🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Victorian oh yes, many of the people who get caught are also the ones putting on a show in the forum to fit in. There are lots of consistencies that makes them easy to identify IMO. I wasn't at all surprised about either of those busts. 
    iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    y’all are better than the FBI I swear to god😂 how do you guys even notice when someone gets caught/banned? 👀
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    y’all are better than the FBI I swear to god😂 how do you guys even notice when someone gets caught/banned? 👀
    Their profile pic turns red. 
    iOS
    @AliBryant yeah but if they’re banned they aren’t posting anymore in threads so how do you see that it’s happened?
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleymedds old posts don't go anywhere
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • nath01nath01 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I'm having a problem whit the diamonds that I win. is not appearing. They say to force close and I did it, nothing chance. The dyes too. 
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @daniekkh yes that’s me! That look Only scored in the 40s though 💀

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
    @ashleymedds just by reading through the day's threads! it's pretty eye catching when you are reading through and there's a red icon sticking out. 
    iOS
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    I just want to add that I crop my pics because it looks more “nicely” and nothing else catches my eye
    ( + we all have different display resolutions) so I don't see a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
    as an example: 

Yeah me too, and I do find it hurtful that some people feel the need to call that sus. 
    Why start the same unnecessary drama every couple of weeks again? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    KatiaKKH said:
    I just want to add that I crop my pics because it looks more “nicely” and nothing else catches my eye
    ( + we all have different display resolutions) so I don't see a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
    as an example: 

Yeah me too, and I do find it hurtful that some people feel the need to call that sus. 
    Why start the same unnecessary drama every couple of weeks again? 
    Legit. Every other SYS someone has to call it sus and get giggles off starting that poop (avoiding the real word) again 
    nath01 said:
    I'm having a problem whit the diamonds that I win. is not appearing. They say to force close and I did it, nothing chance. The dyes too. 
    Make sure you have a good connection to the internet. Those currencies (diamonds and dyes) are online based, they don't live on the device. If you are on wifi, try turning it off and switching to data to see if the counts update. Nine times out of ten this fixes it. If you really can't get them back, send a ticket!
    iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    In silver 1 I am 5th behind I think 4 people that submitted 1 or 2 extra tickets nothing crazy yet.
    @AliBryant @Victorian maybe i’m just on the forum too much then because I read it regularly enough that I see those people’s last posts before they’re banned 🙈😂😂 like I would have to go through a thread i’ve already read to see it if that makes sense
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @ashleymedds sometimes I scroll back for sys inspiration and notice the red pictures, but when people who post regular (especially when they write essays lol) and suddenly never post again, that’s also a huge indication someone got flagged 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Geez... imagine finding some time just to create a forum account to diss a member. I would feel so flattered. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @AliBryant I completely agree. I have bought a couple TT packs before, but I will never buy them now as the TS prizes are waaay too out of reach, with many TBs getting scores of 1000+. In Gold III, I would imagine almost everyone to be a TB, which would deter moderate TBs from purchasing any more tickets, too. I truly can't see how Glu comes out on top in the long haul, as everyone will just get exhausted and give up on TS completely (as I already have).
    Platform: iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Keep obscene language/graphics off the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    lulula said:
    @AliBryant I completely agree. I have bought a couple TT packs before, but I will never buy them now as the TS prizes are waaay too out of reach, with many TBs getting scores of 1000+. In Gold III, I would imagine almost everyone to be a TB, which would deter moderate TBs from purchasing any more tickets, too. I truly can't see how Glu comes out on top in the long haul, as everyone will just get exhausted and give up on TS completely (as I already have).
    Right, it's one thing to be 1 or 2 tickets away from winning. But twice a week to consistently spend whatever the 12 ticket pack costs and blow through them all is just not something I am willing to do! I'm busy spending my money in another game now anyway, lol.
    iOS
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

why the collant are here and not in the shoes section? 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I was too busy googling what a Karen was to see koko deleted it  :D
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    So.... is my Glitter not glittery enough for the glitter club?  I’m not even going to finish at this point. Which I guess is fine since the dress is hideous but I mean fr... 
    @viola also I don't know if you own them but the fishnet stockings are in the boots kloset! Not saying we need a tights kloset but it would be nice if they were at least all in one place
    iOS