🗳️✨SYS - 11/19/20 All That Glitters (Heavy Metal Weekend?) ✨🎶

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Guys are are these gloves from? I'd love me some gloves that aren't attached to anything
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Guys are are these gloves from? I'd love me some gloves that aren't attached to anything
    They are from the most recent diamond kollection that should be in your game
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Koakuma latest diamond kollection 
    iOS
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Are they the ones from the recent diamond collection? If they are I didn't know they were detachable!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @pristineperson @AliBryant @princessprecious
    Thanks guys! Maybe in 2 years or so I'll have them! lol
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i’m pretty happy with my scores. i think i might have accidentally submitted an extra ticket? i had 10 looks submitted before 12pm pst today so idk. i guess i will find out tomorrow lol 

@Koakuma I have enough to take a spin currently but there’s just so much junk in that kollection I wouldn’t want. Those shoes...egads.
    iOS
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I was super busy with work this week, and ended up completely tanking the weekday SYS so I dropped back into bronze 3. It’s definitely been easier/less competitive so maybe it’s no bad thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @yezx Hi 👋🏼 I'm Deneese. I'm sorry to hear about your scores. You're getting robbed! They deserve to break 50! I'm doing alright this SYS. I'm averaging in the mid 40s. I just submitted my 9th look, but I have no motivation to submit my 10th. I'm just playing for the diamonds and earnables at this point. 

It sucks to hear that this game is making you feel so stressed about some virtual clothes. I hope glu makes some much needed changes because I feel the same way. It's not worth battling for some accessories tbh.  
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I dont know if this is the correct thread to ask this, but the weekend storyline just had 2 gigs and sort of ends?? Anyone have the same issue or that's it? 🤔

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I give up on this game. Leveling up is only for ticket buyers and hackers because there is no other way
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls, Kalinda did say she took all the feedback back to the powers that be.  I honestly. Believe in my heart of hearts, that Glu will fix this to a degree.  It’s called compromise.  And they say a good compromise is when each side thinks they gave too much.   I don’t work for Glu, but I wouldn’t urge for hopeful positive feelings if I didn’t believe things would get better. Plus, we attract what we give off. If we try to be positive, perhaps we’ll attract a positive compromise.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Haven't been on the forum in a couple days, so I've read the last 10 or so pages. We had our daughter's birthday party yesterday and a sleepover with a few girls. I survived the party...barely survived the sleepover. 

I've been scoring in the 50s on one game and 40s on my other. I think I'll get the last earnable and then try to stay in bronze 3. I don't want silver 1 again lol.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I hate this game lol 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ugh, I hate that when I go off-formula a little bit my scores start to go down. Can we please normalize voting for originality instead of who is wearing the prettiest gown? Scores for comparison. It starts right here with us in the forum folks. If you keep voting for overused gowns in the voting booth, that’s what people are going to keep submitting.

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Ugh, I hate that when I go off-formula a little bit my scores start to go down. Can we please normalize voting for originality instead of who is wearing the prettiest gown? Scores for comparison. It starts right here with us in the forum folks. If you keep voting for overused gowns in the voting booth, that’s what people are going to keep submitting.

It's true, when I sent outfits according to the theme, my scores were low.  now that I am not sent anything to do with the subject my scores are high.🤷🏾‍♀️ I've never really been able to understand the voters.
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    y’all... my luck ran out😫 (I had placed 1st the last two weeks with no TBs in sight). I am currently 16th place and don’t have a shot at the TS items *sigh*. I also missed a ticket since my fav group released an album (BTS) so I’ve been fully enjoying it, very glad that’s going on so I’m not as bummed as I normally would be about this LOL... glad I’ll probably be moving down a level😅
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    emmaisson said:
    Just got this hair and the green dress with diamonds from the VB. Watch me over-use them every SYS from now on 😭😂😍

@emmaisson If you ever submit a look with this hair, do you mind tagging me? I've been looking desperately in the VB and can't find it (i'm on iOS though)

Edit: I found the hair!! Ignore this!
    Platform: iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Does anyone know where this dress is from? When I hit 'get this look' there wasn't an icon on it.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Does anyone know where this dress is from? When I hit 'get this look' there wasn't an icon on it.

It’s the bundle dress from this kollection
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I really hope I can get to the last earnable without sending my last ticket. I don't want to level up at all for the next SYS. It's like we're being punished for scoring well.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@nhq1012 wow I'm so sorry! what group are you in? Silver 2?
    iOS