🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores are pretty decent and I’m 4th at the moment. I don’t even feel motivated to plan looks like I usually do, I’m just chucking the usuals on and not caring. This new sys has sucked the tiny bit of fun that was actually left out of this game, glu sort it out
    Looks 1-5

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @AliBryant yeah I know it would be cute if they are all together, we have a lot of collant, socks etc in the kloset. I’m a sort of order addicted so I hate the MISC section. 😂 Jewelery, auras, socks, scarfs, all together.. it makes me mad 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wish there was separate section in the shoe area just for tights 
    And short dresses/long dresses although honestly I know Glu would screw that up too. The black/brown tights drive me crazy because they are literally just recolors. And the gold/silver headband in different sections... wtf. Plus we need a jumpsuit section for "dresses" that are jumpsuits/pantsuits and/or have shoes attached.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Idk what's more toxic, this game or the forum 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Watch me open my game to check the score on a look I never submitted and freak out because my score didn't change 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    yezx said:
    Also a friendly reminder that cheaters can just adjust the numbers, and still post without cropping, e.g. Lologslay, Saigeanne and other forum dolls who got flagged...

Woah, I didn't even notice that Lolo got flagged until I read this thread. Can't say I'm surprised tbh. Wasn't she the one who said "If you play on Android, I'm gonna assume you're a h-r?"
    Wild
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2020
    And short dresses/long dresses although honestly I know Glu would screw that up too. The black/brown tights drive me crazy because they are literally just recolors. And the gold/silver headband in different sections... wtf. Plus we need a jumpsuit section for "dresses" that are jumpsuits/pantsuits and/or have shoes attached.
    Actually I would prefer to organize my closet myself, or at least have the option to favourite some items I always use and can never find

BTW, it’s so great to see you @soundspretty but I’m sad that Glu is driving away so many longtime players that put a LOT of money and time into this game 😕
    AliBryant said:
    @viola The kloset is pretty disorganized. These tights are in that section too and I always forget I own them!

Ooo, this sweater/dress is so cute! 😍 Can you please tell me where is it from? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @viola The kloset is pretty disorganized. These tights are in that section too and I always forget I own them!

It's from the "who wore it best" event that flopped a few years ago. I bought it last black friday in the TB sale :)
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    AliBryant said:

It's from the "who wore it best" event that flopped a few years ago. I bought it last black friday in the TB sale :)

This new SYS is just as big a flop as the WWIB, in my opinion, and I hope the scrap it as well!!! 
    AliBryant said:
    AliBryant said:

Thank you! I hope it'll be added this time too 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    If we are talking kloset organization...I would love it if Glu would take some advice from the Covet team and add some real filters to our kloset!  We can filter by color, type, and within type there are even more options. We can even filter hairstyles! (sorry pics are huge!)

I would love Glu adding that DRESS for the xmas update because it is gorgeous 😍
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hheeyyyy @lunaaa @thesweetone y'all are lovely 🌸🌸🌸🌸
    I don't know how I 
    didn;t notice being in the same group multiple times 🤩 kinda hope the couple buyers fall behind a bit maybe we can hit top 5 lol and what is that 33 nonsense I love that dress as well ://
    nougat said:
    Hheeyyyy @lunaaa @thesweetone y'all are lovely 🌸🌸🌸🌸
    I don't know how I didn;t notice being in the same group multiple times 🤩 kinda hope the couple buyers fall behind a bit maybe we can hit top 5 lol and what is that 33 nonsense I love that dress as well ://
    Unfortunately I'm not in the same group as you guys 🥺 but I hope you'll get whatever spots you're aiming for!! ❤️
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    omg, just catching up on this cropping drama lol i know certain dolls on this forum are living for it 💀 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    edited November 2020
    SugarK said:
    Actually I would prefer to organize my closet myself, or at least have the option to favourite some items I always use and can never find

BTW, it’s so great to see you @soundspretty but I’m sad that Glu is driving away so many longtime players that put a LOT of money and time into this game 😕

That would be great! I would love a favorites section. I'd also like a quick jump button from the kloset to the storage kloset. I honestly don't know what they were thinking with that feature. It's annoying to use.

I hope Glu scraps the new SYS as well. If you took out the ticket buying aspect, I'd enjoy it. But the amount of dolls who buy tickets week after week honestly blows my mind. I thought I spent a lot on this game, but obviously not lol. And what sucks is they could very easily make these events better for both ticket buying and non-ticket buying players with ONE simple change: average our scores or better yet, a cap.
    pristineperson You're 100% going to get the kash or energy lol. I'd save my stars for BF in case something good is included in the TB sale!
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hey! Totally random aside but does anyone know where this mouth is from??

I have not seen it before now and this is one of the contenders in my group which has mostly been monopolised by ticket buyers - the number 1 is on about 1000+ votes....!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Pretty obsessed with these tights and how well they dye 

@Amy.metcalf33 it was from a fashion goal around Halloween 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hey! Totally random aside but does anyone know where this mouth is from??

I have not seen it before now and this is one of the contenders in my group which has mostly been monopolised by ticket buyers - the number 1 is on about 1000+ votes....!
    Fashion goals last month, it should come around again for you eventually!
    iOS
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    viola said:

why the collant are here and not in the shoes section? 
    They put everything in this section...it's so annoying 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I like how I styled the tights but the one with the thong outfit was for fun but it was accepted by me...