🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I like the TS prizes but I don’t want to move back up to Silver I because it was hell up there, but I also want a silver TB box because I’m missing so many. This puts players in such an awkward situation. 😐
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I just saw the London SYS first place TS prize (well-styled) up against a basic white box dress (no glitter whatsoever in the outfit), and guess which outfit was the popular vote?? Making these TS items so unattainable actually makes them less desirable, because they score horribly in SYS. 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I don’t care for the last earnable! I’ve reached the tights and so I’m not submitting anymore looks! Gonna level down until I can enjoy SYS again 💁🏻‍♀️
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I’ve been seeing a good bit of unreleased items in the voting booth. Are those hackers or just place fillers from Glu?
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I thought i saw someone mention this earlier in the thread, but can't find it now.  Are we supposed to get a 3rd job for the GLOW story?  I finished the one at Muse and nothing.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    if you see irregularities in the Vote Booth, you can send a ticket to customer care. Please dont’t discuss hacking, it always invites drama, and ends up on the wrong side of the rules.  If you see it in your own group, Support has a better chance of eliminating them.   Thanks for understanding.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    if you see irregularities in the Vote Booth, you can send a ticket to customer care. Please dont’t discuss hacking, it always invites drama, and ends up on the wrong side of the rules.  If you see it in your own group, Support has a better chance of eliminating them.   Thanks for understanding.  :)
    Is this comment for me? It’s the voting booth, not my particular trendsetters group. So I don’t think I can report them? I thought I read something a few months ago that Glu places fake dolls in the booth if there’s not enough people participating at a certain time?
    It’s a generic comment for anyone and everyone just bringing up the topic of cheating.  I think a player said Glu places bots into the game.   I have never heard anything about manipulating the entrants, from an official source. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Hey guys! I just reached 25 diamonds and I'm wondering if you guys have any recommendations as to what to get or what has helped when used in SYS. I already have the NYE dress but any other suggestions would be great!! 
    Platform: iOS
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited November 2020

Surprisingly I’m 1st in my group right now and I would like to keep it that way 😅 So which look should I submit? 

agree = 1
    like = 2
    awesome = 3
    did you did you check the list of what’s available for diamonds?  I remember someone put one together.   Anything you’ve been longing for? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    did you did you check the list of what’s available for diamonds?  I remember someone put one together.   Anything you’ve been longing for? 
    @kokokokonut ooh can you link the thread or know where I can find the list? This would be super helpful!! <3 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Do we have such list? It would be useful. 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
     I just saw the London SYS first place TS prize (well-styled) up against a basic white box dress (no glitter whatsoever in the outfit), and guess which outfit was the popular vote?? Making these TS items so unattainable actually makes them less desirable, because they score horribly in SYS. 
    May be because the London TS prize isn’t suitable for this theme. It’s too casual. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I already sent 9 looks, this is right? You sent 9 looks too? Because I didn't have extra tickets...
    Now, I'm in 8th place ( I was in 16°, because of that I'm thinking that something is wrong...)
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @LindaVB I voted for your 6th and 8th look 😍 all of them are stunning 😍 
    Finally broke 50 with my 9th look 😭😭

• chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Soooo I’m back since my rant during last weekends SYS lol!! I quit in the middle of it and only got one earnable and I missed the weekday because I deleted the app. Decided to do this weekend because... I’m bored lol. I’m back down to level I of bronze and it’s much better than silver! I was annoyed about some of my 30 scores but not surprised. I’m still not spending anymore money on this app! My group is not following the theme, and no TBs so far. I’m in first place for the first time since this whole change! I’m having more luck with the longer Curly hair. I still hate the change, because scoring doesn’t make sense anymore. I’m dreading going up a level next time. But I’ll just play this game here and there now.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

😂😂😂😂 that's me all day thinking about the same thing @Amy136602
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Trying to find more ways to style the tights!
    with @LindaVB and @kaydencekkh
    Hi! I was wondering where your eyes are from? they're gorgeous and I'm hoping to give my doll a makeover on bf  (so I'm also hoping they'll be available then)
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    ohsoglam said:
    Is this comment for me? It’s the voting booth, not my particular trendsetters group. So I don’t think I can report them? I thought I read something a few months ago that Glu places fake dolls in the booth if there’s not enough people participating at a certain time?
    @ohsoglam this is where Kalinda said that sometimes they use random looks if they don't have enough submissions yet

For context someone had spotted @kaylaj's doll with a very off-topic look in the voting booth that she had not submitted
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Just like last SYS, the higher my scores go, the lower I go on TS. I was 4th when I woke up, and over the course of the day I've gotten scores in mid 50s and my highest score ever, a 58 (not going to picture it because it's the NYE dress and boring lol). But now I'm in 8th. Super frustrating to be scoring this high and dropping rank consistently.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @m1lk_jpg they are from a recent kollection,  I think it was called beautiful eden
    iOS