🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I know I said I won’t gonna care, but I want to know why 😂 and seems my top 14 is tb. I’m in 20th place 👍🏻 Every time I open sys to submit ticket I get disappointed and sad.this sys is no fun 🥺

iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I give up on this theme. There's no way I'm getting to the earnable dress. I don't even think using an extra ticket would be worth it.
    Platform: Android

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited November 2020
    LaneLane said:
    I've already lost all inspiration for this event. It seems that if I want to get the final earnable, I have to keep submitting the same looks over and over again to barely get mid to low 40s. I'm in Silver 1 and have 4 ticket buyers, so it's not even like I have a shot of anything other than basic jewelry. Just me submitting the same uninspired outfit every six hours. 

walk tall my son  Squidward is me I am Squidward

I'm really bummed out. I've been playing for years upon years, always finishing the TB weekday events and weekend events to make sure I had a lot of kloset items for the SYS, and now none of that matters. I have tons of beautiful outfits that will never see a SYS because the voters don't want them. It's about having the NYE dress, sparkler, and tons of dye to dye both of those. That's it.    
    I was reluctant to get that dress. Refused to get it for so long because i dont actually like it 😂 but i finally saved 25diamonds after being so discouraged with this new system and such terrible scores we all got (i lost aaaaaaall interest in this game after,again,getting something no one asked for instead of a simple fix) and i caved,thinking it will help me get my scores up...but,PLOT TWIST 😂😂😂😂 it still hasnt scored more than 43 votes 😂😂😂😂 thats my luck 😂😂😂 now i’ll try to save to eventually get the freaking sparkler to look like a total idiot while i’m at it 😂😂😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • BooshBoosh Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Haven’t gotten a look over 40 likes yet and I’m kinda confused? I’ve been making a real effort to stick to the theme but even when I’m voting for looks I’m noticing that it doesn’t matter whose look actually fits the theme and the popular pick basically comes down to who has the nicest items on... this might be an unpopular opinion but it just frustrates me, I used to really look forward to finding out the theme of the week but it doesn’t really matter anymore, except for the earnables
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    So I can forgive that no one gave tips on my looks, but I don’t think I can forgive that no one got my Master of Disguise reference... 😭😂
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Cant wait to enjoy my 6000 kash prize! 🙃🙃🙃
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    So I can forgive that no one gave tips on my looks, but I don’t think I can forgive that no one got my Master of Disguise reference... 😭😂
    I had to google it, never seen it! The pride dress I think most people are over because it was used soooo much in the months after it came out (no pun intended). But otherwise it’s just this event seems to be low scoring for a lot of us. I love your sparkly purple look!
    iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @thenailaholic is that the Dana Carvey movie...I randomly remember him acting like a turtle
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I just think if you’re going to sick us with a system we hate at least give us a chat room option in TS or something. Crazy we can’t even communicate with our group. 
    I love these sparkly tights more than the ones in the kloset! With @mikaylachimo

iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I just think if you’re going to sick us with a system we hate at least give us a chat room option in TS or something. Crazy we can’t even communicate with our group. 
    Isn’t the best idea in my opinion, communicating with the group sounds nice but it’ll make ticket buyers wanna use more tickets probably if you tell them to stop, or they could ignore the message I also agree with what @thesweetone said “insults, fights, drama etc.” I can easily see that happening.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    viola said:

I really like this outfit but do you think is on theme? it’s enough glitter? 
    agree yes 
    like no
    thank you ♥️

a 50 would have been perfect but I’m happy ☺️
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @AliBryant thanks girl!  I am SO confused. For real.  And if that body suit isn’t glitter, idk what is. I really shouldn’t be surprised about the movie though. It was terrible. But in an enjoyable way. But ya know how no one ever hears of the flops. 

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Tbh, not sure if it's a good idea. I already can imagine the possible insults, fights, drama etc. It'd be needed to be managed by a bot or something to make sure that things stay civil. 

I think a cute idea would be clicking on a doll's name in TS and having an option of a couple of messages to choose from and send for free. Like "You're doing amazing, sweetie!" (you know, since it's KKH lol), "Loving your looks!", "The most stylish!", "Congrats !" when you want to compliment or uplift those dolls who underscored despite serving looks or those who won by their style. It'd be a cute touch in a sea of this madness I feel like 

I can totally see Glu implementing a feature like this and charging us to use it 🤡
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @SugarK If anyone was to spend money just to talk to a bunch of ticket buyers they are crazy.
    or anyone in general, but half the groups nowadays are ticket buyers.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I love these sparkly tights more than the ones in the kloset! With @mikaylachimo

Love this!! Thanks for including me 💖 Just got scores back on my 5th look, so catch my doll also wearing these tights in about 2 seconds lol, I agree on them being nicer than the closet ones! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 6-7. My scores are getting worse 😢

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Love this!! Thanks for including me 💖 Just got scores back on my 5th look, so catch my doll also wearing these tights in about 2 seconds lol, I agree on them being nicer than the closet ones! 
    which closet ones? I haven't seen any sparkly tights I think :neutral:
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    imagine all the drama tho. If we thought the forum was toxic, imagine this chat.
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

Love them both
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    I don't know what the H-E double hockey sticks I'm doing wrong? I thought these looks (4-6) were cute! All three had the fireworks aura and I only resorted to using the wings because I voted for a doll with them and she was popular pick, so I thought they'd boost my score. Do I suck that much 😕

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I so desperately want the hair, but literally the last minute I’ve been bumped down to 25. I want to cry. (And I so much wanted the necklace during the week and everyone is throwing it in my face)
    guys if you really want to level down, I know it hurts, but please don’t sacrifice people like me for the win. 
    ❤️ Cristina 

edit-
    ps, I’m sorry I sound so pathetic. Leave issues at the door, lol. 
    If you have ideas let me know!

@m1lk_jpg they are at the top of the miscellaneous kloset, they are footless tights
    iOS
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I’m sorry if someone already said this but y is the first earnable in misc accessories? 🥴
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠