🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @pristineperson depends on how many k stars you have left after BF 😅 If you still have a lot I would say yeah few spins 😊
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @pristineperson depends on how many k stars you have left after BF 😅 If you still have a lot I would say yeah few spins 😊
    My bounce back with k-stars is surprisingly good so I might be able to open a good amount of boxes during the time they are out, I might skip that months new kollections then since they will come back.
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I don’t even mind that  I’m currently 15th. I’m having so much fun creating looks this SYS and my scores are getting better too 😊
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Oh hi @DeniKKH! 👋🏼 Yes that is me haha, didn’t even reach one 40 🥴 I’m flopping soooo bad and will have to use an extra ticket to get the earnables 😕 i didn’t check the ts board, because it stresses me out, but what is your in-game name? 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @robertavyy thanks for including me 😊💕 we look so cute !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Am i the only one who gets sus of people who crop their photo?? O.O
    I find it sus sometimes I guess, but I only do it to hide my embarrassing currency or just because I’ve always done that sometimes and that’s what I’m used to doing so I don’t stop myself from cropping it out.
    Edit: even when I do it I have absolutely nothing to hide and I don’t need to worry that I’ll get judged by others for my currency but it’s just what I’m comfortable with.
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I definitely won’t get top 2,so I hope I get the next best,which is 9-11,I want a silver box.🤩
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    This is the worst sys for me that I have ever participated in. I can’t even break 40. I have submitted basically the exact same looks, that I have seen posted in here and they’ve scored over 50, I got 38 for the same look. I am starting to lose all interest in this game and I wish I had never spent any money on it.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I just think if you’re going to sick us with a system we hate at least give us a chat room option in TS or something. Crazy we can’t even communicate with our group. 
    imagine all the drama tho. If we thought the forum was toxic, imagine this chat.
    It would also slow the game down even more, it lags enough as it is loading up the SYS, TS and voting booth screens.
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Am I the only one getting a little TOO annoyed...
    Wtf is going on with this game..... 🤔👀
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My looks so far (I'm in silver I). The best thing that could happen to me TS wise is 11th place, because I'd get a silver box but also not level up. 

Sorry for ugly collage, I have no patience. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

1 to 8

I'm on autopilot tbh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2020
    IOS Player 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks 1-8! I’m so happy with my scores lately! Its been a long time since I scored this well in a sys

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

My first 8 looks. I’m in Silver 2 and currently 13th 🥴 probably the lowest I’ve ever been.. and 1st is at 2699 so that tells you how my group is going lmao.... I don’t even think it’s worth it to submit extras just so I can level up and be in another extreme group. I’ll say it again like I’ve seen others say.... this new system sucks. If anything it totally incentivized extreme ticket buyers, now they can pay to win 4-5 prizes instead of just 3. And coming from someone who does spend money on the game it does suck that a fair option given in the game can be completely abused and make it less enjoyable for so many people. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Had anyone used the earnable tights in a look and scored well? I really like them and they are probably the only prize I'll get this SYS. 

When you need to have dinner on the table at 5 and a cabaret performance at 6. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My highest scores so far + “broke”? 50 in this event. The GB hair is scoring really well. Too bad it glitches with longer earrings. Hopefully they fix it soon. 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am getting decent scores high 40s and I’m in 6th behind 4 TBs. Might as well drop down to 9 so I can get a box. Guess I’m just playing for earnables now
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    She was quick
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB