🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I think my scores are pretty darn good considering how terrible they had been recently but I’m still in 7th place 😅 1-3 are definitely TBs and 4, 5, 6 must have average scores of 55+. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This SYS has been harder to get good scores on than it should be. I just want BF sales. Good earnables are only exciting if you actually have a chance at getting them and that's really difficult when you don't have control over how many votes you get. 
    Platform: Android

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

This is what has me confused about some ticket buyers & I see this fairly often. This player has been at 562 since I started at 8pm eastern time last night (Same with 2nd place) why spend all that money & not submit any free tickets?  Other than being bots all I can think is they know most of us are getting crap scores & don't think anyone will catch up but if that is the case why not at least get enough for the last earnable?

I am not hating or bashing ticket buyers it is your money & allowed in the game so of course do what you want. I am just curious if others see this in their groups too. 
    So many dolls on here are absolutely being robbed on their scores.

Idk what is going on in the voting booth but ever since the little pink party dress & clutch were the prizes it is so hard to get a score over 41. 

I use to get mostly 50s with some 48-49s. Now I am very lucky to see 1 score in the 50s or mid 40s & am seeing way more high 30s than I've ever seen before.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @pristineperson IKR! I wouldn’t use it even if it was free 😂
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    hi, guys. I need a favor lol
    I'm thinking about buying a new mouth for my doll, but it's hard to know if I like my options because "get this look" totally changes her face.
    so, if any kind soul could put one of those mouths in my doll, I'd apreciate a lot.

ps: I know the 1st one is not available to buy yet
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    SugarK said:
    AliBryant said:v
    @Gingerkkh my guess is a lot of people have no clue how it all works since there are no explicit instructions anywhere. It never says: you get a free ticket every 6 hours, you get 14 free tickets total, you can only stack 2 max at a time, unused paid tickets roll over to the next event. None of this is plainly stated anywhere for unsuspecting users, and it’s probably by design. They want people buying a 12 pack and using them right away because they think they have to.

I have said this all along!  Players that don’t belong to the forum are not fully informed and it’s a shady way to do business 
    I think that's a little too nice lol, it really is easy to understand the rules once you've played SYS a few times. If someone doesn't understand that they get free tickets, then they probably aren't paying attention
    Platform: iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Gingerkkh my guess is a lot of people have no clue how it all works since there are no explicit instructions anywhere. It never says: you get a free ticket every 6 hours, you get 14 free tickets total, you can only stack 2 max at a time, unused paid tickets roll over to the next event. None of this is plainly stated anywhere for unsuspecting users, and it’s probably by design. They want people buying a 12 pack and using them right away because they think they have to.

Right. When I was rather new to the game I didn't know any of that and ended up submitting like 3-6 tickets.

I remember wanting the popcorn hanheld so much, but not having enough votes to reach it (not enough submitted tickets + low scores). I bought a ticket or two in hopes to get it but still couldn't reach it. I was so sad. Got 1st place tho lol, but still. 

Also, it was my first in-game purchase and I didn't even know I get my 20 vids taken away. Heck, I didn't even know we gave daily videos for stars.

There's so much in game that can be confusing for a newbie, but no, let's teach them how to spin Kollections 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

All of this is to say that it's all intentional and Glu's communication is trash. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @katherineKKH not sure if I got the nose right

iOS
    @katherineKKH oops realized I did one of the lips wrong

iOS
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Silver I this SYS is a lot nicer than last time where it was a bloodbath and I won a whole 5 energy 😍, I’m still in 6th and winning just a necklace that we already have dupes for and leveling up just seems like a bad time straight up

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt
    exactly. 
    Even, all the ppl I know are aware of my game time. Especially the end of SYS, I have alarms. They remind me, I never need it. They do not bother me, and completely understand what happened in my mood afterwards. This is part of my life. In all fairness, I should be paid for this, for being so loyal. Most companies have to purchase that type of loyalty. 
    Sorry I step on ppls post-toes, but I don’t always have time to read and play. 
    The first time I quit this game it was when the subscriptions came out. But there was nothing to be nearly as much attached to. 
    Maybe glu should spend 24 hrs 7 days working as we do. 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @AliBryant thank you so much, sweetheart! 💕
    I love both of them lol

edit: oh and yes, you got the nose right (;
    @katherineKKH I would recommend the ombré ones since you have more options to play with the finish. Taking off the gloss gives a different look and gives you more color shades as a result!
    iOS
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    There are so many dolls in my group who should be in the top based on their looks, but TB #1 is already done with the event. I really wanted the TS dress, but I have no shot. 😭

These queens have been serving looks since the beginning and should be in the top 5. 🔥 🔥 🔥 

iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

@DeniKKH are you on IOS? If so, then I think Violetta is @Rikk's doll 💛
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @thesweetone yes I’m on iOS. No way! That’s so cool. 2nd time I’ve been in a group with a forum doll 👏🏻
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

KylaVH said:

should i get the hair or the dress? i can’t decide!
    agree = hair
    like = dress

I bought this hair for like 110 (?) stars during Kimiversary so I'd say wait a little and see the selection of the BF sale! ☺️

@DeniKKH I know, right? 💙 I love being in groups with other forum dolls! 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I’m going to do what a doll said previously on here and I’m no longer looking at the ts board. 

Here are my looks 1-7. At first I was going to the nye dress over but at this point I’m just going to submit and not put pressure on myself since I want to level down 🙃

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    DeniKKH said:
    There are so many dolls in my group who should be in the top based on their looks, but TB #1 is already done with the event. I really wanted the TS dress, but I have no shot. 😭

These queens have been serving looks since the beginning and should be in the top 5. 🔥 🔥 🔥 

also im pretty sure yez is @yezx 😊
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited November 2020

The 17th in my group has 354 votes 🥺 does that mean there are 17 ticket buyers in my group? 
    edit - It’s been 7 looks and I guess nearly no one would score an average 50+ ?
    @AliBryant that makes a lot of sense. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:
    Am i the only one who gets sus of people who crop their photo?? O.O
    Isabellaa said:
    @LovelyEmma Same here! Seems like they have something to hide. Because why would they hide their level, kstars and energy if they play by the rules?
    Eaxcly!
    I mean i got nothing to hide so i dont crop my pics! I work hard for my Kash, Kstars, Diamonds and XP sooo why should i hide it??
    Ah here we go again, I also work hard for my kash, kstars, diamonds and XP and still crop my pictures. I also work hard for my real life money, do I need to share my bank receipts on here too lmao? Idk why anyone would be bothered because they don't know how many stars I have? When i want to share my rank or boxes, I crop them so i'm showing what is essential...

Kalinda and eggs have my ID, so if i was cheating, they would have flagged me a long time ago...
    Shooot I got a new job so I’m gonna be way more absent from the forum and I love that people like yez are here to spill the truth
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I've got my 3 diamonds should I just stop submitting tickets now...If I reach the last earnable I will definitely level up to silver and I'm not sure I want that lol. Do you guys think the earnable dress and possibly the TS accessories is worth it...
    like - get the items
    lol - just stop now