⭐KK:H Weekend Event⭐11/20/20 ⭐5 Star Professional ⭐ (1 more week till BF!)⭐

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @KingReyy7 there is another similar tea cup available for diamonds if you don’t want to spend your Kstars. I know it’s not exactly the same but personally I’m going to save my stars for Black Friday and get this teacup with diamonds instead 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

for any SNL/Kristen Wiig fans on here - I just realized what the earnable hair reminds me of... 😬
    OMG I love Kristen Wig lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the earnables this week. It have a retro diner vibes with the items like an aspiring actress who moved to Vegas and she worked at the diner 9-5 to make ends meet. 
    IOS Player 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    black friday who? 🤭 i couldn’t resist! ✨ i was mainly going for the teacup and the dress but i ended up getting the hair and slippers first. 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @meritedkkh Thank you!😊
    How did you know that I actually meant the gb dress though I wrote earnable hehe?😅😂
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

very much obsessed with the vintage dress and the cake handheld- hoping for another vintage themed sys ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I caved in and did a offer. 😔

but nowwww My girl can be cozy now

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

I legit never feel the urge to chase GB items but of course the weekend before BF I want everything! I got basic black pants in my free box so I caved and spent 40 stars. Thankful I got the hair, but after seeing all of your pictures I want everything. It's too big of a gamble though so I'll stay strong 😭
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @meritedkkh Thank you!😊
    How did you know that I actually meant the gb dress though I wrote earnable hehe?😅😂
    I figured you could get the earnable dress and see how it dyed but you might not want to chase the gb dress. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Like I really spent the kstars I had because I wanted the GB hair...I got everything but the damn hair. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    Like I really spent the kstars I had because I wanted the GB hair...I got everything but the damn hair. 
    Feel you. Spent 900 k stars last weekend for that skirt and didn’t even get it lmao. I’m realizing now that the skirt wasn’t that cute. It’s evil to put anything but k-stars, MAYBE 15 dye (not 5??) and the GB items in boxes. 😭 Spending 40 k-stars for 50 energy when you could click on objects and get it, or 30 event points you can get from doing 2 reality show events lmao. 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Finishing preparing a delicious cake for my family❤😘🥰

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I got the hair and slippers in my boxes but I’m so tempted to open more for the cute sweater dress 😬 just very risky since I already know I wanna chase next week too.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Omg @d98 what a cute idea, I’m going to copy 😆 I really wish a had that damn elusive thanksgiving apron
    iOS
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I’m so sorry about the poor photo quality but these are pictures of my iPad screen since for some reason,I cannot access the forum through my iPad anymore.😭
    Butttt I got the teacup in my free box which means yay I don’t need to spend diamonds on the other one ever! And then I got k stars in my second box,so I opened another one today and got the hair! The only two things I wanted!🎉
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited November 2020
    this handheld is making me crave cake 🍰 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @SamanaKKH Your doll is so beautiful! Loved the way you styled(?) the teacup 💖

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

I need your help haha. I really love the gift box hair, but I’ve opened 2 already and got energy and an ugly bag. Should I open another box? I’m not sure if I should do it, since it’s almost BF...

Like = yes
    Agree = no
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    this handheld is making me crave cake 🍰 

So dreamy 🍧😍🍨
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Is it just me or the Glow storyline just ended abruptly after the photoshoot @ Muse , NY? I was expecting a call from the booker or someone for like another gig because it used to be 3 gigs  for a weekend storyline. 
    IOS Player 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    this dress is super cute! i, too, enjoy the housewife-esque items we’ve been getting lately ✨

this cake really reminds me of this iconic moment. 💀 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Drunk Housewife vibes???
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Drunk Housewife vibes???
    Your comments are killing me 😂
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Love the dress 😍😍. I love the 50s/60s era

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My freebie, would’ve liked the jumper dress but at least it’s an item.

I play on iOS
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Basak said:
    @SamanaKKH Your doll is so beautiful! Loved the way you styled(?) the teacup 💖
    @Basak thank you sm 🥰 your doll is gorgeous also 💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Everything is so wrong in this picture. My doll's husband is angry at her for not dating him so she made him a cake to apologize but you can clearly see that my doll is jaded because her husband is dressed like a clown. 🙃🤡
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I did 2 6 hour gigs, was it the whole storyline for the weekend? I didn’t receive a call or prizes afterwards like extra event points or something.