨back to bed✨
  • vallvall Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited November 2020
    brunakkh said:
    Hey guys, on bronze 3 how many people get the dress this sys?? I dont remember
    The top 2!
  • serenaaserenaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    yezx said:
    Am i the only one who gets sus of people who crop their photo?? O.O
    Isabellaa said:
    Eaxcly!
    I mean i got nothing to hide so i dont crop my pics! I work hard for my Kash, Kstars, Diamonds and XP sooo why should i hide it??
    Ah here we go again, I also work hard for my kash, kstars, diamonds and XP and still crop my pictures. I also work hard for my real life money, do I need to share my bank receipts on here too lmao? Idk why anyone would be bothered because they don't know how many stars I have? When i want to share my rank or boxes, I crop them so i'm showing what is essential...

Kalinda and eggs have my ID, so if i was cheating, they would have flagged me a long time ago...
    Thank you for the great explanation dear!!! xxx✨✨
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    At this rate I won’t even make the last earnable 🙃
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited November 2020
    First of all im sory if i ended up offending people who crop their screenshots, that wasnt my intention at all!
    All i wanted to try to say is that sometimes there are people who crop their photos who are sus, i wasnt saying that everyone who does it is tough!
    I understand that people who do it, do just wanna show the thing that really matters, and that is good! Everyone is diferent, there are honest people who crop their screenshots and there are some who dont, i used to crop my photos but now im to lazy to do it, so i just post my normal screenshots.
    Once again im really sry if i hurted any of you with my previous coment!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    i tend to crop because it really is only my business. If admin want to see my account I will show them, but other players just like to make drama. If I crop the are sus, If I don't then I'll get a question on how i have x amount of something so it is lose lose because people want to play detective. If they want a police badge, they are 99 cents at the dollar store 😘🤗
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Got less than 30 votes in every one of my looks so far and I'm at 20th place currently. Not even the nye dress was able to save me 🙃
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • Nohelia09Nohelia09 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The new sys System it’s ridiculous, we don’t have a chance to win anything with that! Are you going to do something? Because most of the players don’t like it!
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    My first 4 looks have a total score of 141, that's like 35 votes per look wtf I've never scored this low 🙃
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    edited November 2020
    Seems like the higher u go on the Style levels, the more prizes u can win BUT the worst it gets and the less chances u get on winning the prizes!!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Done my first look when I was half asleep, I'm surprised it scored so well lol I love the Sophie Turner met gala hair but it rarely scores well. I guess I'll stick with the jewelled braid if I want TS box again 🙃
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I was in 22nd place when I woke up and I submitted a ticket 30 mins ago. It hasn't received any votes and my score hasn't changed, however, now im now listed as 14th place? What is going on with this new system??
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I’m so frustrated with this new SYS! I was open minded about it at first, but my thoughts have definitely changed! I’ve been scoring well on each look, but I’m still in 20th place! It was a struggle to win trendsetters even before they changed SYS, but now it’s practically impossible unless you want to spend real money... a lot of money for that matter! It’s become even more competitive and the element of fun has been completely drained out of it!
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    lalana said:
    I was in 22nd place when I woke up and I submitted a ticket 30 mins ago. It hasn't received any votes and my score hasn't changed, however, now im now listed as 14th place? What is going on with this new system??
    Lol I came literally to post the same! I was 19th this morning and now I opened my game to submit a new ticket and I'm 12th!! This new sys is so effed up...

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    serenaa said:
    putana said:
    serenaa said:
    Should I use this Kollection for the SYS?🥴🥴
    Sure sis, do it 
    How much have you spend to complete the kollection? and already have the box hair, wow 
    Spending so many stars before Black Friday and cropping your game too 

Soo??🤣 Just say it..
    @serenaa I think you don’t have to mind about this words. it’s a person who try always to start a fight.
    We are here to share what we want. I crop my screenshots too but it’s a personal choice, I have nothing to hide. I just think that is my game and that are personal informations. If there is a doubt everyone can write to glu / Kalinda for clarifications.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The scores are criminal. Like some have said this alone is infuriating aside from not being able to get prizes unless buying tickets. I understand some of you aren't experiencing this but you are lucky. 

The cheaters must love all this defense of cropping! Keeps them safe to participate here where they aren't wanted.
    iOS